FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Had more success on pof than here

Had more success on pof than here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amelhunter OP   Man  over a year ago

newcastle

As title suggests, pof seems to give more results than fab

Which I find strange, this is a site for people looking for fun/sex And pof is billed as a dating site.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/06/16 12:50:08]

Then stick to pof.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

[Removed by poster at 08/06/16 12:51:42]

By *amelhunter OP   Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Seems to be the way.

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

Fab works perfectly for us. Best stick to pof, one less single man for the other guys to compete with I suppose...:

PoF is classed as a 'dating' site but more people use it a a sex site but if you have more luck on there stick with it

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"Then stick to pof. "

Well said ....

standards are lower of pof than here though.

think if i was only relying on pof i'd be desperate.

"standards are lower of pof than here though.

think if i was only relying on pof i'd be desperate."

really? ...how do you know that? ?...

"standards are lower of pof than here though.

think if i was only relying on pof i'd be desperate.

really? ...how do you know that? ?..."

coz there aren't many hot men on there.

but tbh i had just come in to comment again and say that POF forces men to make decent profiles, no cock shots allowed or sexual pics, face pics are encouraged for main profile pic as well. at least on there the profiles are better and maybe tempt women more into statring conversations at least?

Okie dokie ...I don't know anything about pof so I'll take your word for it thankyou xx

it's not an awful site if you're just looking for hookups and aren't too fussy but i've not found anyone who really takes my fancy. and nobody seems to be up for anything more than casual dating really, at best i think that's friends with benefits?

and on there i am way more likely to message men first because they have a decent profile, on here i don't do this at all. still after interacting with them they don't take my fancy.

"As title suggests, pof seems to give more results than fab

Which I find strange, this is a site for people looking for fun/sex And pof is billed as a dating site.

"

My own experience of POF is guys pretending to want a relationship when all they want is a shag...you never know where you stand and it undermines your confidence.

Here you know its NSA and in general guys are more honest.

Out of interest what are you looking for on POF?

My own experience of POF is guys pretending to want a relationship when all they want is a shag...you never know where you stand and it undermines your confidence.

Out of interest what are you looking for on POF?"

this as well.

people often have different standards for casual sex than they do for relationships.

i'd also like to know if you're misleading women on there or are honest about what you want? not that you need to answer me just it would be interesting to find out.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"

Sounds good either way

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I prefer fab no false pretences involved in the way that there is POF.

Can't actually remember the last time I logged into plenty of fucks

Why must he only stick with POF why not let him use both or badoo too.....sounds a bit in your face with those responses as if they're taking it personally. It's funny how many tell you what to do OP.

Actually I will agree with OP on this....POF and badoo are much easier to get meets than on here for most single men. Most women actually have little idea of the difficulties even though they may spout about it alot. Here it takes a lot longer...the women all have lots of filters...High expectations both good and bad (some unrealistic)...Most are skeptical with much higher levels of distrust and too many tick lists than on pof and badoo.

I don't see why anyone should tell him to leave though.

There's alot of POF women looking nsa now....It has changed alot in the last couple of years.

barnstaple

I am on both sites...it's no different, I get attention on both sites.

[Removed by poster at 08/06/16 14:29:45]

barnstaple

"Yeah, but pof gets loads of nutters on it.

Gab doesn't.

Honest."

You sure

Yeah, but pof gets loads of nutters on it.

Fab doesn't.

Honest.

Its a *fact*.

If we left the EU there would be more nutters on here, and all single guys would get less meets.

It was in Mr Camerons last speech, so it must be true.

"Why must he only stick with POF why not let him use both or badoo too.....sounds a bit in your face with those responses as if they're taking it personally. It's funny how many tell you what to do OP.

Actually I will agree with OP on this....POF and badoo are much easier to get meets than on here for most single men. Most women actually have little idea of the difficulties even though they may spout about it alot. Here it takes a lot longer...the women all have lots of filters...High expectations both good and bad (some unrealistic)...Most are skeptical with much higher levels of distrust and too many tick lists than on pof and badoo.

I don't see why anyone should tell him to leave though."

**THIS**

"

Lucky you i only seem to attract weirdos and uglies on pof haha

Lucky you i only seem to attract weirdos and uglies on pof haha"

Dunno what you mean, I'm not even on pof?!?

To be honest havingnhad experience of.both as well as a few other sites I think more are now geared towards casual sex/relationship than romance and love! Maybe not the case 10 years ago but certainly the case now. Even match and eharmony are finding its.more casual sex users now - according to two friends. My best pal joined the latter and onenof the first things the guy asked her on the phone was. "What's you fav sexual position"!

