FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Younger female

Younger female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkietwo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Travel All Over

We're slowly managing to go through our tick list thanks to FAB.

But one area we're struggling with is finding an under 30 female willing to help us tick off a fantasy or two.

There's the usual FFM threesome fantasy

But also I've watched S getting fucked by another man. And she saw how horny it made me. Now she wants to watch me with another woman. Her stud was early 20's so she wants the same for me

Any takers (Not holding my breath)

Mike

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best bet is a club. A lot of time wasters, fakes and wannabees on here.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"Best bet is a club. A lot of time wasters, fakes and wannabees on here."

this

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

You will be lucky Jane

Take the warning down off your profile... Many younger women are bright young things and will see that as a signal that you are not so bright and therefore move on to the next couple looking for a young woman...

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

As others have said clubs are your best bet for FFM and you need to realize its harder to find as there needs to be a mutual attraction for all parties involved. In regards to perhaps improving success of achieving this on fab add some public pics of the male half to your profile. As I single BI fem that used to meet couples, I never entertained the profiles that messaged me if it was all pics of the woman afterall the clue is in the word BI, I want to see what the best of both worlds is offering me

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Take the warning down off your profile... Many younger women are bright young things and will see that as a signal that you are not so bright and therefore move on to the next couple looking for a young woman..."
Excellent point . The warnings are completely meaningless and in any event who afford to take someone to court for copying pictures from your profile . All you would do would be to generate extra unwanted publicity.

Err maybe some more information about you may help, all you have so far is a flaccid cock for young ladies to go on.....

Based on your profile and pictures I wouldn't meet you. I think you need to revamp it

Wanting a young lady in her 'early 20's' may be a problem as potentially you are old enough to be her parents, and for some that's a big no no sorry

Travel All Over

[Removed by poster at 27/06/15 09:52:41]

Travel All Over

Thanks for the tips. I will take a serious look at the profile and pics and see what I can change.

The age thing is a strange one. Although I'm pretty sure I am going to enjoy playing with any lady, it's S who is insisting we / I try to find a younger "model".

As far as meeting in a club goes, we tried La Chambre and didn't find it at all friendly. Especially for meeting someone for a threesome. Perhaps we picked bad nights I don't know.

Maybe visit a different club and put up a meet request ! Clubs are generally a good way of meeting and spontaneous play can happen !

» Add a new message to this topic