FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Anyone for dating?

Anyone for dating?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really enjoy the site and everything about it, but i find myself looking for a little bit more from my meets. I'm interested in dating a woman as well as the naughty stuff, getting to know them and having a laugh, nights in and nights out. Therefore i'd love to meet a woman to date from here who i an also have a sexual journey with and explore the pleasures of swinging and experimenting with. Are there any 'local' women in Yorkshire who would be interested in this, if so please pm me or reply in this thread. I have ffae pics available too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I really enjoy the site and everything about it, but i find myself looking for a little bit more from my meets. I'm interested in dating a woman as well as the naughty stuff, getting to know them and having a laugh, nights in and nights out. Therefore i'd love to meet a woman to date from here who i an also have a sexual journey with and explore the pleasures of swinging and experimenting with. Are there any 'local' women in Yorkshire who would be interested in this, if so please pm me or reply in this thread. I have ffae pics available too "
all meets here are dates have you tried a club

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I'd like to find a swingers relationship too but it seems as though there's no needle to be found in that particular haystack, usually goes one of several ways:

You like them enough but they don't like you enough

They just want casual nothing more

You click well socially but not sexually or vice versa

You get to the relationship status and they suddenly decide they want to be monogamous instead since they are really the jealous type

I could go on

while I think this may be something most guys would like, to have a partner who is also into the scene you have to take in account that this woman may still meet other blokes aswell . would you be ok with that

"I'd like to find a swingers relationship too but it seems as though there's no needle to be found in that particular haystack, usually goes one of several ways:

You get to the relationship status and they suddenly decide they want to be monogamous instead since they are really the jealous type

I could go on "

I couldn't agree more and I think that is the case with both sexes not just men.

I think you need to take each individual on their own merits and not judge people as a whole though otherwise no one would ever meet anyone, don't you agree?

"while I think this may be something most guys would like, to have a partner who is also into the scene you have to take in account that this woman may still meet other blokes aswell . would you be ok with that"

This is true, but I have taken all this into account and this is why I seek what I do, the fact that the woman would be able to play with other men is what I like about it as it is one of my many preferences, I'm not a jealous person, I'm very open minded.

Doncaster

"I'd like to find a swingers relationship too but it seems as though there's no needle to be found in that particular haystack, usually goes one of several ways:

I could go on

I couldn't agree more and I think that is the case with both sexes not just men.

I think you need to take each individual on their own merits and not judge people as a whole though otherwise no one would ever meet anyone, don't you agree? "

I do agree and I can see how what I said could be perceived as me being judgemental/cynical, but it wasn't like that, I'll give anyone a fair chance, I was just speaking from my orevious experiences, I obviously haven't found the right person yet, that is all

I could go on

I think you need to take each individual on their own merits and not judge people as a whole though otherwise no one would ever meet anyone, don't you agree?

I do agree and I can see how what I said could be perceived as me being judgemental/cynical, but it wasn't like that, I'll give anyone a fair chance, I was just speaking from my orevious experiences, I obviously haven't found the right person yet, that is all "

I know how you meant it to come across and I don't think you are like that, I thought you were commenting from the other side of the fence so to speak. I think a lot of people are scared to trust people as there are so many liars and fakes about?

Doncaster

I could go on

I do agree and I can see how what I said could be perceived as me being judgemental/cynical, but it wasn't like that, I'll give anyone a fair chance, I was just speaking from my orevious experiences, I obviously haven't found the right person yet, that is all

I know how you meant it to come across and I don't think you are like that, I thought you were commenting from the other side of the fence so to speak. I think a lot of people are scared to trust people as there are so many liars and fakes about? "

At least you understood my meaning and yes there are a lot of fakes but with experience they are easy to out

"I really enjoy the site and everything about it, but i find myself looking for a little bit more from my meets. I'm interested in dating a woman as well as the naughty stuff, getting to know them and having a laugh, nights in and nights out. Therefore i'd love to meet a woman to date from here who i an also have a sexual journey with and explore the pleasures of swinging and experimenting with. Are there any 'local' women in Yorkshire who would be interested in this, if so please pm me or reply in this thread. I have ffae pics available too "
This is a swinging forum. Never ceases to amaze me that some men believe they can turn casual sex into a relationship. Mr W

By *aisyDoandDaisyDontWoman  over a year ago

little old town of Reading!

That's a bit rude?! I know at least three couples who met through swinging and are now in genuine loving relationships, as well as being swing partners.

