Let chambre Sheffield

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ralking 40 OP   Man  over a year ago

barnsley

Thinking of going Sunday as single guy any tips and is it worth going

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

It's quieter on a Sunday with a chilled out relaxed feel, a good night to go and get a feel of the place , we go every Sunday

By *eanandJulieCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Yes, Sunday's are the chill out day but we have had many a fun Sunday lol. Just be yourself, start off in the bar area and chat to people

By *ralking 40 OP   Man  over a year ago

barnsley

Didn't have courage to go Sunday think I need to break myself in with a couple first

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm looking at getting membership and going next week bit nervous going on my own tho

I went for my first visit s couple of weeks ago, I too posted on here and a lovely lady offered to meet me so I wasn't going in alone, her and her friend were very kind and sat talking to me making sure I felt comfortable.

I see there's a couple of you going for the first time, how about arranging to meet in the car park or pub opposite and go in together so you have someone to chat to, I found it really helpful and wouldn't have braved it alone.

Good luck and go for it x

"I went for my first visit s couple of weeks ago, I too posted on here and a lovely lady offered to meet me so I wasn't going in alone, her and her friend were very kind and sat talking to me making sure I felt comfortable.

I see there's a couple of you going for the first time, how about arranging to meet in the car park or pub opposite and go in together so you have someone to chat to, I found it really helpful and wouldn't have braved it alone.

Good luck and go for it x"

We've no problem if you want to arrive together. It may also be on a night I'm covering the bar so you can always talk to me!

» Add a new message to this topic