FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Fellow Black Bulls who like being sucked by cuckolds

Fellow Black Bulls who like being sucked by cuckolds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *empting Travels OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Hi I am an experienced Dom and Bull and recently set up this new profile with the explicit aim of networking with Bulls who like me have seen the light and enjoy the pleasures of having their cock sucked by cuckolds, both eager and reluctant in the presence of their wives.

From November I am going to be hosting very small, very intimate, very private parties where Bulls and cuckold couples can enjoy all aspects of the cuckolding fetish in a judgement free environment.

If this is something you enjoy too please feel free to contact me either or in private.

Danny

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Follow!

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

I'm not black but I live this type of situation. Do you arrange parties in London? If so I'd certain be interested in attending sometime. Be great if you wouldn't mind messaging me on here. Cheers. J

London

"I'm not black but I live this type of situation. Do you arrange parties in London? If so I'd certain be interested in attending sometime. Be great if you wouldn't mind messaging me on here. Cheers. J "

Hi and thanks for getting in touch. The first event will be a small intimate one held in London. With regard to the Bulls I have no problem with your background as long as you have a similar mindset with regard to cuckolding. However I also have to take the taste of the attending couples into account too.

I am hoping to hold bigger events over time as that happens I will be able to embrace a wider variety of people with similar tastes.

Wish you all the best and perhaps we'll see you either at one of ours or your events

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"I'm not black but I live this type of situation. Do you arrange parties in London? If so I'd certain be interested in attending sometime. Be great if you wouldn't mind messaging me on here. Cheers. J

Hi and thanks for getting in touch. The first event will be a small intimate one held in London. With regard to the Bulls I have no problem with your background as long as you have a similar mindset with regard to cuckolding. However I also have to take the taste of the attending couples into account too.

I am hoping to hold bigger events over time as that happens I will be able to embrace a wider variety of people with similar tastes."

Thanks very much. I certainly think we have similar tastes and will keep an eye out for your next party so. J

By *jxxxxCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Wish you all the best and perhaps we'll see you either at one of ours or your events "

now a match up of you two organising an event - that'd be hot!!

By *ontinentalCockMan  over a year ago

London

Bring it up north as well buddy and I'd love to join haha

London

"Wish you all the best and perhaps we'll see you either at one of ours or your events

now a match up of you two organising an event - that'd be hot!!"

Now there's an idea. I'm not against like minds colaborating from time to time

"Bring it up north as well buddy and I'd love to join haha"

Already is an event up north

Check out cuckoldparties profile

By *ontinentalCockMan  over a year ago

London

"Bring it up north as well buddy and I'd love to join haha

Already is an event up north

Check out cuckoldparties profile "

Ah right! I'll have a look

London

I now have two confirmed couples with orally bi cuckolds and four Bull attending my private no holds party.

I think one more couple and one more Bull would be just right. If you are available in London on Saturday the 14th and are interested in attending please feel free to get in touch.

» Add a new message to this topic