FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Any advice on my profile

Any advice on my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uffindotman OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Hi I've been on here for some time now but not really having much luck, any advice on what I can do better on my profile and any suggestion on how I could start a conversation with a girl on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Just be yourself.

You could expand your profile a little.

Welcome

By *uffindotman OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Yeah I guess I could any suggestions.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Yeah I guess I could any suggestions."

Have a look through some of the profiles of the guys on the forums and see if you get some inspiration.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Woman with a spark? What sort of spark, what turns you on in a woman, likes, dislikes etc. A regular fb is certainly possible on here but in order to find her she will need to know about you oe you will be passed by.

But big plus on the no cock pics

Join in the forums, get to know people that way too. Good luck

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

In your profile text try to imagine you are conversing with someone you'd like to meet, and let them know more about the kind of person you are , and the kind of person you're looking for.

The photos are random snapshots that don't show you very much

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Personally I would skip past you as you don't explain to much about yourself. Try explaining who you are what you like and what kind of women do you like.

I would leave out what your not into as it can come across as a little negative.

Just a tip but have a look through guys profiles that have had a lot of verifications and compare there profile content to yours.

Also be patient there are plenty of single guys on here and most women aren't as sex crazed or desperate as some men assume we are.

Good luck xx

"Hi I've been on here for some time now but not really having much luck, any advice on what I can do better on my profile and any suggestion on how I could start a conversation with a girl on here? "

You need to express some personality to attract people. Some will also be put off by your spelling and grammar.

By *lpha-and-FoxtrotCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

"Hi I've been on here for some time now but not really having much luck, any advice on what I can do better on my profile and any suggestion on how I could start a conversation with a girl on here? "

Another give me advice/what's wrong with my profile thread. Someone could make a good living if they charged for dishing out advice on this topic

I also think its quite tough on ere but iam fairly new here so just gna sit back and wait but i dnt think my profile is all that great either if any one could have a look and tell me what they think would be great

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Hi I've been on here for some time now but not really having much luck, any advice on what I can do better on my profile and any suggestion on how I could start a conversation with a girl on here?

Another give me advice/what's wrong with my profile thread. Someone could make a good living if they charged for dishing out advice on this topic "

I concede that these posts are repetitive and that OPs could benefit from reading the many identical threads, but if such threads irritate you then steer clear of them.

Otherwise you'll be making the same acidic comments dozens of times over.

"I also think its quite tough on ere but iam fairly new here so just gna sit back and wait but i dnt think my profile is all that great either if any one could have a look and tell me what they think would be great"

If you are new then you should take on board that it is not good etiquette to hijack other people's threads. You can start your own.

By *lpha-and-FoxtrotCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

"Hi I've been on here for some time now but not really having much luck, any advice on what I can do better on my profile and any suggestion on how I could start a conversation with a girl on here?

Another give me advice/what's wrong with my profile thread. Someone could make a good living if they charged for dishing out advice on this topic

I concede that these posts are repetitive and that OPs could benefit from reading the many identical threads, but if such threads irritate you then steer clear of them.

Otherwise you'll be making the same acidic comments dozens of times over."

Acidic? I thought that was quite tame and clearly jovial given the sticky out tongue

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Tralee

I would ask for a coffee meet, fab photos and keep replying in the forums and just see where it takes you!

» Add a new message to this topic