FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > is there something on my profile that is off putting?

is there something on my profile that is off putting?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys and girls

Erm i was hoping to get opinions from you fab swingers. I would message a couple or single lady and 40 - 60 percent of them read my message view my profile and do not reply. I find it weird because my intial message must be good or half decent for them to click on my profile. Also i always send face photos. Could somebody tell me if they find anything off putting for them

Thanks Andros x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most people will likely view your profile before reading your message, and without knowing what you're sending to people (and i'm not asking you to post content of your message as it's against forum rules), it's very difficult to comment.

There could be any number of reasons why you're not getting many - or any responses.

I wouldn't worry too much about it though. We single guys vastly outnumber single ladies and couples on fab, so they really can afford to be exceedingly fussy.

maybe your status saying you want to shove your cock down someones throat maybe a little off putting to some..

"maybe your status saying you want to shove your cock down someones throat maybe a little off putting to some.."

That status is actually a one off. I usually just put on my status anyobe free for a social really. And in saying that iam getting messages off couples from that one status that is up now. But if i am honest im not a true dom. Jus like the idea

Your status and your can't decide how tall you are.

"Your status and your can't decide how tall you are."

Like said on my last post. That status is a one off. And i am 5'6 and a half. I just rounded it up to 5'7 as there is no 5'6.5.

But thanks for pointing that out. Didnt think that was a issue

"Most people will likely view your profile before reading your message, and without knowing what you're sending to people (and i'm not asking you to post content of your message as it's against forum rules), it's very difficult to comment.

There could be any number of reasons why you're not getting many - or any responses.

I wouldn't worry too much about it though. We single guys vastly outnumber single ladies and couples on fab, so they really can afford to be exceedingly fussy."

Thanks bud. They are fussy aint they ha

It has nothing to do with numbers. If every guy who messages us was our type we'd meet more. Ultimately it comeams down to attraction and whether or not your profile gives the impression of a person the woman wants to meet.

as a couple we always look at the guys profile and then who they have met, before reading the mail, if there are bareback pics , bi male pics , would reply to mail as its polite and say no thanks

Didn't get past your status. Totally off-putting for me.

That status wont help ..

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"That status wont help .. "

Yeaaahhh...

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Aside from all thats already been said about your status etc....

You know all that junk mail that arrives on your door mat every day? Take away menus, taxi cab cards, double glazing promotions, pizza delivery leaflets.... ? Do you call or write to each one thanking them but explaining that you dont fancy pizza?! I know I dont.

My suggestion?

1. Make sure your profile shows you on your best form... read it.... would you want to bother?

2. Read the profiles of the people you message.

3. Be specific as to why you are messaging and feel they may like you.

4. Send a decent introduction to them not a copy and pasted essay.

5. Attatch a smiling face picture, nobody wants to meet a cock or grumpy git.

6. Once you hit the send button forget about it.... don't go looking to see if its been opened and read...

7. Move along to the next.

At some point you will get a reply... if you don't go back to step 1. tweak your profile, approach or attitude and try again.

Good luck

Status totally off putting as others have said, makes no difference to people reading it that its a one off. I would go as far to say that many women would probably block you on the strength of it.

"Aside from all thats already been said about your status etc....

You know all that junk mail that arrives on your door mat every day? Take away menus, taxi cab cards, double glazing promotions, pizza delivery leaflets.... ? Do you call or write to each one thanking them but explaining that you dont fancy pizza?! I know I dont.

My suggestion?

1. Make sure your profile shows you on your best form... read it.... would you want to bother?

2. Read the profiles of the people you message.

3. Be specific as to why you are messaging and feel they may like you.

4. Send a decent introduction to them not a copy and pasted essay.

5. Attatch a smiling face picture, nobody wants to meet a cock or grumpy git.

6. Once you hit the send button forget about it.... don't go looking to see if its been opened and read...

7. Move along to the next.

At some point you will get a reply... if you don't go back to step 1. tweak your profile, approach or attitude and try again.

Good luck "

Sound advice thanks

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

So many red flags for me that would be a delete message.

So without explaining what they are as I think its only fair that everyone gets to work out whats right for them...

Spell check, fact check (5ft 6 in text, 5ft 7 in info) being rough in the bedroom, and how many haha and hehes does one profile really need?

Oh and a lot of your pictures are either of your dick (fine if that is all you consider yourself to be) or you looking quite grumpy. Neither are appealing.

"Your status and your can't decide how tall you are."

So u ignore someone because of a 1" difference on their height

"Hi guys and girls

Erm i was hoping to get opinions from you fab swingers. I would message a couple or single lady and 40 - 60 percent of them read my message view my profile and do not reply. I find it weird because my intial message must be good or half decent for them to click on my profile. Also i always send face photos. Could somebody tell me if they find anything off putting for them

Thanks Andros x"

I'm afraid it's a numbers game fella.

Bang average (or often less than average) couples and women get bombarded by messages from men and it makes them arrogant and they can afford to be extremely choosy

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

[Removed by poster at 20/06/15 12:51:23]

I'm most definitely a picture person, and I'm afraid from your pics, it would be a 'no thanks' from me too sorry.

Good luck though and remember, there's always someone for somebody, it's just finding them.

dover

There's a photo of you that looks as if you might be sitting on the toilet which is not a classy look....

Leave your profile alone. Eventually the mighty will fall and start to message you.

"Hi guys and girls

Thanks Andros x

Bang average (or often less than average) couples and women get bombarded by messages from men and it makes them arrogant and they can afford to be extremely choosy "

Yeah on this site i really do feel it for some single guys but i do feel some males on her spoilt it a long time ago acting like pigs.

