FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Am I too young for women on here?

Am I too young for women on here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys so I don't know but I feel like my age is getting in the way on this site. I've been wanting to go with an older woman for ages preferably 40+ but I just feel that most women aren't interested in me because they see me as a child. Any help would be great, and happy swinging!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If you think it's your age that is preventing people from wanting sex with you, how the hell can anyone help?

Wait 10 years.....?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I think your status is probably not helping.

Wow, really helpful! If you're not giving any advice just don't bother commenting

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

So much anger in this post

By *uper GranWoman  over a year ago

Lichfield

"Hey guys so I don't know but I feel like my age is getting in the way on this site. I've been wanting to go with an older woman for ages preferably 40+ but I just feel that most women aren't interested in me because they see me as a child. Any help would be great, and happy swinging!"

No but you are seriously in need of a pant overhaul for bigboy pants.

"Hey guys so I don't know but I feel like my age is getting in the way on this site. I've been wanting to go with an older woman for ages preferably 40+ but I just feel that most women aren't interested in me because they see me as a child. Any help would be great, and happy swinging!

No but you are seriously in need of a pant overhaul for bigboy pants."

Hahah I'll let you have that one! Any real advice though?

Brighton - even Hove!

"Wow, really helpful! If you're not giving any advice just don't bother commenting"

In what way were the first two comments unhelpful? You, yourself think it's your age. How can anyone help you with that? I shall comment if I decide to as well because it's a public forum.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Your age is an issue because many people on here have kids your age and feel it is wrong to meet youngsters.

Your profile pics look immature too. Cock pics and of no interest to most women. Socks and kiddy pants are a turn off too.

Most of us on here are women not girls and the last thing I want a man to do is make me scream

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Your age is an issue because many people on here have kids your age and feel it is wrong to meet youngsters.

Your profile pics look immature too. Cock pics and of no interest to most women. Socks and kiddy pants are a turn off too.

Most of us on here are women not girls and the last thing I want a man to do is make me scream "

^^^ this

Wife won't go with anyone close to the age of our eldest, male or female she says it's just wrong

you've got plenty of time for older women just remember every no is one no closer to a yes

Brighton - even Hove!

"Your age is an issue because many people on here have kids your age and feel it is wrong to meet youngsters.

Most of us on here are women not girls and the last thing I want a man to do is make me scream "

He could jump out of a cupboard and shout boo! Would you scream then?

Absolutely understandable. And loving the positivity!

I'm still new to all this so just trying to learn as I go along!

Brighton - even Hove!

What can you do about your age then?!

"What can you do about your age then?! "

If he grows a beard he'll look older in no time. But then all the beard haters won't want to meet him.

She knows! I do apparently look about 23 but the fact still remains that i'm 19.

Although i can't do much about my age it's more of a shout out towards the ladies I'm looking for haha

By *awkesWoman  over a year ago

Corwen

It's totally a preference thing. I'm sure there are women out there who would love to meet you but it will be a search. I personally won't entertain anyone near my daughter's age but then I'm also not into bald men or hairy backs and some women love that...

Be patient..you have alot going for you so I'm sure in time you'll find what you're looking for.

"Hey guys so I don't know but I feel like my age is getting in the way on this site. I've been wanting to go with an older woman for ages preferably 40+ but I just feel that most women aren't interested in me because they see me as a child. Any help would be great, and happy swinging!"
yes you are go for guys instead

Thanks _awkes, yeah i can understand, it does seem to be the parental people who aren't attracted. But always got to respect other peoples choices, thank you!

And Trademark I just don't think it would work out with me being straight ahah!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"He could jump out of a cupboard and shout boo! Would you scream then? "

Yes I would and it would upset me

Brighton - even Hove!

Ok, serious time: a lot of ladies on here won't meet people of similar age to their kids. You can appreciate that, yeah? But that leaves some who would love a younger guy. It's unlikely though that a 40+ lady will be impressed by those underpants and your assertion you can make them scream. With laughter?...usual advice is to go to a social, go to a club, join in on the forums and the chatrooms and be patient, polite and thick skinned.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I'm only 30 and I wouldn't meet you and it's not because you're actually aged 19 it's because you come across as being 19

I'll leave you to ponder that

By *nFairnessMan  over a year ago

The Four Corners

I'm 22 get plenty of interest , its all about presence.... would a woman meet a 19 year old shes never seen or heard of before?... probably not...

would a woman meet a 19 year old guy shes had intelligible conversation with, has gotten to know and has some idea of the commonalities they share? maybe... chances are much higher if you put yourself out there, not just in want to meet?' messages... but messages concerning general interests, current affairs and such. Try posting in the forums a bit more often.