Doncaster

"That's a bit rude?! I know at least three couples who met through swinging and are now in genuine loving relationships, as well as being swing partners. "

I know a fair few too

"I really enjoy the site and everything about it, but i find myself looking for a little bit more from my meets. I'm interested in dating a woman as well as the naughty stuff, getting to know them and having a laugh, nights in and nights out. Therefore i'd love to meet a woman to date from here who i an also have a sexual journey with and explore the pleasures of swinging and experimenting with. Are there any 'local' women in Yorkshire who would be interested in this, if so please pm me or reply in this thread. I have ffae pics available too This is a swinging forum. Never ceases to amaze me that some men believe they can turn casual sex into a relationship. Mr W"

I'm sorry you feel that way Mr W. Maybe you have just not met these people that have. Its evident on here that people do want more than casual sex

"That's a bit rude?! I know at least three couples who met through swinging and are now in genuine loving relationships, as well as being swing partners. "
Please read we are a couple. Fab swingers not Fab dating site. Mr W

"That's a bit rude?! I know at least three couples who met through swinging and are now in genuine loving relationships, as well as being swing partners. Please read we are a couple. Fab swingers not Fab dating site. Mr W "

Sorry but you signed it off as Mr W didn't you? and not Mr and Mrs? Just because i am looking to date as well as swing means i can not use the site? Thanks for you valueble input and insight though

"I really enjoy the site and everything about it, but i find myself looking for a little bit more from my meets. I'm interested in dating a woman as well as the naughty stuff, getting to know them and having a laugh, nights in and nights out. Therefore i'd love to meet a woman to date from here who i an also have a sexual journey with and explore the pleasures of swinging and experimenting with. Are there any 'local' women in Yorkshire who would be interested in this, if so please pm me or reply in this thread. I have ffae pics available too This is a swinging forum. Never ceases to amaze me that some men believe they can turn casual sex into a relationship. Mr W"

WOW! What a pleasant guy

although Mr w didn't put it in the best way he's kind of right true swingers are couples as single people can do as they like ,in fact single people are ruining the image of swinging

although Mr w didn't put it in the best way he's kind of right true swingers are couples as single people can do as they like ,in fact single people are ruining the image of swinging

"That's a bit rude?! I know at least three couples who met through swinging and are now in genuine loving relationships, as well as being swing partners. Please read we are a couple. Fab swingers not Fab dating site. Mr W

Sorry but you signed it off as Mr W didn't you? and not Mr and Mrs? Just because i am looking to date as well as swing means i can not use the site? Thanks for you valueble input and insight though"

Because it is me replying just to clarify that first. By all means find someone special but this is and should be an nsa site to meet for sex

I think a separate forum should be started to find like minded people. Singles rarely put looking for a partner on their profiles yet that is what some want. Good luck with finding what you Want I'm not being rude just stating my opinion. Mr W.

" although Mr w didn't put it in the best way he's kind of right true swingers are couples as single people can do as they like ,in fact single people are ruining the image of swinging "
Thank you and I have apologised to OP if he was offended. I'll probably earn another Nigel Owens sin bin for being rude. Mr W.

"I really enjoy the site and everything about it, but i find myself looking for a little bit more from my meets. I'm interested in dating a woman as well as the naughty stuff, getting to know them and having a laugh, nights in and nights out. Therefore i'd love to meet a woman to date from here who i an also have a sexual journey with and explore the pleasures of swinging and experimenting with. Are there any 'local' women in Yorkshire who would be interested in this, if so please pm me or reply in this thread. I have ffae pics available too This is a swinging forum. Never ceases to amaze me that some men believe they can turn casual sex into a relationship. Mr W

WOW! What a pleasant guy"

My opinion sorry if it offends. Mr W.

"I really enjoy the site and everything about it, but i find myself looking for a little bit more from my meets. I'm interested in dating a woman as well as the naughty stuff, getting to know them and having a laugh, nights in and nights out. Therefore i'd love to meet a woman to date from here who i an also have a sexual journey with and explore the pleasures of swinging and experimenting with. Are there any 'local' women in Yorkshire who would be interested in this, if so please pm me or reply in this thread. I have ffae pics available too This is a swinging forum. Never ceases to amaze me that some men believe they can turn casual sex into a relationship. Mr W

I'm sorry you feel that way Mr W. Maybe you have just not met these people that have. Its evident on here that people do want more than casual sex"

Yes. Maybe they shouldn't be on a swinging site then. Mr W

Doncaster

Just curious Mr W but how would you classify someone like myself that got into swinging with my ex partner and have no interest in having another relationship unless it's a swinging one, yet still value the concept of NSA meets? Am I not a swinger solely because if my current single status?

"Just curious Mr W but how would you classify someone like myself that got into swinging with my ex partner and have no interest in having another relationship unless it's a swinging one, yet still value the concept of NSA meets? Am I not a swinger solely because if my current single status? "
You are clearly a swinger. Mr W

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Just curious Mr W but how would you classify someone like myself that got into swinging with my ex partner and have no interest in having another relationship unless it's a swinging one, yet still value the concept of NSA meets? Am I not a swinger solely because if my current single status?

