FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New to the scene, start with some cam fun?

New to the scene, start with some cam fun?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, especially the ladies and couples! Having another go at this as I got mocked out of it last time by mentioning my cock size too much looool.

Anyway I'm relatively new to the website and hoping for some extra fun here and there. Would love to be the extra spice added to a relationship or a sexual play thing for a beautiful lady ;-p. Hoping to start off with some sexual cam chat...feel free to add me and get to know me. Be sure to check my profile and tell me what you think x.

Be nice lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

You still have TEN pics of it on show but nothing of anything else. Two of those pics are taken sitting on the toilet.....just yuck!!

Mix it up a bit, leave something to the imagnation!

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Hi all, especially the ladies and couples! Having another go at this as I got mocked out of it last time by mentioning my cock size too much looool.

Anyway I'm relatively new to the website and hoping for some extra fun here and there. Would love to be the extra spice added to a relationship or a sexual play thing for a beautiful lady ;-p. Hoping to start off with some sexual cam chat...feel free to add me and get to know me. Be sure to check my profile and tell me what you think x.

Be nice lol"

You've been on here before and you say you were mocked off because of your cock and size but yet it's all you seem to be about. You know it's not about the size op don't you?

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Hi all, especially the ladies and couples! Having another go at this as I got mocked out of it last time by mentioning my cock size too much looool.

Be nice lol You've been on here before and you say you were mocked off because of your cock and size but yet it's all you seem to be about. You know it's not about the size op don't you? "

But it IS ten inches!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You still have TEN pics of it on show but nothing of anything else. Two of those pics are taken sitting on the toilet.....just yuck!!

Mix it up a bit, leave something to the imagnation! "

Hasn't stop you looking and counting each of pic though looool. I will be sure to take your advise and mix it up and change my pic's, although your 3 public pics are of your chest...not complaining mind.

Please understand I have taken all your criticism in good humour although your have continued to target me for some reason x

Staffordshire Moorlands

I didnt 'target' you - you asked, but if you think that the lovely ladies of fab will get turned on seeing your toilet then good luck to ya!

Oh and I didnt count your pics....your profile clearly says '10 public photos', no counting necessary!

» Add a new message to this topic