And the thing you have to remember most... if you keep referring to the fact you are 19... then other people will too. treat your age as if it doesn't matter and let the person behind the age define who you really are.

my 2 cents.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm 22 get plenty of interest , its all about presence.... would a woman meet a 19 year old shes never seen or heard of before?... probably not...

would a woman meet a 19 year old guy shes had intelligible conversation with, has gotten to know and has some idea of the commonalities they share? maybe... chances are much higher if you put yourself out there, not just in want to meet?' messages... but messages concerning general interests, current affairs and such. Try posting in the forums a bit more often.

And the thing you have to remember most... if you keep referring to the fact you are 19... then other people will too. treat your age as if it doesn't matter and let the person behind the age define who you really are.

my 2 cents."

22 cents and wise and mature words.

Curvymama, you don't know who or how I an so I don't believe that statement is at all correct. It's like me saying because it's not because you're 40 it's because you act like you're 40 and halfway to 80.

Mr Fae, thank you for an actual comment that makes sense and I can learn from!

I wouldn't because although my son is younger he has friends your age and I'm only 34

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"Curvymama, you don't know who or how I an so I don't believe that statement is at all correct. It's like me saying because it's not because you're 40 it's because you act like you're 40 and halfway to 80.

Mr Fae, thank you for an actual comment that makes sense and I can learn from! "

Firstly _urvymama is quite right. There are many mature 19 year olds but your posts to this thread make you sound immature and petulant. Not a good way of advertising yourself.

If you want real advice, no guy whatever their age is going to get a free fuck with an "older woman" particularly as the woman might want convincing that you aren't actually a petulant 19 year old. Instead join a club, meet people and entrance them with your sparkling personality. Put some effort in and you might get something back.

By *ong riderMan  over a year ago

belfast

I remember being 19 (almost) and having a permanent hard on for older ladies/MILFS/GILFS etc. Same issue as the OP though....no chance... And I felt faintly ridiculous smiling at women wandering around the shop I worked in with daughters older than me...still got a few smiles back though..i think...

Try going dogging

You can't do anything about your age, however you can do something about your maturity...

Doncaster

"Curvymama, you don't know who or how I an so I don't believe that statement is at all correct. It's like me saying because it's not because you're 40 it's because you act like you're 40 and halfway to 80.

Mr Fae, thank you for an actual comment that makes sense and I can learn from!

Firstly _urvymama is quite right. There are many mature 19 year olds but your posts to this thread make you sound immature and petulant. Not a good way of advertising yourself.

If you want real advice, no guy whatever their age is going to get a free fuck with an "older woman" particularly as the woman might want convincing that you aren't actually a petulant 19 year old. Instead join a club, meet people and entrance them with your sparkling personality. Put some effort in and you might get something back. "

Your petulant immature responses were what I was referring to, when I stated what I did, and it's obvious I wasn't the only person to pick up on it

Well you have a verification of sorts so that's a start! Your pics could do with a overhaul, we can't see the bit about making someone want to scream so either we've missed it or you've removed it. Putting something like that is painting yourself into a corner because if you do get a meet and it doesn't come off you might lose your temper and do something you'd regret or become a bit de-motivated and that's no good to you. I doubt we'd meet you just yet because of your inexperience and we suppose others on here may feel the same. Some of your answers on here come across as a bit trite but you cannot put the normal inflections and emphasis into an online message the same as you can in a face to face conversation. We're sure you'll get to meet someone, we met a chap about your age who's in the RAF and he was quite mature and all the other things we want in a meet so you never know you might turn out to be the pearl someone's been searching for on here!

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

"I think your status is probably not helping."

I agree hun! Plus it just looks like you've got a mate to veri you x

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

"I'm 22 get plenty of interest , its all about presence.... would a woman meet a 19 year old shes never seen or heard of before?... probably not...

my 2 cents."

Whereabouts are you lol?

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Hi Ben.

