FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > face pic

face pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all would like to put this out there, do you think it's fair for a person to demand a face photo on frist massage, and not having any photos on profile, what do people think about this..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I never send one without getting one back

I think it's unreasonable to demand anything really.....for my part, if i send a message - I always include a face pic..it's a habit...

Not demanding its upto you wether you send one, but i ask for a pic if i dont fancy them then best to nip it in the bud as i wont meet if i dont fancy the person

Have on problem sending a face photo, but a person demanding a face photo on frist massage, seen it on a lot of profiles,

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Have on problem sending a face photo, but a person demanding a face photo on frist massage, seen it on a lot of profiles, "

We only ever send faces if we're going to meet and wouldn't expect one with a first message. If there's something we don't agree with on a profile we use it as a filter.

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Depends if you want to message them or not.

It isnt blind date dont think most would meet without seeing a facepic, i think its easier to send in first message that way you can take it further or end it there without wasting time

"It isnt blind date dont think most would meet without seeing a facepic, i think its easier to send in first message that way you can take it further or end it there without wasting time"
lol I rest my case..

"It isnt blind date dont think most would meet without seeing a facepic, i think its easier to send in first message that way you can take it further or end it there without wasting timelol I rest my case.."

Whats the case your resting??

I ask for a face pic on the first message purely because I know the minute I see the picture whether I'm intrested

Saves wasted time both ways

"I ask for a face pic on the first message purely because I know the minute I see the picture whether I'm intrested

Saves wasted time both ways "

would you send one back if you're going to judge a person..

"It isnt blind date dont think most would meet without seeing a facepic, i think its easier to send in first message that way you can take it further or end it there without wasting timelol I rest my case..

Whats the case your resting?? "

had a look at your profile

"I ask for a face pic on the first message purely because I know the minute I see the picture whether I'm intrested

Saves wasted time both ways would you send one back if you're going to judge a person.."

I have no issue sending a pictures back but sometimes it's a bit mean to show them what they can't have. That normally results in lots more mail trying to persuade me to meet them and finally ends up in me blocking them because they then become abusive

If I'm messaged first then yes I'd like a face pic... if I message first then I send a face pic...... No pic = no chat...

Saves wasted time both ways would you send one back if you're going to judge a person.."

Im not judgeing.. if i dont fancy someone does it mean that coz im on a sex site i have to meet them??

"It isnt blind date dont think most would meet without seeing a facepic, i think its easier to send in first message that way you can take it further or end it there without wasting timelol I rest my case..

Whats the case your resting?? had a look at your profile "

Good for you still haven't answered what case you are rwsting you asked a question you never actually stated anything

"If I'm messaged first then yes I'd like a face pic... if I message first then I send a face pic...... No pic = no chat... "

This

Whats the case your resting?? had a look at your profile

Good for you still haven't answered what case you are rwsting you asked a question you never actually stated anything"

just asked a question, just looking to see what people think about, but we say a lot of people like to judge but not like to be judge, so who right who worng..

We would only send a face image if we had common ground with a person or couples profile and we had spoke on the phone and we were going to meet up , and if anyone took offence by this then tough , you know when people are genuine enough as they usually go through the same process we have found , this works for us , but I suppose it's not for everyone xx happy swinging xx

By *kip123Man  over a year ago

Barry

The one who sent the first contact message should be the first to forward a face photo. After all. It is them that contacted you. Unless of course they have a face shot on their profile Then they are entitled to see your face. Thats only fair

"The one who sent the first contact message should be the first to forward a face photo. After all. It is them that contacted you. Unless of course they have a face shot on their profile Then they are entitled to see your face. Thats only fair"
no don't think so, if a person makes a effort to contact with out seen any photos on a profile but still demand a face photo, come on has the sender any say in the matter your passing all the control, but as I keep saying it's the demanding face photo with frist massage that gets to me

"The one who sent the first contact message should be the first to forward a face photo. After all. It is them that contacted you. Unless of course they have a face shot on their profile Then they are entitled to see your face. Thats only fairno don't think so, if a person makes a effort to contact with out seen any photos on a profile but still demand a face photo, come on has the sender any say in the matter your passing all the control, but as I keep saying it's the demanding face photo with frist massage that gets to me"

Yes they have a say in the matter... Don't contact people who ask for a photo with first message if you're not willing to send one... Simple.