"There's a photo of you that looks as if you might be sitting on the toilet which is not a classy look...."

really. I can let you know none of my pictures were taken on the toilet. But could you let me know bud. See if anyone in the forum agrees

"Hi guys and girls

Thanks Andros x

Bang average (or often less than average) couples and women get bombarded by messages from men and it makes them arrogant and they can afford to be extremely choosy

Yeah on this site i really do feel it for some single guys but i do feel some males on her spoilt it a long time ago acting like pigs. "

I feel sorry for the guys tbh. I would never come on here as a single guy.

Got a better chance of getting fun on a night out than u do on here lol

"So many red flags for me that would be a delete message.

So without explaining what they are as I think its only fair that everyone gets to work out whats right for them...

Spell check, fact check (5ft 6 in text, 5ft 7 in info) being rough in the bedroom, and how many haha and hehes does one profile really need?

Oh and a lot of your pictures are either of your dick (fine if that is all you consider yourself to be) or you looking quite grumpy. Neither are appealing."

Before i had just minimal photos up and a couple said my cock looks lush should advertise it might get more luck. Reason for that. Oh really. I send my smiley photos in my messages. Should i have them on my profile too. Also i have changed my text on the profile abit. Think it did a little rebuffering

dover

"There's a photo of you that looks as if you might be sitting on the toilet which is not a classy look....

really. I can let you know none of my pictures were taken on the toilet. But could you let me know bud. See if anyone in the forum agrees"

It may be a divan you're sitting on...it's not clear..the second photo..

"Hi guys and girls

Thanks Andros x

Yeah on this site i really do feel it for some single guys but i do feel some males on her spoilt it a long time ago acting like pigs.

I feel sorry for the guys tbh. I would never come on here as a single guy.

Got a better chance of getting fun on a night out than u do on here lol "

Not all single guys fail lol.

"There's a photo of you that looks as if you might be sitting on the toilet which is not a classy look....

really. I can let you know none of my pictures were taken on the toilet. But could you let me know bud. See if anyone in the forum agrees

It may be a divan you're sitting on...it's not clear..the second photo.."

Yeah it is a divan

Because they get swamped with msgs so even if you read the profile and things it might come at the right bottom whilst the min after her inbox is filled up so she might read the top, so mostly about luck.

"Your status and your can't decide how tall you are.

So u ignore someone because of a 1" difference on their height "

No. I would ignore that profile for many other reasons however if someone doesn't put in their correct age or city or height, which happens a lot on here, it makes me question their honesty or intelligence. Surely we all know how tall we are!

By *awkesWoman  over a year ago

Corwen

You must have already edited the profile based on advice from here as I can't see that status or the haha or he hes or rough in bed bits. I do see the pic that looked a lil like you were sat on a toilet but with closer inspection realised you weren't. Lol.

From what I see of your profile now, I think it looks good. Nice smiling pics, great body and decent informative text. Good luck.

"Your status and your can't decide how tall you are.

So u ignore someone because of a 1" difference on their height

No. I would ignore that profile for many other reasons however if someone doesn't put in their correct age or city or height, which happens a lot on here, it makes me question their honesty or intelligence. Surely we all know how tall we are!"

Maybe he had his heels on that day

Well written profile a good selection of pics apart from your last pic a lot of people will be put off bb sex ( if that's what it is) not judging it's up to you what you do but reading the bb threads it's not for everyone but a lot like doing it so good luck to you

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Hi guys and girls

Thanks Andros x

Bang average (or often less than average) couples and women get bombarded by messages from men and it makes them arrogant and they can afford to be extremely choosy "

Can't beat a good generalisation eh!

What's the definition of 'bang average'?

And assuming couples and women becoming arrogant is the cause of them

Being choosy?

Sounds a bit....erm....arrogant to me!

So only 'stunners' and 'fitties' should be allowed to be choosy and the rest of us average folk should accept all offers and be grateful for any attention we're given?

Feck. I missed that bit of the site induction.

A

Only problem i have with you is the distance

"Hi guys and girls

Thanks Andros x

Can't beat a good generalisation eh!

What's the definition of 'bang average'?

And assuming couples and women becoming arrogant is the cause of them

Being choosy?

Sounds a bit....erm....arrogant to me!

So only 'stunners' and 'fitties' should be allowed to be choosy and the rest of us average folk should accept all offers and be grateful for any attention we're given?

Feck. I missed that bit of the site induction.

A"

Definitely true not just a generalization.

Hey it is what it is but this isn't the real world. People who wouldn't get a 2nd glance everywhere else are chased after on here like they are Adonis (and whatever the female equivalent is and it makes them arrogant

Good on em but it's not reality and makes us smile sometimes

Okay... Ultimately were all on here for fun of whatever sort, but I agree there are some things that would make me say 'no thanks' if you messaged.

1) as someone else said he majority of your pictures are cock, naked or body shots, Id keep them at the minimum, no one likes a bragger . Another guy on this post said your pictures should be your best. Pick your best photos , ones of your face mostly.

2) there's a lot of profile text, it's good that someone puts effort into their profile but maybe not so much.

3) spell check !

4) The race comments... You'll get messages off white/ black/ Asian/ Indian and more... Don't point out about race as even though what you're saying is positive, some people may still avoid you because of it.

5) don't feel so negative ! If someone doesn't reply move on to the next, there's plenty of women on here im sure you'll find many that match.

Chin up and happy fabbing

You're not my type but I liked your profile. Especially about liking curvy ladies who enjoy the food you cook for them!

» Add a new message to this topic