FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > how to grab peiples attention?

how to grab peiples attention?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there I'm new to this swingers site and have no clue how to act with other users! I have tried allsorts yo talk to these pretty woman but obv they don't like a shy honest or genuine guy lol I'm in Glasgow area and loads to chose from but none interested ! Maybe I should just delete!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ubybabyCouple  over a year ago

lincoln ish

Well your spelling got mine xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi there I'm new to this swingers site and have no clue how to act with other users! I have tried allsorts yo talk to these pretty woman but obv they don't like a shy honest or genuine guy lol I'm in Glasgow area and loads to chose from but none interested ! Maybe I should just delete!!

"

Would you contact your profile. Hardly stands out from the crowd

"Hi there I'm new to this swingers site and have no clue how to act with other users! I have tried allsorts yo talk to these pretty woman but obv they don't like a shy honest or genuine guy lol I'm in Glasgow area and loads to chose from but none interested ! Maybe I should just delete!!

"

Try writing a profile and the after pic of you falling off your skateboard...whats that all about?

Search forum threads. There's hundreds of 'profile advice' ones and they all suggest the same sort of thing

Show you can work things out for yourself rather than being spoon fed help.

By *akedwife12Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

"

Your very informative, lengthy and thorough profile attracted us.

Funnily enough, we see a lot of that amount of effort from guys your age.

Maybe you think a swinger's site is instashag.com?

No effort in=unlimited sex?

It is totally up to you if you want to stand out from the rest however at this moment in time you are just another one.

And you wonder why you get no interest??

By *akedwife12Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

"

One thing we will say though, if after being here only two weeks, and with a pretty poor profile, you are saying that maybe you should delete, we agree totally! Delete!!

Do you honestly think coming on her moaning will make you look more attractive??

"Well your spelling got mine xxx "

Ditto lol heheehehee

"Well your spelling got mine xxx

Ditto lol heheehehee "

weirdly, me too

By *itSamCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

One thing we will say though, if after being here only two weeks, and with a pretty poor profile, you are saying that maybe you should delete, we agree totally! Delete!!

Do you honestly think coming on her moaning will make you look more attractive??

"

Many people do come on here moaning saying no one wants to fuck me. Gotta admit the graze picture with a rather pink towel around me put me off. Did not even read the profile... Just wondered what the pic was all about,

The forums are inundated with... No one likes me... Will not be the first and pity but will not be the last.

By *itSamCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Without being funny but when the only appealing part of your profile is 250+ miles away is the best part then you need to re write.

Currently your profile says. "I want to fuck you"

Maybe a re write may get more interest and less "please feel sorry for me" forums that turn many people like us away.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I was wondering why your only public pic is supposed to attract women???

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

"I was wondering why your only public pic is supposed to attract women??? "

maybe looking for a nurse ?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cheers fuckers lmao

"

having now looked at his profile, I think I am starting to think a major re write and fresh pics are need don't you ? otherwise I agree you should delete and try different place

Patience

There is people out there that will meet you

As for profile..hardly anyone reads it...i used to have not wanting to meet..no single guys..no couples etc..no quick meets etc..still got messages asking for a quick meet from both..and aaking that question

Kept it short n sweet

Pics private due to fakes and weirdos

Thats everyones choice

Try writing a profile and the after pic of you falling off your skateboard...whats that all about?"

Skateboard..i think members would prefer to meet men not boys....

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"

Oh I think they like genuine and honest guy just fine, but not you, especially after your latest remark on this thread.

» Add a new message to this topic