FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Feed back on my pics

Feed back on my pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eriousMeetZ OP   Man  over a year ago

romford

Added some new pics wanna take some more want a rough idea of what people like to see

Maybe any requests I can send you personally I would be more than happy to xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Added some new pics wanna take some more want a rough idea of what people like to see

Maybe any requests I can send you personally I would be more than happy to xxx"

Not for me but I am sure others might enjoy. Not especially impressed at the personal send offer, either.

romford

[Removed by poster at 11/06/15 16:46:10]

romford

"Added some new pics wanna take some more want a rough idea of what people like to see

Not for me but I am sure others might enjoy. Not especially impressed at the personal send offer, either."

May I ask why you said anything at all I mean i have other pics and some may like and may want to see more but you took the time out to tell me it's not for you and don't like my offer are you just trying to be mean me personally If I didn't like it I just wouldn't give any feedback but thank you for looking what is it that is not for you

Not my cup of tea

I'm not into cock pics

People respond as you asked for feedback.

Not for me but I am sure others might enjoy. Not especially impressed at the personal send offer, either.

May I ask why you said anything at all I mean i have other pics and some may like and may want to see more but you took the time out to tell me it's not for you and don't like my offer are you just trying to be mean me personally If I didn't like it I just wouldn't give any feedback but thank you for looking what is it that is not for you "

They were simply giving you there opinion, which no doubt maybe shared by many others, do we take it you only wanna hear what you want to hear,if so say so

romford

May I ask why you said anything at all I mean i have other pics and some may like and may want to see more but you took the time out to tell me it's not for you and don't like my offer are you just trying to be mean me personally If I didn't like it I just wouldn't give any feedback but thank you for looking what is it that is not for you

They were simply giving you there opinion, which no doubt maybe shared by many others, do we take it you only wanna hear what you want to hear,if so say so "

I'm happy to hear peoples opinions I just want feedback I'm trying to improve my profile and I don't feel that really helped

romford

They were simply giving you there opinion, which no doubt maybe shared by many others, do we take it you only wanna hear what you want to hear,if so say so "

just like you also didn't say anything about my pics which is all I asked feedback of its not hard is it

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

First pic is nice.

The one with your cock hanging out your trousers and the one from underneath aren't my cuppa tea at all.

The pic with your cock out while you are in the suit made me cringe. Like you had been loo and forgotten to do your fly up. lol

Mate you asked for feedback and I'm afraid that swings both ways.

You're pictures aren't the worst, but they're generally quite bad.

I get what you're doing with the suit pic, but you need to lengthen the tie a little, tuck yourself in and straighten your belt. You're trying to appeal to women and you look like you've borrowed the suit and don't know how to wear it.

As for the bicep shot. I'd remove that straight away.

Take the advice people give you, delete them and take some more. There's plenty of people who put a lot of effort into their pics on here (I'm not one of them), so see what they do.

AC

This!

Bicep shot makes your cock look really small so you should remove it

They were simply giving you there opinion, which no doubt maybe shared by many others, do we take it you only wanna hear what you want to hear,if so say so just like you also didn't say anything about my pics which is all I asked feedback of its not hard is it"

Oh sorry, your pics op are fantastic, you look great, your pics look great, guaranteed success. ....has that helped

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Feedback?

Bland, uninteresting and no different to many a hastily thrown together profile on Fab.

A

By *ev-PMan  over a year ago

Hampshire

First pics good...maybe some torso shots. Tuck the cock back in your trousers and wouldn't look so bad. Hide the rest....just saying.

I see you have a cock and you seem quite proud of it.

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

You've made a suit pic look tacky, and your cock pic is just that, a cock pic... Not my taste in pics

Tip for the top bud , never stick your head up over the parapet. It will just get shot at .

Good luck

That's how you do a suit pic... Aside from the very dodgy looking curtains.

romford

Thanks everybody good thing I'm not insecure or anything lol

Noted and taken on board just wanna improve my pics and have a better idea of what people like to see I've had so many men message me saying they love the suit I made look tacky but hey

It's good to get some feedback just wish people would read and reply to the necessary some don't have to say the things they do but feel to coz your entitled to an opinion

"Tip for the top bud , never stick your head up over the parapet. It will just get shot at .

Good luck "

Exactly this. Some people will like some people won't. Some will be bitches for the sake of being bitches

Don't take it personally mate. Trust me, feedback good or bad is good

Best ot luck

romford

"Tip for the top bud , never stick your head up over the parapet. It will just get shot at .

Good luck

Exactly this. Some people will like some people won't. Some will be bitches for the sake of being bitches "

True

The only change I can see from 2 days ago, when you last asked, is you've taken off the bareback pictures

They were simply giving you there opinion, which no doubt maybe shared by many others, do we take it you only wanna hear what you want to hear,if so say so just like you also didn't say anything about my pics which is all I asked feedback of its not hard is it

Oh sorry, your pics op are fantastic, you look great, your pics look great, guaranteed success. ....has that helped "

» Add a new message to this topic