FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Me

Me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all. Is there something wrong with me. I'm struggling to get meets or even replys. Any assistance or help would be gratefully received.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For me it would be your profile and your pics that turn me off. Your profile is generic and doesnt give anything away about you and your pics are way to graphic for my liking. I see this site as a gateway to meeting someone with the same sexual openness as me. However, that doesn't mean I want to see naked pics from the off, I expected to be spoken to the same way as you'd approach someone in real life, and if they had their Cick out when coming to chat, I definitely would not be happy!

"For me it would be your profile and your pics that turn me off. Your profile is generic and doesnt give anything away about you and your pics are way to graphic for my liking. I see this site as a gateway to meeting someone with the same sexual openness as me. However, that doesn't mean I want to see naked pics from the off, I expected to be spoken to the same way as you'd approach someone in real life, and if they had their Cick out when coming to chat, I definitely would not be happy! "

So I should hide pics

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"For me it would be your profile and your pics that turn me off. Your profile is generic and doesnt give anything away about you and your pics are way to graphic for my liking. I see this site as a gateway to meeting someone with the same sexual openness as me. However, that doesn't mean I want to see naked pics from the off, I expected to be spoken to the same way as you'd approach someone in real life, and if they had their Cick out when coming to chat, I definitely would not be happy! "

Agree, except it's your cock I don't want to see

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

Here we go again'every day same post different male

"Here we go again'every day same post different male "

Only asking for help

"For me it would be your profile and your pics that turn me off. Your profile is generic and doesnt give anything away about you and your pics are way to graphic for my liking. I see this site as a gateway to meeting someone with the same sexual openness as me. However, that doesn't mean I want to see naked pics from the off, I expected to be spoken to the same way as you'd approach someone in real life, and if they had their Cick out when coming to chat, I definitely would not be happy!

So I should hide pics"

I would hide the verification about the bog brush up your arse and the can opener down your japseye.....that is just not good dude. Will put most people off....even if your poor attempt at a profile doesn't. Much work to do!

"For me it would be your profile and your pics that turn me off. Your profile is generic and doesnt give anything away about you and your pics are way to graphic for my liking. I see this site as a gateway to meeting someone with the same sexual openness as me. However, that doesn't mean I want to see naked pics from the off, I expected to be spoken to the same way as you'd approach someone in real life, and if they had their Cick out when coming to chat, I definitely would not be happy!

So I should hide pics

I would hide the verification about the bog brush up your arse and the can opener down your japseye.....that is just not good dude. Will put most people off....even if your poor attempt at a profile doesn't. Much work to do!"

Was gonna say the exact same thing Pmsl

Toilet brush up the arse ffs

I've heard of some freaky shit but a bog brush ewwww

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Omg that verification has to go!!!! Ewww!!

The mind boggles as to which end of the bog brush it was.....and as for the tin opener - well, why!?? Just....WHY????

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I did not notice that veri

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"I did not notice that veri "

Well he has the pics to prove it too I've personally just buy a dildo much more comfortable

far

"I did not notice that veri "
we mist it to

"Hi all. Is there something wrong with me. I'm struggling to get meets or even replys. Any assistance or help would be gratefully received."

Now that the bog badger photos have gone, you could write a profile which is of attraction? A bit of what you can offer. And a better selection of photos.

Shave or trim your pubes .... Shave that face rug off and make your photos black a White thay look better that way lol

Patience is the key

"Patience is the key"

Were you the stand-in guitarist for G'N'R?

"Patience is the key

Were you the stand-in guitarist for G'N'R?"

No, but would be fun to be it

Trim the hairs, definitely the ones down below. Big turn off for me. Would pass over on that alone.

Good luck though

thank you all made some changes so hopefully its a bit better

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Got to agree with the comments about the raggedy pubes! Each to their own and all that, and you don't have to be as smooth as a baby's bum down there - but a bit of grooming and a general tidy up wouldn't go amiss

[Removed by poster at 31/03/16 23:30:36]

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

Why are you wearing half a jumper in the last photo?

By *reams_unitedCouple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Have to start with your photos,, nothing left to the imagination, pubes were so 1980's and need addressing, beard unless you were special forces in the desert, it must go. Pleased we never got to read about your bog brush, sounds to much like regimental baths to me...

It sounds as if you have been a nice guy to meet, so smarten up for parade and why not check out a few clubs, get those verifications that give you justice and then see how your journey goes from there..

Cheers all but is no one a beard fan

"Cheers all but is no one a beard fan"

We aren't but many are. For most people, it is the person attached to the beard that matters.

far

Op has now hid his profile

» Add a new message to this topic