You are clearly a swinger. Mr W "

So why shouldn't she, or anyone else be open to a swinging meet turning into something more?

There's room here for everyone and given the diversity of how everyone conducts themselves in terms of swinging, why should that not be the case?

"Just curious Mr W but how would you classify someone like myself that got into swinging with my ex partner and have no interest in having another relationship unless it's a swinging one, yet still value the concept of NSA meets? Am I not a swinger solely because if my current single status?

So why shouldn't she, or anyone else be open to a swinging meet turning into something more?

There's room here for everyone and given the diversity of how everyone conducts themselves in terms of swinging, why should that not be the case? "

Because a lot of people are here for swinging not dating. Mr W

Doncaster

But for the ones that want a swinging relationship, surely they are in the right place on a swingers site? as opposed to a dating site that is prodominately focused on finding monogamous relationships

There's room here for everyone and given the diversity of how everyone conducts themselves in terms of swinging, why should that not be the case? Because a lot of people are here for swinging not dating. Mr W "

Edinburgh

There's room here for everyone and given the diversity of how everyone conducts themselves in terms of swinging, why should that not be the case?

Because a lot of people are here for swinging not dating. Mr W "

So you wouldn't swing with a couple who'd met here as singles and got together and formed a couple? Are they not swingers?

Each to their own and all that.

Doncaster

My last quote didn't work right but what I tried to say was; surely if their goal is to be in a swingers relationship then a swinging site is the best place to look for it, is it not? Considering dating sites are predominately focused on finding monogamous relationships

Because a lot of people are here for swinging not dating. Mr W

So you wouldn't swing with a couple who'd met here as singles and got together and formed a couple? Are they not swingers?

"

So many posters quoting what I didn't say. Mr W

"My last quote didn't work right but what I tried to say was; surely if their goal is to be in a swingers relationship then a swinging site is the best place to look for it, is it not? Considering dating sites are predominately focused on finding monogamous relationships"
Fair point well made. Mr W

Edinburgh

"

So many posters quoting what I didn't say. Mr W "

The ? at the end of both of my questions indicate that they are indeed questions. My statement at the end was my view on where people should look for a partner if they so choose. Just to clarify for you. But if you'd rather not answer, that's okay too.

"

The ? at the end of both of my questions indicate that they are indeed questions. My statement at the end was my view on where people should look for a partner if they so choose. Just to clarify for you. But if you'd rather not answer, that's okay too. "

Think I answered with my response that is I didn't say that. Mr W

Swinging is a polite way of saying people/couples who want to play or have fun/fuck others outside of their relationship but surely said swingers like single men and women and some of these swingers like to love their prospective partners not in the conventional sense but in a polygamus way which means their are strings attached and sometimes the couples split and form other couples who as a result of swinging they prefer to their original partners ? Strings again this site wether we like it or not contains a diverse section of the misfits of our society and some of them unfortunately are not devoid of feeling and emotion ,strings again damn it .I don't see how this site can be viewed as NSA clubs maybe as they offer the F&G option where you may not even know who touched or fucked you

By *eenoseMan  over a year ago

Wigan

Mmmm its very hard to find even though so many looking

Edinburgh

"

The ? at the end of both of my questions indicate that they are indeed questions. My statement at the end was my view on where people should look for a partner if they so choose. Just to clarify for you. But if you'd rather not answer, that's okay too. Think I answered with my response that is I didn't say that. Mr W "

I never said you said that!

I asked you two questions. I'm sorry if they weren't clear enough for you.

I shall leave you to it.

OP... you should look for whatever you choose. This site is lots of different things to lots of different people.

"

OP... you should look for whatever you choose. This site is lots of different things to lots of different people. "

Thank you, i will. I wish i had never started this post now due to 'in my opinion' people trying to downtread and generally being negative when if this post is not for them or they don't agree with it, then don't visit it or comment on it?

Op if you look in the forums over the last few weeks you will see multiple threads on this subject- you are very much not alone in your desires x

Edinburgh

"

OP... you should look for whatever you choose. This site is lots of different things to lots of different people.

Thank you, i will. I wish i had never started this post now due to 'in my opinion' people trying to downtread and generally being negative when if this post is not for them or they don't agree with it, then don't visit it or comment on it?"

Pop into the Lounge... there's a dating thread on the go at the moment. You never know!

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

I would really like to meet someone special too .....

