FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > More about what we like

More about what we like

By *ecretspanker OP   Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

We have been members of Fab for quite a while now and have a reasonably good profile. We thought that we would post here occasionally additional things we like to do.

Miss Naughty is happy to go braless and knickerless, – usually at my request. She will go to a nice and smart venue wearing nothing but a dress and high heels, or she’ll go shopping wearing nothing but a coat and heels, possibly with stockings and suspenders underneath, and then there is the business meetings with love balls deep inside her.

So to those reading this, she’ll basically do it whenever I ask her to – probably about once a month, but it just depends on opportunities and time of year. We have posted here so that hopefully more people can find us, find out more about us and offer suggestions for new naughty things for her to try.

Her bra size is 40D, and when they are set free her breasts sway beautifully as she moves around. When she is aroused or cold her nipples are like bullets, so everybody we are near can easily tell if she’s not wearing a bra.

The longest Miss Naughty has ever gone without underwear was for a weekend. Once a year we treat ourselves go to a weekend away in a major city, we and then we find a smart restaurant or even a formal dinner and dance on the Saturday night. I ensure that she does not take any underwear with her at all, except for stockings and suspenders. Not only do we spend time going site seeing and treating ourselves to evenings out, a fair amount of the weekend is spent with me photographing her, and any underwear we use is provided by me and removed once its finished with.

in the spring and summer months we try to do at least one outdoor set of photos during the month, where we find a secluded spot quite often over at the country park nearby. She poses in various states of undress for me. Miss Naughty finds the nude stuff quite challenging, but she has posed for me for quite a while fully nude in the country park – sometimes out in the open as there are some lovely wide and open paths to stand in. I have persuaded her to have pictures taken during one of our bike rides, so keep an eye out.

Miss Naughty has over the years been happy to show her great tits at festivals and other events. When posing in the woods we are doing it for us and to post on various sites including FAB. We are not doing these out door pictures to deliberately flashed anyone, they are done because it turns us both on. However that’s not to say that we have not been disturbed on a couple of occasions when guys must have got a glimpse. There was one occasion when she was completely naked in an open clearing in the country park, and she was bent over a fallen tree trunk, legs spread for some rear view photos. All of a sudden, a dog closely followed by a man appeared just as she was turning around. He got to see a complete full frontal view of her before she put one arm across her tits, one hand over her pussy. I took her skirt and top over to and the guy kept on going now with a huge grin. We think he may have hung around long enough to watch her dress. We decided that we would walk off in the opposite direction to him. I had thought that would be the end of our photo session, but to my surprise, as soon as she was sure that there was nobody around, she carried on posing for me, she was very turned on and wet for the final pictures.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic