FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *argaret James OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

There seems to be a recurring issue with age on this site, am I to old, am I to young, Maggie goes out on the town every other sat night into Brum I have friends in there teens and friends with bus passes and almost every age in between, I drink, I dance and have been known to cavort "Love that word" cavort with women of different ages but only the ones that it feels right with, age its a word I have known teens who are a lot older than their years and mature women who turn out a bit dizzy in the head.

What I'm trying to say is age means nothing its who you are that counts, ENJOY life, soon enough it will be gone.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

"There seems to be a recurring issue with age on this site, am I to old, am I to young, Maggie goes out on the town every other sat night into Brum I have friends in there teens and friends with bus passes and almost every age in between, I drink, I dance and have been known to cavort "Love that word" cavort with women of different ages but only the ones that it feels right with, age its a word I have known teens who are a lot older than their years and mature women who turn out a bit dizzy in the head.

What I'm trying to say is age means nothing its who you are that counts, ENJOY life, soon enough it will be gone."

Well said

By *helbeeCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Age makes no difference im 43 an go to all night dance trance music gigs that last all night from 9pm till 6am in the morn im not hanging up my dancing shoes yet lol i dance around younger people an the trancers clubbers accept me an think its cool an its acceptance im into the same music they are

also on fabs age is just a no have fun enjoy an thats what life is about living your life

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Love to see that body on the dancefloor! Wow

By *eanutButterJellyTimeCouple  over a year ago

the middle of the world

we don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing (Oscar Wilde)

one of my favourites, and I think very true!!!

Well said Maggie

Bromsgrove

God I bet your great fun on a night out, you know the way when someone yawns others get the urge well when you find someone who is good fun you just want to join in and be good fun to, I bet your infectious like that.

Bromsgrove

OMG I love that saying. My old dad used to say "If you stop living your life you die" and " living is not existing, there to different things"

God I miss him, played competition football till he was 62 then rode a bike till cancer took him at 75 his last quote was " the only thing worse than dyeing is never living" a bit morbid I know but sooo true.

Have a great life

Maggie James

PS Oscar was good old queer.

» Add a new message to this topic