But he must be hiding

"Swinging is a polite way of saying people/couples who want to play or have fun/fuck others outside of their relationship but surely said swingers like single men and women and some of these swingers like to love their prospective partners not in the conventional sense but in a polygamus way which means their are strings attached and sometimes the couples split and form other couples who as a result of swinging they prefer to their original partners ? Strings again this site wether we like it or not contains a diverse section of the misfits of our society and some of them unfortunately are not devoid of feeling and emotion ,strings again damn it .I don't see how this site can be viewed as NSA clubs maybe as they offer the F&G option where you may not even know who touched or fucked you "

misfits? really ?...and why is it 'unfortunate' that some people are not devoid of feeling and emotion?..

"Swinging is a polite way of saying people/couples who want to play or have fun/fuck others outside of their relationship but surely said swingers like single men and women and some of these swingers like to love their prospective partners not in the conventional sense but in a polygamus way which means their are strings attached and sometimes the couples split and form other couples who as a result of swinging they prefer to their original partners ? Strings again this site wether we like it or not contains a diverse section of the misfits of our society and some of them unfortunately are not devoid of feeling and emotion ,strings again damn it .I don't see how this site can be viewed as NSA clubs maybe as they offer the F&G option where you may not even know who touched or fucked you

misfits? really ?...and why is it 'unfortunate' that some people are not devoid of feeling and emotion?.."

Because it is a swinging site! Maybe we should put no emotional attachments please on our profile. The in favour of finding a mate are very vociferous against those who are stating this is a swingers site. Mr W

Doncaster

Giving how my inbox as exploded since commenting on this thread there are certainly plenty of guys that like the idea of enter teeing into a swinging relationship

Doncaster

"Giving how my inbox as exploded since commenting on this thread there are certainly plenty of guys that like the idea of enter teeing into a swinging relationship "

*given

"Swinging is a polite way of saying people/couples who want to play or have fun/fuck others outside of their relationship but surely said swingers like single men and women and some of these swingers like to love their prospective partners not in the conventional sense but in a polygamus way which means their are strings attached and sometimes the couples split and form other couples who as a result of swinging they prefer to their original partners ? Strings again this site wether we like it or not contains a diverse section of the misfits of our society and some of them unfortunately are not devoid of feeling and emotion ,strings again damn it .I don't see how this site can be viewed as NSA clubs maybe as they offer the F&G option where you may not even know who touched or fucked you

misfits? really ?...and why is it 'unfortunate' that some people are not devoid of feeling and emotion?.. Because it is a swinging site! Maybe we should put no emotional attachments please on our profile. The in favour of finding a mate are very vociferous against those who are stating this is a swingers site. Mr W "

i am not on here looking for a relationship, but i still want some element of feeling,attraction,emotion ,whatever you want to call it with someone i meet; mutual humour,conversation etc is surely sharing an element of feeling and emotion...if i just wanted to fuck a robot id wouldnt bother coming on here...id go to robots r us instead!

misfits? really ?...and why is it 'unfortunate' that some people are not devoid of feeling and emotion?.. Because it is a swinging site! Maybe we should put no emotional attachments please on our profile. The in favour of finding a mate are very vociferous against those who are stating this is a swingers site. Mr W

i am not on here looking for a relationship, but i still want some element of feeling,attraction,emotion ,whatever you want to call it with someone i meet; mutual humour,conversation etc is surely sharing an element of feeling and emotion...if i just wanted to fuck a robot id wouldnt bother coming on here...id go to robots r us instead!"

Yes but this is not a dating site. Mr W

"Giving how my inbox as exploded since commenting on this thread there are certainly plenty of guys that like the idea of enter teeing into a swinging relationship "
Excellent is that is what you want each to his or her own. Mr W

Edinburgh

"

"

" although Mr w didn't put it in the best way he's kind of right true swingers are couples as single people can do as they like ,in fact single people are ruining the image of swinging "

what are tvs doing for the image?

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

We met on here and now live together. Neither of us were looking for a date, on here, but we were both on pof, but did not come across each other there. We swing together now ... and both of us feel we could not and never have been able to be so honest about our sexuality with any previous partners. so, its the ideal place to find a life companion, and if you are a couple and have that and you hear about a single wanting to same, why would you not wish them all the best, as its a blessing to have ... pepper.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"in fact single people are ruining the image of swinging "

Did I really read that?

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman  over a year ago

Bathwyche

I think its good to have posts like yours.

Serves as a reminder that everyone is different.

Not everyone is fortunate enough to be in a sexually open relationship.

Not everyone is using sex to run away from themselves.

Not everyone has a partner/wife/husband at home who knows nothing about their life on here.

Not everyone is so scared to take emotional risks and experience emotional pain that they jump from person to person unconsciously denying their reality; their fear of intimacy.

Not every just want's nsa.

That everyone is different.

Isn't that something we should be celebrating. Considering the fact that if some people in society would consider sexually open relationships something to be ashamed of.

Live n let live I say.

And if I was up north....I'd be winking right away atcha!

Grantham

On an open forum there is nothing wrong with the question at all.