When I message people it's because I'm attracted to their body.. I send a face picture and ask for one in return.. If I'm not attracted to that person once I've seen face then I will not chat to them.. They do not have to send one if they don't want to or not attracted to me.. Simple

If someone contacts me.. I would like a face picture.. I want to know who I am talking to.. And if there is any attraction there.. If there isn't I will not chat with them.. And I don't feel the need to say.. Here is me but no thanks you're not my type.. Simple..

Everyone has their own way of doing things. . The sooner people accept this, they will have a much more pleasant time on here

"The one who sent the first contact message should be the first to forward a face photo. After all. It is them that contacted you. Unless of course they have a face shot on their profile Then they are entitled to see your face. Thats only fairno don't think so, if a person makes a effort to contact with out seen any photos on a profile but still demand a face photo, come on has the sender any say in the matter your passing all the control, but as I keep saying it's the demanding face photo with frist massage that gets to me"

The recipient of the message never asked for that person to message them, so if they want to meet them then they should send a facepic

"The one who sent the first contact message should be the first to forward a face photo. After all. It is them that contacted you. Unless of course they have a face shot on their profile Then they are entitled to see your face. Thats only fairno don't think so, if a person makes a effort to contact with out seen any photos on a profile but still demand a face photo, come on has the sender any say in the matter your passing all the control, but as I keep saying it's the demanding face photo with frist massage that gets to me

Yes they have a say in the matter... Don't contact people who ask for a photo with first message if you're not willing to send one... Simple.

When I message people it's because I'm attracted to their body.. I send a face picture and ask for one in return.. If I'm not attracted to that person once I've seen face then I will not chat to them.. They do not have to send one if they don't want to or not attracted to me.. Simple

If someone contacts me.. I would like a face picture.. I want to know who I am talking to.. And if there is any attraction there.. If there isn't I will not chat with them.. And I don't feel the need to say.. Here is me but no thanks you're not my type.. Simple..

Everyone has their own way of doing things. . The sooner people accept this, they will have a much more pleasant time on here "

This

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

It's not demanding, it's asking. You don't gave to do it, but likewise we don't have to reply when plenty do send them without question.

Not being nasty, just stating facts

its a clear case of double standards..

and just occasionally you are damned if you do and damned if you don't

"Hi all would like to put this out there, do you think it's fair for a person to demand a face photo on frist massage, and not having any photos on profile, what do people think about this.. "

I personally think it depends on how much you want a shag

"its a clear case of double standards..

and just occasionally you are damned if you do and damned if you don't "

finally someone gets my point of view..

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I request a face pic with a first message but my face is publicly on show so I think in that instance it's a reasons request. And you can delete the photos from your sent message after you've seen its been read

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"its a clear case of double standards..

and just occasionally you are damned if you do and damned if you don't finally someone gets my point of view.. "

I never said it wasn't.... It's just how fab rolls though!

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

If someone messages me first i'd expect a face pic. Same if I messaged someone first i'd attach a face pic! No point continuing if there's no attraction!

"If someone messages me first i'd expect a face pic. Same if I messaged someone first i'd attach a face pic! No point continuing if there's no attraction! "

This for me too

I find this annoying, especially when a female has no pics at all, then demands one of me In order to chat, even more so when they have contacted me! lol

Erm no thank you.

By *ayBlackMan  over a year ago

UKwide

We all know what we want and why we are here so for me I like to put a face to whoever am chatting with. Sometimes you may never get to play but can still chat to the person all the same

Everyone has personal preferences. I prefer face and cock pic of first message. I know I'm not everyone cup of tea x

» Add a new message to this topic