FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > How Do I Do?

How Do I Do?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I'm new to FS and new to the whole idea of meeting online in general. Now when I go on a night out, I have no problem just going up to people and striking up conversation, but online is different.

When I find people I think I'd be quite interested in, my mind goes blank. I don't want to seem really creepy and be like "here doll, I'd pound you" (obviously) and I quite like to get to know people first, fin. Out abit about them.

So from more experienced an successful people, what do you say in your opening message? I've just been going along the lines of "Hey, I'm mike, you're pretty, kthanksbye" and that obviously doesn't work and is just embarrassing. Help? Tips? Please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Why do you feel that on line is different?

If the approach you're using in real life works don't change it, I assume you eventually want to have sex with the women you meet outside of fab.

Don't make the mistake that a few men do of assuming that the women here are somehow different, we're not, we just choose this way to find what we want sexually.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you find it easy when you go out....then do that here.

Go to clubs or socials. Meet people and do what you normally do.....build up a bit of a group of friends...who just happen to be swingers.

Hold a party?

By *arkos1Man  over a year ago

Coventry

but really when you go to a club and say hello 95% of the time you will get an answer where as online your message gets deleted

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"but really when you go to a club and say hello 95% of the time you will get an answer where as online your message gets deleted"

This is exactly the problem I've been having. I just don't know what to do to start conversations online, it's completely different from real life haha

By *e27she36Couple  over a year ago

Brighton

From our experience both on here as a couple and on dating sites as singles (we met online). We find that a proper introduction goes a long way.

Talk about who you are, what your looking for and leave a general but polite invitation to reply. E.g. "if ur interested, check out my profile and drop me a message"

And above all else.... no dick pics!! Lol keep them to ur profile

» Add a new message to this topic