Fab is a swinging site yes, but there is no law that says people cannot date. And how on earth would I put what I actually want on PoF?

"I think its good to have posts like yours.

Serves as a reminder that everyone is different.

Not everyone is fortunate enough to be in a sexually open relationship.

Not everyone is using sex to run away from themselves.

Not everyone has a partner/wife/husband at home who knows nothing about their life on here.

Not everyone is so scared to take emotional risks and experience emotional pain that they jump from person to person unconsciously denying their reality; their fear of intimacy.

Not every just want's nsa.

That everyone is different.

Isn't that something we should be celebrating. Considering the fact that if some people in society would consider sexually open relationships something to be ashamed of.

Live n let live I say.

And if I was up north....I'd be winking right away atcha!

"

Good grief is it that bad? Mr W

"On an open forum there is nothing wrong with the question at all.

Fab is a swinging site yes, but there is no law that says people cannot date. And how on earth would I put what I actually want on PoF? "

Haven't got a clue never been on it.Mr W

"We met on here and now live together. Neither of us were looking for a date, on here, but we were both on pof, but did not come across each other there. We swing together now ... and both of us feel we could not and never have been able to be so honest about our sexuality with any previous partners. so, its the ideal place to find a life companion, and if you are a couple and have that and you hear about a single wanting to same, why would you not wish them all the best, as its a blessing to have ... pepper."
I did before I took a hammering for daring to suggest this is a swingers site. Mr W

Grantham

"I did before I took a hammering for daring to suggest this is a swingers site. Mr W "

So you're saying only people in couples can swing and that single people should find their OH someplace else and only then be allowed in Fab

SW London

To be honest if it was just couples, it would be too vanilla for me

"I did before I took a hammering for daring to suggest this is a swingers site. Mr W

So you're saying only people in couples can swing and that single people should find their OH someplace else and only then be allowed in Fab "

Misquote alert. Don't recall saying that. Mr W.

"To be honest if it was just couples, it would be too vanilla for me"
? Mr W

Edinburgh

No-one has disputed that this is a swingers site. Nor is there any reason why people shouldn't look for love if that's what they want.

There's room for everyone, if you are clear in your profile as to what you are looking for then surely the people looking for the same things will attract each other.

Grantham

" This is a swinging forum. Never ceases to amaze me that some men believe they can turn casual sex into a relationship. Mr W"

Oh really

"No-one has disputed that this is a swingers site. Nor is there any reason why people shouldn't look for love if that's what they want.

There's room for everyone, if you are clear in your profile as to what you are looking for then surely the people looking for the same things will attract each other.

"

I don't disagree. I'm even being misquoted in other threads now. I accept all genres races big small short tall every other person has far worse issues with others and call them preferences. Some of the attitudes are frankly appalling. And on a daily basis the forum is full of singles moaning and abusive comments about size etc. And I made a simple opinion and got slated. This is a swinging site and that is what people should accept. If you want a life partner and find one good on you and carry on swinging with them good luck to you. And if you are single and like ab interesting sex life then yes you are a swinger. Now can we agree to disagree and get along please? Mr W

" This is a swinging forum. Never ceases to amaze me that some men believe they can turn casual sex into a relationship. Mr W

Oh really "

Oh really what? Mr W

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

" although Mr w didn't put it in the best way he's kind of right true swingers are couples as single people can do as they like ,in fact single people are ruining the image of swinging

what are tvs doing for the image? "

id like to meet someone to

Edinburgh

"No-one has disputed that this is a swingers site. Nor is there any reason why people shouldn't look for love if that's what they want.

I don't disagree. I'm even being misquoted in other threads now. I accept all genres races big small short tall every other person has far worse issues with others and call them preferences. Some of the attitudes are frankly appalling. And on a daily basis the forum is full of singles moaning and abusive comments about size etc. And I made a simple opinion and got slated. This is a swinging site and that is what people should accept. If you want a life partner and find one good on you and carry on swinging with them good luck to you. And if you are single and like ab interesting sex life then yes you are a swinger. Now can we agree to disagree and get along please? Mr W "

I'm not sure where you think you were misquoted... this is your first comment in this thread:

"Never ceases to amaze me that some men believe they can turn casual sex into a relationship. Mr W"

Some of us disagreed and stated that it is possible to meet someone and form a relationship on a swingers site. Most sexual encounters begin as casual. If you meet someone and you stay with them then it's no longer casual and in fact a relationship. I'm not sure why you never cease to be amazed.

Where you meet is quite simply geography. I don't actually know what you're trying to say but yes, let's agree to disagree.

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

What the hell is a 'true swinger' ? There's no such thing and since so many couples are looking fit single men/women to play with, they'd have a problem if there were no single people!

