FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Craving sexy feet. Can't find any on here ?!

Craving sexy feet. Can't find any on here ?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are there a such a thing as foot parties ?! If so where ? And also are there many women on here with a foot fetish as I can't find any at all . Such a shame as from my pics you can see that pretty feet look great wrapped around my .....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You missed out on the Pretty Feet thread. If you search it there's quite a few on there

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Am sure there are plenty of women on here with sexy, pretty feet - t's just not something that many tend to have pics of - they're usually in shoes.

You will find that there are women on here who like playing with their feet - I can think of at least a couple in the forums straight off, so am sure you can find more if you make it clear n your profile and/ or your headline that's what you're actively seeking

x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You missed out on the Pretty Feet thread. If you search it there's quite a few on there"

Appreciated

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Are there a such a thing as foot parties ?! If so where ? And also are there many women on here with a foot fetish as I can't find any at all . Such a shame as from my pics you can see that pretty feet look great wrapped around my ..... "

I had an excellent party once - there were loads of sweet tasty feet there.

'Funny Feet' ice cream mmm.

» Add a new message to this topic