FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Follow the trend of rating my profile

Follow the trend of rating my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all

Seen as it's a common occurrence if anyone has an opinion on my profile feel free to let me know how I can improve it or message me

Happy fabbing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey all

Seen as it's a common occurrence if anyone has an opinion on my profile feel free to let me know how I can improve it or message me

Happy fabbing"

Perhaps it is a work in progress? It might be better to ask when you have finished it?

By *akedwife12Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Hey all

Happy fabbing"

Not much of a profile is it?

Why follow trend when you could set them?

You've clearly not seen the 'two girls, one cup' video if you think you can't be shocked

"You've clearly not seen the 'two girls, one cup' video if you think you can't be shocked "

Or one man, one jar

Or googled...."Vajankle"

Oh.....and the trend of your profile.....see comments above. Not much to rate really....trending downwards?

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

It would probably be more helpful for you to post another thread when there is a profile to rate...

"It would probably be more helpful for you to post another thread when there is a profile to rate..."

Give him a break, he's working on it

Not much to show for 4 months work though!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the feedback folks. I haven't got much on it because I joined and haven't used it for the past 3 months.

This is why I asked to rate it to hopefully see what couples and women would like to see on my profile

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Hey all

Happy fabbing"

All your profile tells us is that you are 25 and looking for sex. There is no reference to hobbies and interests or any face pictures . A profile needs to be detailed , well written , and with good pictures just to attract attention , before even being considered for a meet.

By *akedwife12Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Thanks for the feedback folks. I haven't got much on it because I joined and haven't used it for the past 3 months.

This is why I asked to rate it to hopefully see what couples and women would like to see on my profile"

Surely it isn't about what anyone would like to see but rather about what you want to tell others to create some kind of interest?

» Add a new message to this topic