I'm here as I love sex, with men, women groups but of course I'd love to meet someone to have a relationship with who was into the lifestyle. Best of both worlds.

I'm happy for bi men or TVs/TSs to use this site, why not? It's potentially an amazing way to connect with like minded people. The people I don't like are the 'smug marrieds' ( to quote Bridget Jones! )

"What the hell is a 'true swinger' ? There's no such thing and since so many couples are looking fit single men/women to play with, they'd have a problem if there were no single people!

I'm here as I love sex, with men, women groups but of course I'd love to meet someone to have a relationship with who was into the lifestyle. Best of both worlds.

I'm happy for bi men or TVs/TSs to use this site, why not? It's potentially an amazing way to connect with like minded people. The people I don't like are the 'smug marrieds' ( to quote Bridget Jones! )"

Who has been smug? Mr W

I don't disagree. I'm even being misquoted in other threads now. I accept all genres races big small short tall every other person has far worse issues with others and call them preferences. Some of the attitudes are frankly appalling. And on a daily basis the forum is full of singles moaning and abusive comments about size etc. And I made a simple opinion and got slated. This is a swinging site and that is what people should accept. If you want a life partner and find one good on you and carry on swinging with them good luck to you. And if you are single and like ab interesting sex life then yes you are a swinger. Now can we agree to disagree and get along please? Mr W

I'm not sure where you think you were misquoted... this is your first comment in this thread:

Never ceases to amaze me that some men believe they can turn casual sex into a relationship. Mr W

Some of us disagreed and stated that it is possible to meet someone and form a relationship on a swingers site. Most sexual encounters begin as casual. If you meet someone and you stay with them then it's no longer casual and in fact a relationship. I'm not sure why you never cease to be amazed.

Where you meet is quite simply geography. I don't actually know what you're trying to say but yes, let's agree to disagree. "

Relax. Now tell the rest. Mr W

Shame so far away xx

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I have on my profile that whenever I meet someone the initial meet will be social.......it was pointed out to me that it's a swingers site....not a dating one.

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

I dont want to get to deep into this but iam a single bi guy who happens to like dressing.I joined this site for firstly sex and friendship but if along the way a relationship was to grow then so be it.After all id probley not find this on P.O.F xt

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

"That's a bit rude?! I know at least three couples who met through swinging and are now in genuine loving relationships, as well as being swing partners. Please read we are a couple. Fab swingers not Fab dating site. Mr W "

Smug marrieds like this!!

Edinburgh

"Relax. Now tell the rest. Mr W "

I'm always relaxed.

I'm not sure what you want me to tell the rest... might be as well to accept that other people don't agree with you and leave it there?

"What the hell is a 'true swinger' ? There's no such thing and since so many couples are looking fit single men/women to play with, they'd have a problem if there were no single people!

I'm happy for bi men or TVs/TSs to use this site, why not? It's potentially an amazing way to connect with like minded people. The people I don't like are the 'smug marrieds' ( to quote Bridget Jones! )"

I'm sorry you feel that way Mr W. Maybe you have just not met these people that have. Its evident on here that people do want more than casual sex Yes. Maybe they shouldn't be on a swinging site then. Mr W "

Everyone has a right to be here. Just because they want something more or a little less like myself at the moment, does not mean we should leave.

I'm sorry you feel that way Mr W. Maybe you have just not met these people that have. Its evident on here that people do want more than casual sex Yes. Maybe they shouldn't be on a swinging site then. Mr W

Everyone has a right to be here. Just because they want something more or a little less like myself at the moment, does not mean we should leave. "

Tell me who told you to leave and I will have words. Mr W

"Relax. Now tell the rest. Mr W

I'm always relaxed.

I'm not sure what you want me to tell the rest... might be as well to accept that other people don't agree with you and leave it there? "

Arghh!

"That's a bit rude?! I know at least three couples who met through swinging and are now in genuine loving relationships, as well as being swing partners. Please read we are a couple. Fab swingers not Fab dating site. Mr W

Smug marrieds like this!!"

Like what! Mr W

"My last quote didn't work right but what I tried to say was; surely if their goal is to be in a swingers relationship then a swinging site is the best place to look for it, is it not? Considering dating sites are predominately focused on finding monogamous relationships"

"I have on my profile that whenever I meet someone the initial meet will be social.......it was pointed out to me that it's a swingers site....not a dating one."
Then they are wrong. Mr W

" This is a swinging forum. Never ceases to amaze me that some men believe they can turn casual sex into a relationship. Mr W

Oh really "

I know!!

I had 2 kids and an 11 year relationship that started from hooking up for sex. We clicked and fell in love.

