FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Noobie from Bedford

Noobie from Bedford

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there I joined up to the site a while back and thought i would actually start using it.

Im Nico im new to swinging and if i am honest not as experienced as some people are on here and looking for someone to show me what this is all about.

Im a friendly and honest i will chat with anyone.

Nico

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Hi Nico. Tried sending a private message but you have blocked single guys. You are fortunate in having 3 very good clubs quite close to you. I'm a regular Friday night visitor to one of them and new visitors are always welcome. Message me if you want more details.

Which one do you go to?

I REALLY want to go to one but I would be a bit shy to go on my own

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Welcome to Fab, you can't say that you are a Serving soldier on your profile and then say you are too scared to go to a swingers club on your own!

Go to the Vanilla Alternative and you will have a great time. Check out their website and as a single guy you have to pre-register.

Then just be friendly, chat in the bar for a bit, then make some friends in the hot tub, and then see if anyone invites you onto a bed

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"Which one do you go to?

I REALLY want to go to one but I would be a bit shy to go on my own"

CLCC beat me to it. It's The Vanilla Alternative on the A1 just outside Bedford. I know CLCC and they have had some good times there, just like me.

You need to register online and then telephone the club to book in for a Friday night. The number of single guys is strictly limited.

I'm there almost every Friday so would be pleased to be guide you round.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Which is more scary OP, being shot at, or going into a swingers club on you're own for the first time?

being shot at isnt scary its almost normal. Like it would be if I was a regular member of a swimgers club for 8 years.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"being shot at isnt scary its almost normal. Like it would be if I was a regular member of a swimgers club for 8 years."

Meant when you got shot at for the first time, not of how its made you feel over the last 8 years

» Add a new message to this topic