FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > White Women for Black Men!

White Women for Black Men!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *trawberry-pop OP   Woman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Hi all.

The other thread closed as it was too large, and as people have been pedantic about the location the last thread was posted to, here's the new thread in the 'correct' place.

Make your introductions folks!

(please refrain from debating-that's apparently only allowed in swingers chat)

Peace and love!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *rat32Couple  over a year ago

North Notts

Put my name in the hat!

B x

By *orenoMorenoMan  over a year ago

London

Black make, London (there's a surprise) ??

By *hocolate007Man  over a year ago

london

"Hi all.

The other thread closed as it was too large, and as people have been pedantic about the location the last thread was posted to, here's the new thread in the 'correct' place.

Make your introductions folks!

(please refrain from debating-that's apparently only allowed in swingers chat)

Peace and love! "

oooh im loving this, spongebob from london here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello again

36, 6'2", Willenhall / Wolverhampton.

By *ozzie-eWoman  over a year ago

hereford

Hi all, still looking

White bbw in Hereford, West Midlands

By *eendeeCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

White woman looking for black guys and white guy looking for black women or black cpls xx

By *obinhood212Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Nottingham based BBC any women local free this weekend

Don't forget likkle ole me in hastings an interracial party addict

I'm not even bothering. I know there are no local guys. ..

By *amelliaWoman  over a year ago

Newark

"I'm not even bothering. I know there are no local guys. .. "

Nor round here sadly

South East Midlands NOT

I guess the Wiltshire countryside isn't urban enough. What about in Swindon? Or Reading? X

I thought you done OK scarlet

"I'm not even bothering. I know there are no local guys. ..

I guess the Wiltshire countryside isn't urban enough. What about in Swindon? Or Reading? X"

I don't really help myself because I can't travel too far and I feel a bit cheeky expecting guys to travel any great distance just to meet me. swindon and reading are still an hour away

None local to me either

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Ditto. But I'll post here anyway. Yorks a good place for a holiday...

nor here in Hastings, I'm lucky I drive it's worth it travelling to london parties, especially now I got over my fear of motorways

nor here in Hastings, I'm lucky I drive it's worth it travelling to london parties, especially now I got over my fear of motorways"

I drive too but I can only meet midweek evenings so there is a limit as to how far is practical for me to travel.

By *bonystud26Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Oh hello. Manchester based, but happy to travel

This is very popular in the uk and will fill up fast lol.

nor here in Hastings, I'm lucky I drive it's worth it travelling to london parties, especially now I got over my fear of motorways

I drive too but I can only meet midweek evenings so there is a limit as to how far is practical for me to travel."

I understand what you mean (you driving further away midweek would take too much time then up for work) I can only go out friday nights, driving home for a couple hours at 4am is a bummer.ive gone to sleep in a layby couple of times

I'm use to it but would be nice to meet local, very rare to find blackmen from fab round here.If have they are married so no good to me

I drive too but I can only meet midweek evenings so there is a limit as to how far is practical for me to travel.

I understand what you mean (you driving further away midweek would take too much time then up for work) I can only go out friday nights, driving home for a couple hours at 4am is a bummer.ive gone to sleep in a layby couple of times

I'm use to it but would be nice to meet local, very rare to find blackmen from fab round here.If have they are married so no good to me"

USA checking in. If you guys think you have it bad. People have to cross a ocean to see me

I'm use to it but would be nice to meet local, very rare to find blackmen from fab round here.If have they are married so no good to me"

Some guys are willing to travel lol

I'm use to it but would be nice to meet local, very rare to find blackmen from fab round here.If have they are married so no good to me

Some guys are willing to travel lol "

Not to the back of beyond they aren't especially when they find I don't accom. It really isn't worth all that effort for a few hours in a hotel....I'm not exactly dream material

Not to the back of beyond they aren't especially when they find I don't accom. It really isn't worth all that effort for a few hours in a hotel....I'm not exactly dream material "

and besides, I'd be uncomfortable if they did....there would be extra pressure on me to make sure it was worth their while.

Not to the back of beyond they aren't especially when they find I don't accom. It really isn't worth all that effort for a few hours in a hotel....I'm not exactly dream material and besides, I'd be uncomfortable if they did....there would be extra pressure on me to make sure it was worth their while."

So does that mean a visit, will consist of anal?