Some women won't meet men close in age to their own children (my eldest granddaughter is only eight years younger than you), some don't care how long you've been on this planet, they are more interested in attitude and attractiveness.

We were all 19 once, filled with confidence and the knowledge that we are great and so grown up but as you get older, you'll realise that to some, you appear as a child does as that's not attractive.

Concentrate on what you have to offer and as a member of sites like this, remember you are playing with adults so you'll get adult behaviour which isn't always nice.

Not for me as definitely wrong but there will be women that won't care. Maybe try clubs near you?

By *expuss2015Woman  over a year ago

Planet Sex

Why don't you try meeting women at a club?

Ding ding ding think the lunch bell has just rung back to class

It's amusing how you all believe that due to my age I'm childish. Now I'm not saying I am a mature headed person who's learnt everything there is to life, I'm merely defending myself from the arrogance that most of you seem to show! I'd like to think that I'm probably set up in life a lot better than most of the people on here. I came on here originally to find out what swinging was all about, from what I can gather is that people are friendly in chat, but when you come to forums people decide to shoot you down. Some of you really need to take a look at yourselves and understand what you're actually doing with your life

At least you've not turned up to a meet yet where you've been told you're too old and ugly so from the comments you have received we'd say you've received a fair few Compliments on your thread. Youth is a gift. Cherish it!

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"It's amusing how you all believe that due to my age I'm childish. Now I'm not saying I am a mature headed person who's learnt everything there is to life, I'm merely defending myself from the arrogance that most of you seem to show! I'd like to think that I'm probably set up in life a lot better than most of the people on here. I came on here originally to find out what swinging was all about, from what I can gather is that people are friendly in chat, but when you come to forums people decide to shoot you down. Some of you really need to take a look at yourselves and understand what you're actually doing with your life "

This is exactly what we meant. Petulance is not an attractive trait. Many of us have been looking at ourselves for longer than you have been alive and are comfortable we who we are and where we have got to in life.

[Removed by poster at 03/11/15 18:38:56]

"It's amusing how you all believe that due to my age I'm childish. Now I'm not saying I am a mature headed person who's learnt everything there is to life, I'm merely defending myself from the arrogance that most of you seem to show! I'd like to think that I'm probably set up in life a lot better than most of the people on here. I came on here originally to find out what swinging was all about, from what I can gather is that people are friendly in chat, but when you come to forums people decide to shoot you down. Some of you really need to take a look at yourselves and understand what you're actually doing with your life "

OK, so there's no need to be pathetically grateful to some of the posters on the forums. Some people are a bit brusque and testy (including me), but that's because we see so many posts exactly the same: 'am I too young?', 'why don't I get meets?', why are al the women on here up their own arses?' But you could try being a bit more graceful.

And it gets boring. There are people on here who enjoy meeting younger Fab members, and there are people who don't. Why not try and advanced search where you can tick a box that matches you with their preferences so you are certain that you are within their age group?

Oh, and last tip before I go off and arrange some meets - don't come on here asking for advice then start getting snippy when you don't like the answers. You've been swinging how long? Not as long as most of the people who have responded to you. Maybe we know things you don't.

"Hey guys so I don't know but I feel like my age is getting in the way on this site. I've been wanting to go with an older woman for ages preferably 40+ but I just feel that most women aren't interested in me because they see me as a child. Any help would be great, and happy swinging!

Why don't you try meeting women at a club? "

Most clubs have a lower age limit of 21.

By *eepster69Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

I'd also imagine a great many women here remember being with 19 year old lads when they were 19 also.

If we are honest, us lads weren't particularly good lovers at that age. We gain the 'staying' power as we get a bit older.

And OP, in is maturity and wisdom, deleted his account to come back in a few more years when he will be old enough for meets.

"And OP, in is maturity and wisdom, deleted his account to come back in a few more years when he will be old enough for meets."

Don't you mean at the next school holiday

"And OP, in is maturity and wisdom, deleted his account to come back in a few more years when he will be old enough for meets.

Don't you mean at the next school holiday "

Lol.

There was so much more i wanted to put but

1) didn't wanna give anyone ideas.

2) wanted to give him a respectful send off.

You read this thread and he is correct in a way. Lot of people in here are quite up themselves.

One saying it's definitely wrong to have sex with a 19 year old. It's maybe not what turns them on, but to say it's wrong is just silly.

