FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Would really appreciate some constructive feedback.

Would really appreciate some constructive feedback.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ell0007 OP   Man  over a year ago

HARROW

So I've been on the site for a while now and haven't had much luck from it. I'm single, educated and young. I've got face pics and have even been a site supporter. Yet I can't find meets and can't get verifications.

E

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I was you I'd get out of here as fast as you can. Cus it won't change lol

HARROW

It's really frustrating trying to secure yourself a connection with people and they just delete your messages without any acknowledgment.

"It's really frustrating trying to secure yourself a connection with people and they just delete your messages without any acknowledgment. "
yeah it's frustrating very frustrating. But there's so many guys on here that doesn't help in the slightest.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"If I was you I'd get out of here as fast as you can. Cus it won't change lol"
but you're still here

By *ngels of Sin 69Couple  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Firstly i dont think there is anything wrong with your prifile it is too the point and you have pics (especially a face pic)

I believe it literally is a case of trying and waiting tbh. For us personally you are very young but some couples/women will definitely welcome you best of luck x

By *ngels of Sin 69Couple  over a year ago

High Wycombe

"Firstly i dont think there is anything wrong with your prifile it is too the point and you have pics (especially a face pic)

I believe it literally is a case of trying and waiting tbh. For us personally you are very young but some couples/women will definitely welcome you best of luck x"

*profile*

"So I've been on the site for a while now and haven't had much luck from it. I'm single, educated and young. I've got face pics and have even been a site supporter. Yet I can't find meets and can't get verifications.

E"

If you want profile advice, you will have to ask.

"If I was you I'd get out of here as fast as you can. Cus it won't change lol"

you obviously don't understand the word 'constructive'

"If I was you I'd get out of here as fast as you can. Cus it won't change lol

you obviously don't understand the word 'constructive' "

jeezus if was a joke

"If I was you I'd get out of here as fast as you can. Cus it won't change lol

you obviously don't understand the word 'constructive' jeezus if was a joke"

it*

Your profile looks great to me but I would wonder why you've been here for over a year and have no verifications. I do realise its catch 22 but could you go on can or go to a social etc. Just to verify you are genuine? Xx

#cam

HARROW

"Your profile looks great to me but I would wonder why you've been here for over a year and have no verifications. I do realise its catch 22 but could you go on can or go to a social etc. Just to verify you are genuine? Xx"

I can go on cam, however I don't like the idea of it. But if thats what someone wants to see that I'm real all they have to do is ask. But in regards to my verifications I message people all the time. Never rude always respectful and people just delete my messages. I understand I'm young but if I was a 22 year old girl people probably wouldn't care about my age.

HARROW

"So I've been on the site for a while now and haven't had much luck from it. I'm single, educated and young. I've got face pics and have even been a site supporter. Yet I can't find meets and can't get verifications.

E

If you want profile advice, you will have to ask."

Ok well what is it about my profile that would deter you from wanting to reply to a message?

just be yourself mate I'm sure your personality will shine through. But just be patient. Took me along time to get a meet and some don't get any. All I can say is listen to the advice people will give you on here

HARROW

"

just be yourself mate I'm sure your personality will shine through. But just be patient. Took me along time to get a meet and some don't get any. All I can say is listen to the advice people will give you on here"

Cheers mate! Well now that I have more spare time on my hands I'm gonna try and go to some socials and maybe visit a club before the end of summer. Hopefully that will get me some verifications.

E

If you want profile advice, you will have to ask.

Ok well what is it about my profile that would deter you from wanting to reply to a message? "

You proclaim to be educated yet can't spell "accomodation."

The text is very basic and gives no picture of who you are. The pictures? Your face is good but the multiple cock pictures are too much.

» Add a new message to this topic