Good looking black guy West London... Ladies holla at me if you want fun

Black male, Birmingham

By *r jblMan  over a year ago

from parts unknown

I'm feeling like I'm putting myself about a bit. Lol

USA checking in. If you guys think you have it bad. People have to cross a ocean to see me "

I could never do that I Haven't got a passport and I know im independent in my car but wouldn't go that far.know people do though

By *oinMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Mixed race male anywhere you need me to be

Not to the back of beyond they aren't especially when they find I don't accom. It really isn't worth all that effort for a few hours in a hotel....I'm not exactly dream material and besides, I'd be uncomfortable if they did....there would be extra pressure on me to make sure it was worth their while."

I've had two do that was worth it and didn't feel pressurized at all as met before, but alot more moan about it travelling, cost half hotel etc.they would be willing to travel if I accommodate though, which I don't lol

Local white men just don't get why I don't pop down road give a bj and go.they think im nuts travelling two hours for a blackman

Not to the back of beyond they aren't especially when they find I don't accom. It really isn't worth all that effort for a few hours in a hotel....I'm not exactly dream material and besides, I'd be uncomfortable if they did....there would be extra pressure on me to make sure it was worth their while.

So does that mean a visit, will consist of anal? "

Maybe that's what the problem is. ...no anal on offer

By *aurenkaWoman  over a year ago

London

I am occasionaly in London, but black man here, OMG

Now in relatioship (with black man, ofc) will be attenting at BMFC party in Sept.

Hope to meet there the sexiest ones

Black man wolverhampton

Birmingham in the house!

Would love some more black guys mmmm

Sure he would like a black lady to play also

By *olite and hornyMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I could say the same feeling your pain

Hello party people! !

Seeking what seems to be impossible....a bi black guy....we know ur out there, just not in our area

hereford

I'm in the same boat with no local black guys, luckily I've met a couple of guys from Birmingham who were willing to travel to me as I cant really travel but can accommodate, and I'm so glad they did.

I just wish there were some guys local so I could find a regular FB.

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Frisky n Risky here. We live in South east Essex but play at Eureka in Kent.

Frisky definitely has a soft spot for black guys...

Back in the room. Already had a few chats with gorgeous gents from the first thread.

By *uxomBloomsWoman  over a year ago

Near Tunbridge Wells

I'm feeling guilty for being so very spoilt for choice here, so many offers from gorgeous black men.

Irony. Winked at a fella as he's just out of my age range, to find I'm just out of his. I did giggle.

"I'm feeling guilty for being so very spoilt for choice here, so many offers from gorgeous black men. "

I am very jealous.

"I'm feeling guilty for being so very spoilt for choice here, so many offers from gorgeous black men. "

Don't feel guilty. You've obviously got the allure.

South East Midlands NOT

[Removed by poster at 14/08/15 00:04:32]

By *uxomBloomsWoman  over a year ago

Near Tunbridge Wells

"I'm feeling guilty for being so very spoilt for choice here, so many offers from gorgeous black men.

Don't feel guilty. You've obviously got the allure. "

I think it's just a lucky location with a high saturation of dark loveliness, but thanks for the vote of confidence. X

South East Midlands NOT

"

USA checking in. If you guys think you have it bad. People have to cross a ocean to see me "

One day sugar...one day!

South East Midlands NOT

I feel the same, although I will travel about an hour to see someone I really lust after!

"I'm feeling guilty for being so very spoilt for choice here, so many offers from gorgeous black men.

I feel the same, although I will travel about an hour to see someone I really lust after! "

I have to travel an hour to pretty much meet anyone (assuming they are willing to travel a bit too) so you really are lucky

I think it's just a lucky location with a high saturation of dark loveliness, but thanks for the vote of confidence. X"

yes definitely lucky it takes me 1hr45min to travel to sutton for my monthly eyeswideshutxxx fix

Guy from Brazil living in Liverpool

Can I kind of put my hat in the ring, I love watching BBC and white women!! Such a huge turn on!!

Not to the back of beyond they aren't especially when they find I don't accom. It really isn't worth all that effort for a few hours in a hotel....I'm not exactly dream material and besides, I'd be uncomfortable if they did....there would be extra pressure on me to make sure it was worth their while.

So does that mean a visit, will consist of anal?