By *eepster69Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

"You read this thread and he is correct in a way. Lot of people in here are quite up themselves.

One saying it's definitely wrong to have sex with a 19 year old. It's maybe not what turns them on, but to say it's wrong is just silly."

To be fair though, he came asking why 40 yearold women wouldn't meet with him. He was given a number of valid reasons.

Funnily enough I was chatting with a couple last week who had a 19/20 year old contact them. They had a rule they did not accom single guys but would only meet at their houses. This young lad said they could come over when his parents were out!

"

To be fair though, he came asking why 40 yearold women wouldn't meet with him. He was given a number of valid reasons.

Funnily enough I was chatting with a couple last week who had a 19/20 year old contact them. They had a rule they did not accom single guys but would only meet at their houses. This young lad said they could come over when his parents were out! "

Yes he was immature, no doubt about it. There are good replies on here too, but there are women on here who are so up themselves with some of the replies. It happens both ways, but easy for people to give a young guy a hard time.

Brighton - even Hove!

"

Funnily enough I was chatting with a couple last week who had a 19/20 year old contact them. They had a rule they did not accom single guys but would only meet at their houses. This young lad said they could come over when his parents were out!

Yes he was immature, no doubt about it. There are good replies on here too, but there are women on here who are so up themselves with some of the replies. It happens both ways, but easy for people to give a young guy a hard time."

It's social Darwinism.

Doncaster

"

Yes he was immature, no doubt about it. There are good replies on here too, but there are women on here who are so up themselves with some of the replies. It happens both ways, but easy for people to give a young guy a hard time."

Yes but the OP proved to be immature too and his original profile also read that way. He was also very nasty given the PM I received, when I responded to tell him as much, he called me out publically in the thread, not the actions of a nice mature person.

Im not stuck up myself, so would have gladly liked to have been proven wrong about the OPs maturity level, unfortunately I wasn't

"You read this thread and he is correct in a way. Lot of people in here are quite up themselves.

One saying it's definitely wrong to have sex with a 19 year old. It's maybe not what turns them on, but to say it's wrong is just silly.

Funnily enough I was chatting with a couple last week who had a 19/20 year old contact them. They had a rule they did not accom single guys but would only meet at their houses. This young lad said they could come over when his parents were out! "

Internet gold

"At least you've not turned up to a meet yet where you've been told you're too old and ugly so from the comments you have received we'd say you've received a fair few Compliments on your thread. Youth is a gift. Cherish it! "

No way that's disgusting I hope you didn't slap them round the chops

Haha this is where our young friend has deleted his profile and started a new one taken all comments on board and is more then likely messaging the women who he abused on here for a meet lol

There is a blind arrogance on many women on here...and it's funny to read the the petulant replies to the so called petulance.... I think some of you woman should be a little ashamed....its one of the things that has started to changed mI maturethe last couple yrs on here...I understand your issues with 100s of daily mail and having to delete because of some cheap nasty messages...but im finding a nastiness creaping in from woman who seem to be blind to their nastiness.That is also immature and age has nothing to do with it. Reread your replies and see if they don't show arrogance....just my 2 pence.

We try hard not be judgemental, each to their own and all that but on this we feel strongly.

It just feels wrong for kids (guys and girls) to be swinging before they have peaked sexually. Rightly or wrongly promiscuity is part of youth when its within their own age group. When its with people old enough to be their parents or grand parents, its starts to raise lots of questions.

As for swinging as we know it, we feel its something you savour after the reveal of your first white hair (at 19 some guys have barely started shaving). It's a bit like savouring a good whisky. A good single malt is probably wasted on a 19 year old. Unless your palate has had some experience you cannot properly appreciate it.

Our 2 pence ...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

OK, so there's no need to be pathetically grateful to some of the posters on the forums. Some people are a bit brusque and testy (including me), but that's because we see so many posts exactly the same: 'am I too young?', 'why don't I get meets?', why are al the women on here up their own arses?' But you could try being a bit more graceful.

"

Why would he be grateful to people who are brusque and testy because they are bored with the subject? It really would be better if people who are bored with the subjects to avoid them altogether

No wonder he deleted....can people please avoid the threads that annoy you and leave the threads to the people who want to be helpful without being brusque and testy and expecting Thanks for it.