FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > just looking for fun but no replies

just looking for fun but no replies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

have i made a major mistake in my profile?

I don't seem to get any interest.

feedback nasty or nice would be great

any advice welcome.

Thanks

Jay

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No pics on view which will cut down your chances.

Commendable honesty reference being married but again you are cutting your chances.

So probably get some pics up and let the odds work in the favour.

You have no photos and are married which will put most off but nice that you're upfront about it so no ones time is wasted.

No photos and your married i clicked straight back off sorry

You're married, change that in your profile. Most of guys from fab are married etc.

This is not a dating site, nobody looking here for husband /wife.

Some of profile make me laugh, example: no married etc, looking for regular....

and under profile verification from 20 guys on last 30 days lol

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

It's good that you're honest about your married status so that people can make an informed decision whether or not to meet you

Your profile is full of contradictions. You can't say you're willing to try anything then list what you're not willing to try. You don't want pee play in one paragraph then later in another you say you want to try watersports, you do realise that water sports in swinging terms isnt jet skiing, right? Also your indicate that your wife is aware you're in here, she just doesn't want all the gory details so there shouldn't be a great need to be so discreet, so why have no pictures at all?, it won't gain much interest by not having any, you don't need to show your face to give people an idea of what you look like

Also always read all profile throughly, and only message if you feel you match their preferences and have something to offer them, it will increase the likelyhood of receiving a reply even if its just a no thanks

"No photos and your married i clicked straight back off sorry"

Ditto, i'm sure most will do the same.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Send a face picture with a first message too, because a first message is always an introduction/ice breaker. Generally what applies in real life translates onto here and if you were on the pull in a bar you wouldn't walk up to a lady with a paper bag on your head to introduce yourself, and only remove it if your think they are genuine. Also make the first message polite as again you wouldn't walk up to a lady In bar show here your cock and say wanna fuck? would you?

"Send a face picture with a first message too, because a first message is always an introduction/ice breaker. Generally what applies in real life translates onto here and if you were on the pull in a bar you wouldn't walk up to a lady with a paper bag on your head to introduce yourself, and only remove it if your think they are genuine. Also make the first message polite as again you wouldn't walk up to a lady In bar show here your cock and say wanna fuck? would you? "

Exactly this! Wish all guys that don't, would learn from this. Why the heck would a woman respond to a message if she can't see who you are! It's a sex site so looks are priority whether some people like it or not. As a single woman on a site like this, my safety comes first so my face pic is private but ready to show those I like and plan to meet. OP you have many options. Good luck.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Personally I think you've made the mistake a lot of people make which is to assume that this is a shop and your profile is a list you give to a personal shopper so all that needs to be done is find something that matches your requirements. It isn't like that I'm afraid. You possibly need to adjust your expectations, sort out for yourself what "fun" actually means to you and go about writing a profile that will attract people who might enjoy the same.

Also the truth is not many people want to know the reasons behind you being here but mentioning just once that you're married is a good idea.

Good luck.

"It's good that you're honest about your married status so that people can make an informed decision whether or not to meet you

Your profile is full of contradictions. You can't say you're willing to try anything then list what you're not willing to try. You don't want pee play in one paragraph then later in another you say you want to try watersports, you do realise that water sports in swinging terms isnt jet skiing, right? Also your indicate that your wife is aware you're in here, she just doesn't want all the gory details so there shouldn't be a great need to be so discreet, so why have no pictures at all?, it won't gain much interest by not having any, you don't need to show your face to give people an idea of what you look like

Also always read all profile throughly, and only message if you feel you match their preferences and have something to offer them, it will increase the likelyhood of receiving a reply even if its just a no thanks

"

This and you are extremely unlikely to garner any interest at all without any public pictures on your profile.

I would also remove your reason for wanting to swing. It really is very personal and likely to put off all but the oddball type.

i have taken on board the comments and changed my profile.

And thanks for those that messaged me just to give abuse lol.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Do what you ultimately feel comfortable with. Ask the audiance yes it helps to give fresh look.. but you will find many threads about men in particular who cant get meets.. with or without pics... married or single..

I guess with no pics as in above posts..you will attract less views or responses

But good luck

"You're married, change that in your profile. Most of guys from fab are married etc.

This is not a dating site, nobody looking here for husband /wife.

Some of profile make me laugh, example: no married etc, looking for regular....

and under profile verification from 20 guys on last 30 days lol"

I see you have "hidden" the fact that you are married....but as you cannot accommodate and avoid getting marked...it will not fool anyone!

But now people can see you are being dishonest...and from other comments that is actually worse! Be upfront about it!

Now you've removed the bit about being married so people can't make an informed choice as to whether they want to meet or not so people's time might be wasted including yours OP.

yeah your right im going to put that back in.

Thanks guys and girls.

» Add a new message to this topic