Maybe that's what the problem is. ...no anal on offer "

I'm still coming. I'm flying into Birmingham on the 23

[Removed by poster at 14/08/15 07:59:42]

hereford

I think it's just a lucky location with a high saturation of dark loveliness, but thanks for the vote of confidence. X"

I'm definitely jealous, sounds like I need to move!

I live in Swindon but seems it's not the place to be, not many women close to me who are into black men

By *lack nastyMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton/oxford

Black guy willing to travel Birmingham,Oxford,reading areas really don't mind travel if you all can accommodate

Who wants to be my first black man im in rhyl north Wales

By *ixmaMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

All these women showing a real horn for us black guys are def putting themselves n the shop window resulting in a few new messages me thinks, lol

Blackman from leeds can travel for the right person, looking for NSA or maybe more if I find the right women

Oh Please.

Sharon Carlisle xXx

By *ontekinte85Man  over a year ago

Southampton

[Removed by poster at 14/08/15 11:58:47]

By *ontekinte85Man  over a year ago

Southampton

Hampshire and Dorset probably London checking in

"Hampshire and Dorset probably London checking in "

But not wiltshire?

Bloody typical!!!

hey all

Chris from Manchester here

Now this thread I like.... Well I'm in Morecambe, I don't drive, but I will travel with planning and I can accomodate alot of the time xx

Black guy east london can accommodate or travel

"All these women showing a real horn for us black guys are def putting themselves n the shop window resulting in a few new messages me thinks, lol "

thought that was the point of the thread for fems and males to introduce themselves

still none my end of Britain though I'm watching waiting at the wings to pounce

By *eanne4funWoman  over a year ago

Walsall

I love BBC can't get enough plenty here in Wolverhampton/ Birmingham

"I love BBC can't get enough plenty here in Wolverhampton/ Birmingham "

We should team up and arrange a gathering?

hi am based in Nottingham, but travel around the UK and abroad frequently.

"I love BBC can't get enough plenty here in Wolverhampton/ Birmingham

We should team up and arrange a gathering?"

"I love BBC can't get enough plenty here in Wolverhampton/ Birmingham "

Yes, Wolverhampton has plenty, you should all cone visit ??

By *eanne4funWoman  over a year ago

Walsall

Yeah we should debs be great group night

I don't want to piss on anyone's parade here , but as in all attraction , colour doesn't guarantee sex.

Or put another way, I'm still selective

Yes, Wolverhampton has plenty, you should all cone visit ?? "

I often visit Brum to see family

"I don't want to piss on anyone's parade here , but as in all attraction , colour doesn't guarantee sex.

Or put another way, I'm still selective "

Oh that's ok, the rest of us will fuck anyone providing they are the right colour

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

"I don't want to piss on anyone's parade here , but as in all attraction , colour doesn't guarantee sex.

Careful now, you may get ousted for starting a debate on here

Careful now, you may get ousted for starting a debate on here "

God forbid !

I'll wait until I have the required pack of wine gums beside me

Very few in north wales too

Any one near Gloucester

London

God forbid !

I'll wait until I have the required pack of wine gums beside me "

Funny, I only like the black ones, and I am being serious ... should I read something into that?

[Removed by poster at 14/08/15 16:05:53]

By *rRegular4uMan  over a year ago

London

Any single female or couples looking for a black fit guy in North London area..

God forbid !

Funny, I only like the black ones, and I am being serious ... should I read something into that?"

Are the black ones bigger ?

Another mans wife checking in from Hudds/Bradford/Leeds aka West Yorks area!

Yes, Wolverhampton has plenty, you should all cone visit ??

I often visit Brum to see family "

I'd love to know when you're next visiting ??

God forbid !

Funny, I only like the black ones, and I am being serious ... should I read something into that?

"

size isnt everything but i heard it helps x

Here I am - did you expect me?

Evening all x

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Whizzes thro on me roller skates....Wayheeeeeeeeeyyyy!!!! Lol .......

"Evening all x "

My god , I think the north west is barren , did someone shake the UK and all you black guys stay at the bottom

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Now I know there are some gorgeous black men near me can't wait to have some free time to meet and message some of them

God forbid !

size isnt everything but i heard it helps x "

You're damned right size isn't everything , but then I'm spouting cliches

It's what you do with it

"Now I know there are some gorgeous black men near me can't wait to have some free time to meet and message some of them "

They must see the sea... And head back inland then lol

"Evening all x

My god , I think the north west is barren , did someone shake the UK and all you black guys stay at the bottom"

Quick turn the UK on its right side

This has been a fun thread but there are people who don't get it.

