FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New member advice

New member advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all... another new member here.

I'm not particularly looking that much at the moment but I would appreciate any feedback on my profile and visible pics... do I come across OK or like a fool I'm 5'6" which, I feel, is a bit of a bugger, so I need to nail the profile - I think.

Cheers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey all... another new member here.

I'm not particularly looking that much at the moment but I would appreciate any feedback on my profile and visible pics... do I come across OK or like a fool I'm 5'6" which, I feel, is a bit of a bugger, so I need to nail the profile - I think.

Cheers. "

Don't put such emphasis on what you perceive to be issues. It makes you sound lacking in self-confidence.

Better photos required.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's fine except your 'bored' status. People with a vivid imagination don't get bored.

Cheers. "

5'6" is an awesome height to be

Cheers.

Don't put such emphasis on what you perceive to be issues. It makes you sound lacking in self-confidence.

Better photos required."

Thanks. I was literally just reading a confidence tips site before reading your response. And yes, I intend to take some better pics with my fancy camera soon. Cheers.

"5'6" is an awesome height to be "

5'6" is an AWESOME "length" to be . . Pussy has just fainted . . we call one of our solo-guys "Pocket Rocket" because he's only 5'4" . . but can he shag!!!

What dk u guys think of my profile, what ways can I improve it?

"What dk u guys think of my profile, what ways can I improve it?"

I think you need to start your own thread and not hijack someone else's.

Cheers.

Better photos required.

Thanks. I was literally just reading a confidence tips site before reading your response. And yes, I intend to take some better pics with my fancy camera soon. Cheers."

Then, if you wish, and it is up to you, make some changes.

Thanks for the tips. All basic stuff really

PS: I've taken some much better shots with my new camera (inc new profile pic) and intend to take more once I lean up a bit more over the summer.

Loving the naked but left socks on look

By *pendarrMan  over a year ago

Medway

Heyy guys same problem, not having much luck... Recently started chatting to a great couple and hope to meet up soon... Any tips ??

"Heyy guys same problem, not having much luck... Recently started chatting to a great couple and hope to meet up soon... Any tips ?? "

Patience. Lots and lots of patience. And then some more.

And don't get upset about being ignored...it's the way it is with most of the women on here...the ones who actually acknowledge your existence are few and far between, but invariably are truly lovely people when you get to know them properly.

» Add a new message to this topic