FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi all Blackpool?

Hi all Blackpool?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Going Blackpool in 2 weeks and fancy some fun somewhere anyone want to help out?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try infusions, connections and paradise hotel

Are these hotels as well because we need accomadation as travelling from South?

"Are these hotels as well because we need accomadation as travelling from South? "

Paradise is a hotel yes, infusions and connections are swingers clubs. Have a look at the paradise website under the club section, under north west

"Are these hotels as well because we need accomadation as travelling from South?

Paradise is a hotel yes, infusions and connections are swingers clubs. Have a look at the paradise website under the club section, under north west"

I wouldn't stay in the paradise

"Are these hotels as well because we need accomadation as travelling from South?

Paradise is a hotel yes, infusions and connections are swingers clubs. Have a look at the paradise website under the club section, under north west

I wouldn't stay in the paradise "

That's your opinion, let the OP make their own opinion

By *aradise_BlackpoolCouple  over a year ago

Lancs

I wouldn't stay in the paradise "

Have you ever stayed with us? as you are new to all this? and thank you Bingbangbong x

By *04davidMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Hi, I'm over your age limit and I'm not seeking to meet, I live in Blackpool and can offer you some advice for your upcoming visit, on top of the advice you have already received.

Check out Infusion Swinger's Club for instant swinging hook-ups. It's a well equipped, friendly, clean, well run swinger's club and it's modestly priced, e.g. £10 per couple during the day, as you'll see if you check the website. It gets many recommendations from fabswingers members, including me. Thursday afternoons and weekends are the best times to visit, mid-week evenings don't attract very many people. There is no pressure to do anything and there's no limit to what you could do if you are of a mind to. www.infusionblackpool.com

The Paradise Hotel you've been recommended to stay at has received mixed reviews for the quality of it's rooms, but it has had some great reviews for it's swinger's parties. The hotel also has a good website, so I recommend you to check it out. The manager's are members of fabswingers and if you call them (as I have) they'll tell you everything you need to know.

If you are looking for a normal bed and breakfast hotel, Blackpool has hundreds of them and they are not at all busy at this time of the year. I'd suggest not to book, just take a stroll along the promenade where there is a mile of seafront hotels, ask to see their rooms, and pick the one you want to stay at. Average prices in a decent seafront hotel for a couple sharing a double room, en-suite, are around £50 to £60 b&b (£25 to £30 each.) Many hotels offer a mid-week discount, for example pay for three nights, get a fourth night free.

If you are driving check that the hotel can give you a parking space...that could cost you an extra £25 to £30 for 24 hours in a city centre car-park.

If you enjoy a drink, visit Ma Kellys show bar on Talbot Road for some happy times...but not only there, the centre of Blackpool has lots of bars and clubs.

I hope you have a great time...and be sure to bring some sunshine with you

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

thankyou for the information, i shall be up in preston blackpool area for most of august and the swinger clubs information will be handy.. im trusting the OP will have a great time..sorry my trip is not coinciding xx

Thanks for the info guys looking forward to it

Very new

» Add a new message to this topic