Why do people assume that colour is the only filter and there are not other filters such as personality, manner of speech, height, or humour.

I know a few of the ladies on this thread to talk to, and I know what happens if a man does not come correct and presumes. Serious damage to their self esteem occurs.

By *r jblMan  over a year ago

from parts unknown

Any local women into black guys on the Wirral?

Hi guys I like all kinds of sexy women. lol

Why do people assume that colour is the only filter and there are not other filters such as personality, manner of speech, height, or humour.

I know a few of the ladies on this thread to talk to, and I know what happens if a man does not come correct and presumes. Serious damage to their self esteem occurs.

"

I wholeheartedly agree, there has to be something else once the initial attraction strikes.

If there isn't anything that joins you mentally ,and I don't mean deep stuff, it doesn't matter what colour you are .

off course it doesn't, I like blackmen and am very selective, I just choose to go to interracial parties as more choice of the people I like to spend my time with

fanny required...regardless of colour..cheers

off course it doesn't, I like blackmen and am very selective, I just choose to go to interracial parties as more choice of the people I like to spend my time with "

I'm having the same discussion off forum, as my last two ex's were black, one American, one local, but it's what I'm used to.

God forbid I should state a preference on my profile , I've had all sorts of abuse about my preferences before now , so now I just refuse those I don't want to meet with the same excuse

Like it or lump it

London

"fanny required...regardless of colour..cheers "

As long as they don't make waves or cause drama or agro, you forgot to mention that bit

"fanny required...regardless of colour..cheers

As long as they don't make waves or cause drama or agro, you forgot to mention that bit"

I like women making a tsunami hehehe...the agro bit I can deal with...I have an inbuilt block button in my brain...switch on,or off..simple mechanism

"fanny required...regardless of colour..cheers "

I think your cock suits you better

"fanny required...regardless of colour..cheers

I think your cock suits you better"

suits your face x

London based Black male

I enjoy having a good dance and can whip up an amazing breakfast to help recover from a good workout

off course it doesn't, I like blackmen and am very selective, I just choose to go to interracial parties as more choice of the people I like to spend my time with

I'm having the same discussion off forum, as my last two ex's were black, one American, one local, but it's what I'm used to.

God forbid I should state a preference on my profile , I've had all sorts of abuse about my preferences before now , so now I just refuse those I don't want to meet with the same excuse

Like it or lump it"

my profile name is a hint of my preference, and the blackmen only bit oh and what I say on it, I do prefer to make it known as its a good filter, I don't tend to get abuse, more people send me messages asking why I like bbc, I never mention that word lol

I'm use to my choice of meets to be questioned, also im on lots of threads about blackmen, think forum users mite have noticed

We will be having some private parties soon in Barnsley...

Looking for couples,single females and selected BBC ..

Inbox us if your interested

London

"We will be having some private parties soon in Barnsley...

Looking for couples,single females and selected BBC ..

Inbox us if your interested

"

How are you going to select your BBC?

Through fab..conversation ext

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

Soooooo...what's happening?

Oh, East London male btw

By *ethepeopleMan  over a year ago

Near you

Hot list is growing

"Evening all x

My god , I think the north west is barren , did someone shake the UK and all you black guys stay at the bottom

Quick turn the UK on its right side "

lol

hereford

Still not having much luck. Think I'm just too far away from the majority and can't travel so doesn't help. Back to the drawing board I suppose.

Near you

"Still not having much luck. Think I'm just too far away from the majority and can't travel so doesn't help. Back to the drawing board I suppose."

hereford

"Still not having much luck. Think I'm just too far away from the majority and can't travel so doesn't help. Back to the drawing board I suppose.

"

That or I'm too fugly

London

"Still not having much luck. Think I'm just too far away from the majority and can't travel so doesn't help. Back to the drawing board I suppose.

That or I'm too fugly "

Did you think about coming to one of the parties that are around? They are great fun - I go just to socialise, but some brilliant people there - honestly if you take a step forward, it will all fall into place. I swung one to one for years and met a few black guys who I now think are good friends, but now I only meet guys and go to these parties with my partner ... PM me if you want to chat

Near you

That or I'm too fugly "

Was looking at age range tbh

That or I'm too fugly "

wwll your on my hot list so it's not that...

