FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Im new here hi all.

Im new here hi all.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking to meet/cam/chat with this community to get verifications so can get involved.

Anyone got any tips for me? and please be nice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Hi and welcome

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

The townhouse club is in your area and does socials and other events where you get to met a good variety of people on here ,worth a visit if you can

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi everyone, I am totally new to this, but I feel it's the direction I want to go.

I do enjoy the company of women, to get to know that person and to share each other, pushing boundaries which are agreed by both party's.

I do need to be verified, so I would appreciate some help in achieving this, I'm easy in how you would like to do this for me.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Hi everyone, I am totally new to this, but I feel it's the direction I want to go.

I do enjoy the company of women, to get to know that person and to share each other, pushing boundaries which are agreed by both party's.

I do need to be verified, so I would appreciate some help in achieving this, I'm easy in how you would like to do this for me."

Similar advice to above...I'm guessing Chams in Newport is your closest club but could be wrong.

haverfordwest

"Hi everyone, I am totally new to this, but I feel it's the direction I want to go.

I do need to be verified, so I would appreciate some help in achieving this, I'm easy in how you would like to do this for me.

Similar advice to above...I'm guessing Chams in Newport is your closest club but could be wrong."

yes you are correct although I have not been there.there are various socials held across south Wales which help on here

haverfordwest

I do need to be verified, so I would appreciate some help in achieving this, I'm easy in how you would like to do this for me."

singles social in Newport you dont need to be verified to attend look for the thread in the Wales forums

» Add a new message to this topic