FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Fuck or duck?

Fuck or duck?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, I'm john, been on the site on and off abit....still looking to pop my cherry and arrange a meet....so far I don't seem to be getting past the odd message.....I'm polite and clean.....I thought I'd pose the question...... Would you fuck or duck me? See if that generates any interest!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all, I'm john, been on the site on and off abit....still looking to pop my cherry and arrange a meet....so far I don't seem to be getting past the odd message.....I'm polite and clean.....I thought I'd pose the question...... Would you fuck or duck me? See if that generates any interest!!! "

OP, starting two threads about the same thing within 15 minutes is not going to help you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all, I'm john, been on the site on and off abit....still looking to pop my cherry and arrange a meet....so far I don't seem to be getting past the odd message.....I'm polite and clean.....I thought I'd pose the question...... Would you fuck or duck me? See if that generates any interest!!! "

how are people really meant to decide if they want to fuck you with just a picture of a cock and a hand to go by ?

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Quack

» Add a new message to this topic