Just checking to see if anyone moved in next door overnight.....as you were

Any suitable guys in the West Yorks area?

I found one 20mins away im too large and old

the search continues

London

"I found one 20mins away im too large and old

the search continues"

He does not know what he is missing -

the search continues"

They didn't honestly say that did they?

If so I'm appalled

the search continues

He does not know what he is missing - "

yes he did he peeked twice scared him

the search continues

If so I'm appalled "

No he didn't I said that

he said preference for under 40yrs and ssize 8-14 x was very polite it was a thread

the search continues

If so I'm appalled

No he didn't I said that

he said preference for under 40yrs and ssize 8-14 x was very polite it was a thread "

That's good.

By *oldbabeWoman  over a year ago

dungannon

Hi all..x

Hello Hello Hello :D

By *hrees a PartyCouple  over a year ago

Haringey

Hi all...we are from North London looking for hot girls...especially black...my Blonde Mrs loves em and has always wanted one... do dreams come true...?

Brighton male here photos on request x

"Brighton male here photos on request x"

See what I mean ... Al you guys are South ..damnnnnn

By *heBlackZorroMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"

spot on mate

"Brighton male here photos on request x

See what I mean ... Al you guys are South ..damnnnnn "

South east doesn't help us south west girls either.

Birmingham

i did live in Bristol and WSM for a while is that good enough ?

spot on mate"

A lot of the black males I talk to, are so courteous and never assume anything

I've never had a rude coarse message from any of them either.

That goes a long way in my book

spot on mate

That goes a long way in my book"

Well said about courtesy abd respect. Too many times you get approached either by message or at clubs not as a person but as a bbc. Some people forget there's a person attached to it lol

"i did live in Bristol and WSM for a while is that good enough ? "

Lol...not anymore!

spot on mate

Well said about courtesy abd respect. Too many times you get approached either by message or at clubs not as a person but as a bbc. Some people forget there's a person attached to it lol"

And that has just been proved yet again by the sender of my latest message and I always reply when respect is shown

The trouble with this site, is the generality and assumptions that all people are the same , whether male or female.

[Removed by poster at 15/08/15 21:21:01]

spot on mate

Well said about courtesy abd respect. Too many times you get approached either by message or at clubs not as a person but as a bbc. Some people forget there's a person attached to it lol"

Thats why I'd choose my username differently if I didnt want to be known for my colour....

spot on mate

Well said about courtesy abd respect. Too many times you get approached either by message or at clubs not as a person but as a bbc. Some people forget there's a person attached to it lol

Thats why I'd choose my username differently if I didnt want to be known for my colour...."

These guys don't all use BBC tag , much like not all women use the term slut, or whore but if that's the point they want to get across, then good luck to them

Surprising what a lack sweeties will do to my mood lol

By *eckandcarlCouple  over a year ago

leicester

Hello x lol

spot on mate

Thats why I'd choose my username differently if I didnt want to be known for my colour....

These guys don't all use BBC tag , much like not all women use the term slut, or whore but if that's the point they want to get across, then good luck to them

Surprising what a lack sweeties will do to my mood lol"

that's why I chose my name it's softer as in adores, blackmen rather than bbc .I like my name it's a nice clue to what I like

By *ingSnakeMan  over a year ago

bournemouth

Hello ladies, near Fareham, Hants but work in Salusbury. able to accommodate at times if that helps!

How does work then

spot on mate

Surprising what a lack sweeties will do to my mood lol

that's why I chose my name it's softer as in adores, blackmen rather than bbc .I like my name it's a nice clue to what I like "

Returning to location...you guys are lucky...living in the Highlands of Scotland i have to drive 3/4 hrs sometimes for a meet!!! Yet to find hot black guys semi - local!!

X

"Returning to location...you guys are lucky...living in the Highlands of Scotland i have to drive 3/4 hrs sometimes for a meet!!! Yet to find hot black guys semi - local!!

X"

Got to come london babe

spot on mate

Thats why I'd choose my username differently if I didnt want to be known for my colour...."

Here here!

I won't meet locally , due to privacy issues.

Plus only ever talked to one guy who lived anywhere near me, black that is, unfortunately he was very terse, and has since left the site.

As for London... Have you seen the price of train fares these days?

