FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > help with profile

help with profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so I really need help with my profile. I'm terrible at "chat up lines" I'm more of a chatter but not everyone has time for "small talk" although I see it as being polite and not crude until we both feel we've established a sort of connection. I'm am easy going guy, polite, respectful and witty. Any advice on my profile or how I should "introduce" myself when initiating the first contact? Any help would be great. I'm not easily offended so please be honest,I'm prepared for some hsrshness. Thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get rid of the cock pic, women know what one looks like, also change your avatar pic for the same reason, also, you're quite open about being married which is refreshing as most single guys are branded a cheat on here, thus, women are reluctant to be a part of that.

Thanks for that, good idea!I did wonder myself tbh if the cock pic was a good idea.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's ok. Seen better, seen worse. What do you think of it?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Thanks for that, good idea!I did wonder myself tbh if the cock pic was a good idea."
you must have thought it was.

"Thanks for that, good idea!I did wonder myself tbh if the cock pic was a good idea."

If you want to keep descrete, some body shots would do instead, and have face pics ready to send if requested

In an attempt to manage your expectations, how does about one meet in the next two years sound?

Being a single male on this site gives you limited chance, being a married single male even less, being a married single male on the Isle of Man, I don't fancy your chance in all honesty

As regards your profile, add body photos. That will help

"In an attempt to manage your expectations, how does about one meet in the next two years sound?

Being a single male on this site gives you limited chance, being a married single male even less, being a married single male on the Isle of Man, I don't fancy your chance in all honesty

As regards your profile, add body photos. That will help

"

All good points and thanks for the honesty. Not really sure how high I had set my expectations so will need to have a rethink.

Would love to hear what any ladies have to say too

By *vie RuthWoman  over a year ago

Just where the rainbow end.s . .

Married women get called on here to by some . People all have reasons for being on here Critisim is the lowest form of wit .Cock pics dont go down good with us women im afraid

"Married women get called on here to by some . People all have reasons for being on here Critisim is the lowest form of wit .Cock pics dont go down good with us women im afraid "

In all honesty I have come across few married single females, it might be my age but in all honesty most single females on here do seem to be genuinely single.

The majority of the site frown upon married singles. I do wish you the best of luck though.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

AHHH!

Another talking penis!!

*runs screaming from thread*

By *vie RuthWoman  over a year ago

Just where the rainbow end.s . .

Believe me all who say they are single some are not Best to be genuine .If theydont mind all good If they do its their loss

Some good advice thanks all. Will be changing pic in a few minutes.

I've always thought it best to be honest with people up front about my status and if people want to know more sure they can always ask. It's not just a matter of being unfaithful there's a while lot more to it.

» Add a new message to this topic