My personal opinion is that sex is empty without knowledge of the person and some kind of emotional connection ,couples or many couples who view themselves as swingers don't want that connection because potentially that would be the downfall of their relationship ,which i believe in most cases swinging leads to anyway but like with smoking not everyone is afflicted with the symptoms some survive without any harmful affects ,you have to be tough in the mind not to get attached to people you may meet regularly .NSA is for many soulless but nevertheless a choice and we have to be considerate of peoples choices and their opinions ,hugs

Grantham

"I'm not sure where you think you were misquoted... this is your first comment in this thread:

Never ceases to amaze me that some men believe they can turn casual sex into a relationship. Mr W

Where you meet is quite simply geography. I don't actually know what you're trying to say but yes, let's agree to disagree. "

I know i may be young and my opinion may be that what ignored. But a swinger can be single. A swinger is someone in either a couple or single who enjoys sexual activities either being in a club or a meet up. So what if the OP wants to date someone from here. Why should we slate them for it. They may want to find someone who has a deep sexual passion as they do. For me id gladly meet a girl on here who i know sexually or would like to know them sexually as well as mentally. So to the OP good on you mate enjoy dating someone from here dont let other people slate you over it.

"My personal opinion is that sex is empty without knowledge of the person and some kind of emotional connection ,couples or many couples who view themselves as swingers don't want that connection because potentially that would be the downfall of their relationship ,which i believe in most cases swinging leads to anyway but like with smoking not everyone is afflicted with the symptoms some survive without any harmful affects ,you have to be tough in the mind not to get attached to people you may meet regularly .NSA is for many soulless but nevertheless a choice and we have to be considerate of peoples choices and their opinions ,hugs "
What? Mr W

"I know i may be young and my opinion may be that what ignored. But a swinger can be single. A swinger is someone in either a couple or single who enjoys sexual activities either being in a club or a meet up. So what if the OP wants to date someone from here. Why should we slate them for it. They may want to find someone who has a deep sexual passion as they do. For me id gladly meet a girl on here who i know sexually or would like to know them sexually as well as mentally. So to the OP good on you mate enjoy dating someone from here dont let other people slate you over it."
Read what I said not what I got misquoted on. Mr W

Mr w. I understand what you say and even though this is a swinging site some peopke on here are looking for more than casual meaningless sex. And these days casual meaningless sex is a start of relationships

"Mr w. I understand what you say and even though this is a swinging site some peopke on here are looking for more than casual meaningless sex. And these days casual meaningless sex is a start of relationships"
Not everywhere it isn't. Mr W

"Mr w. I understand what you say and even though this is a swinging site some peopke on here are looking for more than casual meaningless sex. And these days casual meaningless sex is a start of relationships Not everywhere it isn't. Mr W "
Mr w can I ask what you get out of Fucking someone you don't know or want to know ,is it not like having a wank but in a person you have no affinity with ? Why not just fuck your wife who I assume you love ?

"Mr w. I understand what you say and even though this is a swinging site some peopke on here are looking for more than casual meaningless sex. And these days casual meaningless sex is a start of relationships

Not everywhere it isn't. Mr W "

You don't get to choose where though, the people looking get to choose.

"Mr w. I understand what you say and even though this is a swinging site some peopke on here are looking for more than casual meaningless sex. And these days casual meaningless sex is a start of relationships

"

Exactly you cant dictate to others who enjoy swinging. Swinging is a meaning of life it doesnt have rules. If people want to have sex they can have sex. If people want to start dating from sex then they can

Yes I think swinging should involve love hugs

Exactly you cant dictate to others who enjoy swinging. Swinging is a meaning of life it doesnt have rules. If people want to have sex they can have sex. If people want to start dating from sex then they can"

Yeah, done this myself already. Nobody can tell me i can't do something i already did.

By *ome Social With UsCouple (FF)  over a year ago

East Midlands

Could you please direct us as to where in the site rules it says "Nsa fucking only".

This site is for how people wish to use it, it is merely a tool for people to meet, whether it me dating or Nsa sex

Edinburgh

"Read what I said not what I got misquoted on. Mr W "

I'm still trying to fathom where you were misquoted. Can you point out the bit you think was a misquote?

Could you please direct us as to where in the site rules it says "Nsa fucking only".

This site is for how people wish to use it, it is merely a tool for people to meet, whether it me dating or Nsa sex"

Can you point out where it says no opinions allowed? Mr W

SW London

Sorry to have left the debate early, had an early night ... tucked up in bed by eight thirty.

