FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Delete all photos?

Delete all photos?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just been suggested a while ago that I should delete all my photos on here.

I'm not complaining or anything. I'm just confused and want to know why and should I do it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've just been suggested a while ago that I should delete all my photos on here.

I'm not complaining or anything. I'm just confused and want to know why and should I do it?"

Honestly, they're just not very flattering shots. Better lighting, angles and clothing and it'll serve you well. It's not you're not attractive, it's just you need to work a camera a bit better

"I've just been suggested a while ago that I should delete all my photos on here.

I'm not complaining or anything. I'm just confused and want to know why and should I do it?

Honestly, they're just not very flattering shots. Better lighting, angles and clothing and it'll serve you well. It's not you're not attractive, it's just you need to work a camera a bit better "

This is understandable. The lighting is pretty rubbish. Its funny how I can take good photos in terms of scenery but not of myself

I've noticed that they get fabbed now again but all from guys which is not my idea crowd to be honest

I do apologize in advance but I'm gonna need some help on how to do some appealing photos.

The reason is I can't figure out by myself how to do certain objectives because of my autism and need to be told what to do.

What I need help on is, what clothes do I need to wear?

What photos are essential?

and finally

What are the best angles to use?

Any help is appreciated

okay so clothing needs to be plain either black or white and relatively tight fitting. nothing baggy!

Use natural light if you can, it looks best when taking a picture. If not using natural light, take pictures in a well lit room.

Angles taken from below you will bring out all of your flaws. side on or taking a photo from above you will bring out your best features, even better if you can find a different or unique perspective. Have a bit of practice by just taking 100 shots or so and look back and see which ones look better than others and take note of the angle and light.

For us, we only need to see 3 pictures,

One face

One body

One cock

We're okay with not seeing them in public folder but would want them in private at least so make sure you have a couple of each.

Feel free to PM if you need any more help xx

http://lifehacker.com/how-to-look-better-in-photos-based-on-your-body-type-1640221096

Here is a link so you can see visually how a different angle might work better.

"

okay so clothing needs to be plain either black or white and relatively tight fitting. nothing baggy!

Use natural light if you can, it looks best when taking a picture. If not using natural light, take pictures in a well lit room.

Angles taken from below you will bring out all of your flaws. side on or taking a photo from above you will bring out your best features, even better if you can find a different or unique perspective. Have a bit of practice by just taking 100 shots or so and look back and see which ones look better than others and take note of the angle and light.

For us, we only need to see 3 pictures,

One face

One body

One cock

We're okay with not seeing them in public folder but would want them in private at least so make sure you have a couple of each.

Feel free to PM if you need any more help xx"

Thank you. This definitely helps a lot

i think your smile is nice and the pic of you on the bed is good.

"i think your smile is nice and the pic of you on the bed is good."

Aww thank you

you're welcome.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Another suggestion :

If you are using your smartphone, is to find the edit function and then have fun trying out different things.

Crop photos to get rid of background things and zoom in on bits of you....your face or your chest.

See how it looks in black and white or sepia.

Just try all the different functions. If you are not sure, then upload several versions of the same photo and ask people which they prefer on your status update and you will soon learn what works best.

Keep adding to your photos and gradually deleting those that don't work. Enjoy learning about angless for shots. You have been good logical advise. But a bit of try and ask others opinions worked for me.

"Another suggestion :

If you are using your smartphone, is to find the edit function and then have fun trying out different things.

Crop photos to get rid of background things and zoom in on bits of you....your face or your chest.

See how it looks in black and white or sepia.

Just try all the different functions. If you are not sure, then upload several versions of the same photo and ask people which they prefer on your status update and you will soon learn what works best.

Keep adding to your photos and gradually deleting those that don't work. Enjoy learning about angless for shots. You have been good logical advise. But a bit of try and ask others opinions worked for me. "

Good advice. I've been trying out the edit functions and I did some cropping on a couple of photos and did one in black and white as well for starters

» Add a new message to this topic