FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Just another Cowboy

Just another Cowboy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had a look here and so many un-answered threads I thought why post, but then again why not, someone may pick this one out of many and actually reply.

So here it goes, this is my very first post on the forum. My name is Lee, im 5`10" although 6` when the cowboy boots are on.

Im into bikes, cars, bars, bands and a whole lot of country as well as all the pretty females I can view, every female has a thing that can turn a guys eye no matter where and I just love to see the smile on a ladies face, sure hope I can make you smile and have fun

life is short, so enjoy when your young and keep on swinging into your older age

Hope you all welcome me with open arms as I will do the same in return

thanks for viewing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Thanks for the welcome folks, guess I picked the wrong forum

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You posted on a Sat night, most people are out having fun, not on here ! Welcome, hope you have fun.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"You posted on a Sat night, most people are out having fun, not on here ! Welcome, hope you have fun. "

I know I was out enjoying myself (and someone else ) so a belated welcome OP

My head is so sore

Welcome OP

Oh, and the introductions isn't the most read forum section. Generally just a lot of single guys complaining they can't get any meets and hoping people will look at their profile. Join in on other threads and then post on topics that are more open for conversation. Then you'll get the responses!

"Oh, and the introductions isn't the most read forum section. Generally just a lot of single guys complaining they can't get any meets and hoping people will look at their profile. Join in on other threads and then post on topics that are more open for conversation. Then you'll get the responses!"

"Oh, and the introductions isn't the most read forum section. Generally just a lot of single guys complaining they can't get any meets and hoping people will look at their profile. Join in on other threads and then post on topics that are more open for conversation. Then you'll get the responses!"

thanks, appreciated

and also a big thank you to the people who have sent private messages, very much appreciated and replied to

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

Welcome to the site dude & to the Forums. Two weeks is not a long time in Fab terms & as another user noted posting on a weekend may have restricted replies. Be patient. Earn your stripes (we all had to), & enjoy what attention & responses you receive. In my experience it's better "to play the long game" than expect instant responses.

My advice would be to keep an eye on the Scottish Forum for a local Social then put your name down to attend, meet some of the other users in a social setting to get your face/ID known, get a few "Social" Verifications & your popularity will grow exponentially the more you become known as someone who is here to stay & genuine about the lifestyle. Good luck man & remember... Patience pays off.

I now have the big and rich song in my head ...

Save a horse ride a cowboy

"I now have the big and rich song in my head ...

Save a horse ride a cowboy "

I am sure that is an experience we would both enjoy Ma'am;

perhaps we should chat and see where the mood takes us

Hiya and welcome! Apologies as we don't look at this forum too often. Hope you enjoy yourself!!

-Courtney

"Hiya and welcome! Apologies as we don't look at this forum too often. Hope you enjoy yourself!!

-Courtney"

thanks courtney, your welcome was appreciated and most kind

Profile updated;

» Add a new message to this topic