FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Would an in my profile I should change ? Females couples only please:)

Would an in my profile I should change ? Females couples only please:)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omb9985 OP   Man  over a year ago

newbridge

Would anyone actually meet me is there anything in my profile I should change ? Females couples only please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We don't actually meet from this site so maybe not the best people to answer but if we did....

You will meet 99 year olds...really

You like watersports...not for us

You want people to teach you...very unappealing

You have virtually no profile...not very helpful

I'm sure you're a nice guy so your profile needs to show this. Good luck.

newbridge

Good advice so obvious when you say lol I thought the fact that a cougar could teach me to fuck how she wanted could be a turn on ??

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Good advice so obvious when you say lol I thought the fact that a cougar could teach me to fuck how she wanted could be a turn on ??"

Can only speak personally but I like a strong and confident man who knows what he's doing. That's why I'm with Paul.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would say:

- You need to say more about yourself. At the moment your profile reads like someone who would do anything and that doesn't appeal to most people

- Fix your typos. There are a lot, and lots of people (couples especially) frown on this type of thing.

- I personally hate when people put pics of themselves in uniform on their profile. You are not here representing your profession, and it isn't fair to that profession to put their uniform on your profile.

You are going to get a lot of people telling you to just be you, and I agree with them. But since you asked for advice, there it is.

And, by the way, you shouldn't rule singl men out of giving you advice. Men who have been successful are probably the best people on this site to give you advice since they are in the same situation as you, but better at it.

-Courtney

newbridge

Good advice again thanks Courtney ...the pic is just in uniform no cap badge or insignia to show my regiment ...was ruling single gay guys out because at the moment that's all I seem to be attracting

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"Good advice again thanks Courtney ...the pic is just in uniform no cap badge or insignia to show my regiment ...was ruling single gay guys out because at the moment that's all I seem to be attracting "

On your looking for section in account you can block single guys from messaging you.

"Good advice again thanks Courtney ...the pic is just in uniform no cap badge or insignia to show my regiment ...was ruling single gay guys out because at the moment that's all I seem to be attracting "

It doesn't matter to me that you aren't showing your regiment. You are still in uniform, which represents something important and which I personally feel shouldn't be on this site. Marc and I have turned guys down for being in uniform in their profile pics. Plus, if you look through the forum posts, many women don't take too kindly to military guys on here (not me personally, just what I have read).

But as I said, at the end of the day it is your profile and your choice. If you represent you, you will find people who want to meet with you.

-Courtney

newbridge

Ok fair point ...women always say men in uniform ect and I've earned the right to wear it so

Burton upon stather

"Ok fair point ...women always say men in uniform ect and I've earned the right to wear it so "

You've earned the right to wear it with pride... Not for trying to use it to get a shag.

newbridge

Don't cry because you ain't man enough to get shot at

Burton upon stather

"Don't cry because you ain't man enough to get shot at "

Very mature attitude, you will go far on this site

newbridge

Sorry mate why don't you give me advice because your such a big stud ?

"Sorry mate why don't you give me advice because your such a big stud ?"

He actually does give very good profile advice, in my opinion. The bit about blocking single men from messaging you, for example.

And I didn't mean to start anything with my comments about your uniform. I was just stating my opinion because you asked for it. And as I said, you can look up other women's opinions by using the search function in the forums. It hasn't generally been good for military lads in the past. Again, not trying to offend...I'm just trying to help.

-Courtney

newbridge

Cheers Courtney ...advice taken pic and bio changed see what happens time will tell

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Cheers Courtney ...advice taken pic and bio changed see what happens time will tell "

I think it is quiet interesting that you "listen" to women/couples giving you advice... but "dismissive" of men giving you exactly the same thing.....

good advice is good advice... wherever it come from....

so i'll let you what i see... if you are asking these questions 2 weeks in.. it raises red flags about how much patience you have... and your expectations coming in of what you would thought would happen....

so seeing how you have "treated" chedder who actually did raise a few points that you should consider... I am going to give you 5 words...

Time, Patience, Basic common sense!!!

is 2 week really giving it time?

is 2 week really showing patience?

and by being so dismissive of people who would have been in a smililar position to you (other single guys) i would have thought their experiences in how they made their progression on the site would have been helpful to you (you can call that the basic common sense bit)

all that will end up happening if you listen to a million different opinions is that you will end up with a profile that appeals to no one... because it will end up being a generic mish mash

you are not trying to appeal to everyone, you will never appeal to everyone! so why try! just be the best you in your own words and your own style... (again call that common sense)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There is nothing wrong with asking advice from the people you are hoping to play with....just like there isn't anything wrong with using whatever assets you think you have to attract those people you want to play with and a uniform does it for some people.

To the OP, your profile sounds ok to me, the pics in the bathroom mirror are not the greatest (pic of you is ok, the surroundings are a turn off ).Maybe take a few outside of the bathroom. The one thing that would put me off is your answers on this thread, they sounded immature.

If you use your filters you can block men from mailing you.

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

Good luck

When looking at people on this site we look at the verification and past forum posts .

