FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Any tips?

Any tips?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys,

interested in hearing from experienced swingers on there thoughts of my profile and if they had any tips on how best to approach fab? Ie what not to do and what to do to best increase my chances of having fun!

Also if anyone is interested in some fun. Let me know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You're the expert, figure it out....after all, when you say "....probably the only thing that set me apart from every other guy on here lol...." It implies you know a lot about men who swing, at least.

"You're the expert, figure it out....after all, when you say "....probably the only thing that set me apart from every other guy on here lol...." It implies you know a lot about men who swing, at least.

"

Ah I see. Put like that comes across very dickie!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"You're the expert, figure it out....after all, when you say "....probably the only thing that set me apart from every other guy on here lol...." It implies you know a lot about men who swing, at least.

Ah I see. Put like that comes across very dickie! "

You have a good attitude anyway which is a good thing to have here. My advice is be yourself and take your time. Time is on your side. You can do this for years. In the short term, get yourself into the forums, the chatrooms, look in the meets section for social (damn useful for networking) and go to an adult club.

By *lue and RedCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Looking at your profile i think its very good. Maybe ditch your last pic of just your cock its not a good pic where as the one before with your body is much better. But thats a personal thing. Liked your display pic at a anonymous look which is good. Otherwise like said above get to a club or social event once you meet with more couples or single women youll start getting more invites. Rosie x

"Looking at your profile i think its very good. Maybe ditch your last pic of just your cock its not a good pic where as the one before with your body is much better. But thats a personal thing. Liked your display pic at a anonymous look which is good. Otherwise like said above get to a club or social event once you meet with more couples or single women youll start getting more invites. Rosie x "

Thanks guys! Much appreciated

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Picky" to me sounds like "only interested in super models so average women need not apply".

That may put some women off contacting you or replying to you because they will think they might not make the grade.

I consider myself picky and I'm definitely not just interested in male models, (thankfully - I'd have no chance!), so that may not be what you're intending to convey. Some clarification on how you're picky and what you are/are not looking for would be useful.

Also, saying you're picky and it is how you differ from the rest of the guys on here, apart from being untrue, pretty much suggests you're more likely to turn someone down than any other man on the site. Suggesting that, even if it's only registered subconsciously, might not get you the result you want.

I understand what you're getting at with both of those, and it's entirely fair enough, but some re-wording might help.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Hi guys,

interested in hearing from experienced swingers on there thoughts of my profile and if they had any tips on how best to approach fab? Ie what not to do and what to do to best increase my chances of having fun!

Also if anyone is interested in some fun. Let me know "

Hi. You state that you are extemely picky but fail to state what your selection criteria is ?. As you are so picky and not like other men on the site , how would a member know if it ie worth contacting you or is your selection criteria so high that it would be outright rejection. ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You say you won't have sex with anyone

Is that actually true?

You say you won't have sex with anyone. I think you mean you won't have sex with just anyone!

By the way, that doesn't set you apart from all the other men.

Profiles are personal and eveyone will perceive them differently. To me, yours comes across as a little arrogant and does not set you apart or show much in the way of personality.

Thanks for the tips guys! Changing profile

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Tips? hmmmmm well ouch isn't a safe word

"Thanks for the tips guys! Changing profile "

I did the exact same thing the other day and to be honest it was the best thing I could have done. Changed the lot! Take the advice that's offered even if you question it a little. It's worth trying, well it was for me anyway good luck

"Thanks for the tips guys! Changing profile "

Having taken away the negative parts, there is very little left.

» Add a new message to this topic