Near you

"Returning to location...you guys are lucky...living in the Highlands of Scotland i have to drive 3/4 hrs sometimes for a meet!!! Yet to find hot black guys semi - local!!

X"

My sweet God !! There is a proclaimers

Song that springs to mind lol 500 miles

Near you

"I won't meet locally , due to privacy issues.

Plus only ever talked to one guy who lived anywhere near me, black that is, unfortunately he was very terse, and has since left the site.

As for London... Have you seen the price of train fares these days? "

Terse love that word

Terse love that word "

my command of the English language is improving daily

thats why I megabus

thats why I megabus "

Ok so now I have to multitask and Google MegaBus

thats why I megabus

Ok so now I have to multitask and Google MegaBus "

even national express do cheap travel- a couple of months my friend and I attended a party in birmingham..tickets booked a couple of weeks in advance..from glasgow £15 quid each way, and sometimes its even less booked further in advance.(some are also available for train journeys).

Fair enough the travel might be longer...and I'd be making sure it was a worthwhile meet/visit lol

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Can you not get to Manchester? Treat yourself to a night at Cupids - plenty of gorgeous men of all colours there and the club isn't too far from a Premier Inn.

By *lackgrapeMan  over a year ago

Purley

thats why I megabus

Ok so now I have to multitask and Google MegaBus "

hi Precious Danger im a sucker for your posts you're simply class on my cards , never heard you use the term"BBC" my kinda girl xxx

South East Midlands NOT

"Hello ladies, near Fareham, Hants but work in Salusbury. able to accommodate at times if that helps!"

Scarlet!!! Just making sure you've seen this!

Purley

Thats what makes London a special place.....its diversity, the only place on the planet which is so multicultural a world in one city , New York City, you can't touch us lol x

thats why I megabus

Ok so now I have to multitask and Google MegaBus hi Precious Danger im a sucker for your posts you're simply class on my cards , never heard you use the term"BBC" my kinda girl xxx"

I don't think any of us ladies have ever referred to the guys as BBC. It's something i hear far more from guys themselves trying to sell themselves on that point. Just saying.

thats why I megabus

Ok so now I have to multitask and Google MegaBus hi Precious Danger im a sucker for your posts you're simply class on my cards , never heard you use the term"BBC" my kinda girl xxx

I don't think any of us ladies have ever referred to the guys as BBC. It's something i hear far more from guys themselves trying to sell themselves on that point. Just saying. "

that's true i am more than just a penis lol

Birmingham

You do get the odd woman asking for BBC but i find it comes mainly from couples. It can be jarring to me but it all depends what mood i'm in

If people use the term and it gets them the desired result, good on 'em

"You do get the odd woman asking for BBC but i find it comes mainly from couples. It can be jarring to me but it all depends what mood i'm in

If people use the term and it gets them the desired result, good on 'em"

I'm not saying I'm not odd,just that BBC isn't on my menu

"Thats what makes London a special place.....its diversity, the only place on the planet which is so multicultural a world in one city , New York City, you can't touch us lol x"

You have that right, now I'm waiting to reacquaint myself with the big city

Purley

"Thats what makes London a special place.....its diversity, the only place on the planet which is so multicultural a world in one city , New York City, you can't touch us lol x

You have that right, now I'm waiting to reacquaint myself with the big city "

and for you madam my door is wide open for your coming...or cuming

"Thats what makes London a special place.....its diversity, the only place on the planet which is so multicultural a world in one city , New York City, you can't touch us lol x

You have that right, now I'm waiting to reacquaint myself with the big city and for you madam my door is wide open for your coming...or cuming "

My suitcase is ready and I've found my passport ..... I'll arrive with a smile on my face

Birmingham

You have that right, now I'm waiting to reacquaint myself with the big city and for you madam my door is wide open for your coming...or cuming

My suitcase is ready and I've found my passport ..... I'll arrive with a smile on my face "

...and i'm sure you'll leave with one too

"Hello ladies, near Fareham, Hants but work in Salusbury. able to accommodate at times if that helps!

Scarlet!!! Just making sure you've seen this! "

Shame he's straight

You have that right, now I'm waiting to reacquaint myself with the big city and for you madam my door is wide open for your coming...or cuming

My suitcase is ready and I've found my passport ..... I'll arrive with a smile on my face

...and i'm sure you'll leave with one too "

You're damned right but then I'll be smiling all weekend