Some of your posts were immature and made you look like you could be aggressive in which case that would definitely put us off from replying to any messages

On a personal note in my opinion a picture of the queens uniform has no place in this site or lifestyle

Seeing as your in the army you should be used to being told advice not spitting your dummy out because you dont agree with what he said.Think before you write a reply,because your reply was as said aggresive and off putting.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Sorry mate why don't you give me advice because your such a big stud ?"

He did give you advice, good advice and out of the two of you there's only one that's a man and it isn't the one that gets shot at. A mature attitude makes you a man

And stop kiss assing all the women giving you advice, good advice is good advice no matter where/who it's comes from

By *luffy_bunniesCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Likewise, being ex-forces, if i see any uniform pics, i usually block. This thread illustrates why.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Don't cry because you ain't man enough to get shot at "

Poor show fella, poor show. Your immaturity and lack of life skills shines bright.

By excluding men from commenting (although they will probably comment anyway) you're missing out on some great advice. Why not ask successful men for advice? Makes sense to me.

By *luffy_bunniesCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Think he's already cut off his own nose, at least on this thread. Nort sure many guys will be wanting to give him advise now!

"Don't cry because you ain't man enough to get shot at

Poor show fella, poor show. Your immaturity and lack of life skills shines bright. "

Burton upon stather

On an unrelated note I'd like to thank marc.courtney, _abio and _urvymama for sticking up for a fellow community member.

Faith in the community, officially restored , I forget sometimes how great ya'll can be

Happy fabbing all

"Don't cry because you ain't man enough to get shot at

Poor show fella, poor show. Your immaturity and lack of life skills shines bright. "

Their are many on here which are man enough but don't feel that the uniform needs to be used to bolster their bravado. Listen to all sexes, their verifications alone say to me, they are doing something right!!!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Would anyone actually meet me is there anything in my profile I should change ? Females couples only please"

Don't you think a sexually successful man would be better giving you profile advice bearing in mind you're a guy?

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"On an unrelated note I'd like to thank marc.courtney, _abio and _urvymama for sticking up for a fellow community member.

Faith in the community, officially restored , I forget sometimes how great ya'll can be

Happy fabbing all "

"Would anyone actually meet me is there anything in my profile I should change ? Females couples only please"

I was going to give advice but the OP's response has put me off from doing so, I am afraid.

newbridge

Everyone who took told to write thanks maybe the comments was a little immature just felt like I was being told off for the uniform pic ...sorry cheddar if I offended you it was after a 12 hour night shift #grumpyguts

"Everyone who took told to write thanks maybe the comments was a little immature just felt like I was being told off for the uniform pic ...sorry cheddar if I offended you it was after a 12 hour night shift #grumpyguts "

Nice to see that you can accept constructive criticism regarding your attitude towards some forum posters, whose intention was only to offer helpful advice.

I actually thought cheddar's comment about your uniform was spot on. He absolutely wasn't making any derogatory comment toward you about your choice of profession, that you have been in the forces or anything, and, if anything, actually supported the fact that you have earned the right to wear the uniform. Taking a pop at him not only shows immaturity, but it is against forum rules.

I understand that you're pretty much a newbie here, but I would suggest that you have a read through the site FAQ's and familiarise yourself with what is and isn't acceptable behaviour.

Certainly better to be informed than to slip up and end up getting thrown off the site.

newbridge

Fair point once again as everyone can now see I've apologised for being a dick Thank you all

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Would anyone actually meet me is there anything in my profile I should change ? Females couples only please

Don't you think a sexually successful man would be better giving you profile advice bearing in mind you're a guy? "

If he is to appeal to the women and couples he is hoping to attract, why ask a man? Our answer could not be answered by a single male as it is personal to us.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Everyone who took told to write thanks maybe the comments was a little immature just felt like I was being told off for the uniform pic ...sorry cheddar if I offended you it was after a 12 hour night shift #grumpyguts "

Glad to see you came back and apologised.

Stick around the forum, most of us will forgive an odd cock up of a post.

newbridge

"Would anyone actually meet me is there anything in my profile I should change ? Females couples only please

Don't you think a sexually successful man would be better giving you profile advice bearing in mind you're a guy?

If he is to appeal to the women and couples he is hoping to attract, why ask a man? Our answer could not be answered by a single male as it is personal to us."

I was only asking for female couples opinion because that's who I was looking to attract like you said and all I've been getting is message off gay men which is fine just not for me

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If he is to appeal to the women and

couples he is hoping to attract, why

ask a man? Our answer could not be

answered by a single male as it is

personal to us."

Because he's a man. Besides which, it's a valid question. The more advice streams and opportunities the better, then he can pick and choose the most relevant to him.

"I was only asking for female couples opinion because that's who I was looking to attract like you said and all I've been getting is message off gay men which is fine just not for me

"

You can stop unwanted messages from men by applying the appropriate message filters.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

If he is to appeal to the women and

couples he is hoping to attract, why

ask a man? Our answer could not be

answered by a single male as it is

personal to us.

Because he's a man. Besides which, it's a valid question. The more advice streams and opportunities the better, then he can pick and choose the most relevant to him. "

How odd my post went all wonky when you quoted it.

I am still not quite getting it though, the man asked would any females or couples meet him with that profile, as single men are neither women or couples then it doesn't really matter how successful the male is in their own way, they can't answer for the people he is asking.

» Add a new message to this topic