So, I would leave the site if there were only couples because they are often smug, think they have something that is special, often the woman is the centre of attention, I don't trust the fact that one partner has not coerced the other into it or they are just doing it to keep their marriage alive. We got together as single swingers, so perhaps I have a different perspective and maybe should not be airing it here, but to be honest I am fascinated by the number of couples that swing and it takes over their whole social life. When we play, we retain some degree of independence and free choice because our relationship is stable and secure, the most stable and secure that either of us has been in. I am not saying what we do is right or wrong, but as in life, most of a certain type of couple and what they indulge in is too tame and vanilla for us. Its pretty much straight sex with a different person ... I could be doing that every day of the week, so why would that be exciting to me? Depth is exciting and intense, as trademark said, and that is what you get with one person. I was swinging alone for four years, and it does become vanilla and clinical. Similar for Mr law, we were discussing it this morning, as you do, he has been in the kink fet scene for years and so what we see here is often mundane. It may be exciting for a missionary-style traditional couple, but its not for us. Now ... shall I post and go?

By *otsMan  over a year ago

Higham

I sort of agree with suckunsnogs at the end of the day it's a sex site I.e. People meet for casual sex.

I guess for the singles audience it's great if they generate a relationship.

However I sometimes, well most of time find it even slow for the casual thing.

It's seems a good proportion aren't into that either and just seem to be wasting people's time.

I have been here since it's start I don't meet huge numbers but I generally chat to people who enquire but some it just seems to be a sport on how many they can refuse.

Use to be here as a couple but she developed a life illness so we stayed away for some time now I'm back as a single with her permission.

I can see how frustrated singles get sometimes.

It's a casual sex site everyone treat it as that see how you get on that's my advice.

By the way anyone one out there in the Bosworth area happy to meet singles or couples

NSA rules hugs (No Singles Allowed)

SW London

"NSA rules hugs (No Singles Allowed)"

You are either a couple or have a split personality ... you are a couple pretending to be a single guy?

"NSA rules hugs (No Singles Allowed)

You are either a couple or have a split personality ... you are a couple pretending to be a single guy?"

hey Sherlock can I be your wing man hugs

By *otty69Couple  over a year ago

bedford

its nice to meet a like minded couple and enjoy a sociol meet to where everyone has similar intrests lots of laughing and flirting... so yeah be good to date another couple...

Hello Mr OP

Oh dear, lots of differences of opinion here. This is Mr W's other half and I'm butting in to explain that we joined this swinging site for NSA fun. In just four months we've unfortunately had a couple of guys become too attached and this is spoiling the experience for us. So, if you are looking for a life partner this probably isn't the best place.

This doesn't mean that the sex should be cold and emotionless. But that closeness one can feel in a sexual relationship doesn't mean that there is any desire to pursue a 'regular' relationship. If you're looking for a partner just bear in mind that other people aren't. Don't confuse great sex for true love. It's causing difficulties for people, couples or not, who are simply swingers.

Jx

Would be nice to find a bit more than just sex.

By *eonardoLoveMan  over a year ago

London

I could go on "

Yes it is very difficult

By *eonardoLoveMan  over a year ago

London

"Oh dear, lots of differences of opinion here. This is Mr W's other half and I'm butting in to explain that we joined this swinging site for NSA fun. In just four months we've unfortunately had a couple of guys become too attached and this is spoiling the experience for us. So, if you are looking for a life partner this probably isn't the best place.

This doesn't mean that the sex should be cold and emotionless. But that closeness one can feel in a sexual relationship doesn't mean that there is any desire to pursue a 'regular' relationship. If you're looking for a partner just bear in mind that other people aren't. Don't confuse great sex for true love. It's causing difficulties for people, couples or not, who are simply swingers.

Jx

"

Agree totally with the 2nd part. I would like it would have been easier to find (great) sex with emotions though. And if you find it why not a regular relationship should be avoided!?!? Fear to be hurt...??

Anyway what I could see for now is emotionless sex, mechanic sometimes. Just want more guys, different guys no matter what.

I cannot understand how you could get attached to a couple

Well, after the post was put up i have had 1 date and cancellation, cold feet maybe? Seems there are some people on here for dating, the first date didnt turn into a second though. Are there any local women interested in dating me?

Doncaster

"Well, after the post was put up i have had 1 date and cancellation, cold feet maybe? Seems there are some people on here for dating, the first date didnt turn into a second though. Are there any local women interested in dating me? "

Oh well onwards and upwards

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Well, after the post was put up i have had 1 date and cancellation, cold feet maybe? Seems there are some people on here for dating, the first date didnt turn into a second though. Are there any local women interested in dating me? "

im not local, but im looking for same thing...ive actually put what i want up on POF too..

good luck to you sweet. i hope we both find what we are looking for xx

Grantham

Keep trying

no body is the same everyone is different ..there are no rules to swinging except one and that is no swinging is what you make it for yourself to us its just extra sex nothing else to others its more or different

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

As they say horses for courses, no right way or wrong way to use this site, do as your want, its nobody else's business but yours....

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman  over a year ago

Bathwyche

Move. I know the southwest is nice at this time of year

» Add a new message to this topic