To me they are 2 very different sites, albeit there is overlap. I think POF is a casual dating site, but Fab is a swingers site. We're interested in swinging, so Fab is the best one for us. Being a swingers site, it may not be the best site for singles guys just looking for sex - I would have thought a casual dating site would be better for that.

"To me they are 2 very different sites, albeit there is overlap. I think POF is a casual dating site, but Fab is a swingers site. We're interested in swinging, so Fab is the best one for us. Being a swingers site, it may not be the best site for singles guys just looking for sex - I would have thought a casual dating site would be better for that."

I think there's a blurring of groups on here now... There are the swingers, the cadual/nsa types, and then those with feet in both camps... its no longer what it started off as.

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

Then go 2 pof if u like better

Lol I got life time ban for asking the mods a question on pof

I tried pof and got absolutely inundated, was like being a single woman on here. Phone was popping off left right and centre.

It was actually too much, prefer here can take time a bit which suits me down to the ground. So I shut the account down and uninstalled it.

"To me they are 2 very different sites, albeit there is overlap. I think POF is a casual dating site, but Fab is a swingers site. We're interested in swinging, so Fab is the best one for us. Being a swingers site, it may not be the best site for singles guys just looking for sex - I would have thought a casual dating site would be better for that.

I think there's a blurring of groups on here now... There are the swingers, the cadual/nsa types, and then those with feet in both camps... its no longer what it started off as."

So what would a couple be doing on pof ?

I'm not sure if a guy would like a woman bringing her husband along on a romantic date.

I see quite a few guys say this. I find it quite interesting because I'm the other way round. I've had more success on fab than I ever did on Pof. Not sure what that says about me.

To the op.I would imagine if things are as great on pof as you say,you would be concentrating your efforts there and not running down fab here.as it is you felt compelled to tell everyone.me thinks things aren't as rosey on pof as you make out.or am I just a cynic?

Btw,sweet and I met through pof,left that site and came here.We feel fab is a much better site(for us anyway).

[Removed by poster at 08/06/16 15:38:03]

"I tried pof and got absolutely inundated, was like being a single woman on here. Phone was popping off left right and centre.

It was actually too much, prefer here can take time a bit which suits me down to the ground. So I shut the account down and uninstalled it."

So you left fertile ground of pof to join the whites knights of fab.... Right

"I tried pof and got absolutely inundated, was like being a single woman on here. Phone was popping off left right and centre.

It was actually too much, prefer here can take time a bit which suits me down to the ground. So I shut the account down and uninstalled it.

So you left fertile ground of pof to join the whites knights of fab.... Right "

Yes. That's what I said, without use of the words 'fertile' and 'white knights'.

By *helsea 22Woman  over a year ago

barnsley

Pof is rubbish

Sitting back as both sides take their stand...women v men.... I've extra popcorn I'd anyone wants

I don't go on pof cause I don't want to date . I want Nsa sex

Well OP don't let us stop you in leaving . . . . please close the door behind you.

"Well OP don't let us stop you in leaving . . . . please close the door behind you."

That quite typical of the friendly attitude of many here...love the positivity of many here....good ambassador for others isay...

"I am on both sites...it's no different, I get attention on both sites."

If you weren't getting attention, I'd think there was something fatally wrong with the universe...

You sound like an amazing couple. Wish I could meet you both...

"I see quite a few guys say this. I find it quite interesting because I'm the other way round. I've had more success on fab than I ever did on Pof. Not sure what that says about me. "

Never been on POF, but I've certainly had more success on here than either OKCupid or BBWCupid...for one thing, Fab doesn't require me to pay for the privilege of sending or receiving messages to other members...

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

"Why must he only stick with POF why not let him use both or badoo too.....sounds a bit in your face with those responses as if they're taking it personally. It's funny how many tell you what to do OP.

Well said fella

Doncaster

Well said fella "

Yes it's great to imply women of POF have no standards and some women of fab have over inflated egos.

It's not essential wrong to advise him to go use POF if he prefers it and it works better for him. In fact one would think that it's highly logical advice to do what works best for you, is it not?

By *lacksausageMan  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Well said fella

Yes it's great to imply women of POF have no standards and some women of fab have over inflated egos.

It's not essential wrong to advise him to go use POF if he prefers it and it works better for him. In fact one would think that it's highly logical advice to do what works best for you, is it not? "

While it may sound logical, today's society doesn't like to be "told" anything.

Pull your skirt down a bit love.... and you may be tagged a perv!

ne isn't even moaning about anything really, just saying he thinks it's weird.

Doncaster

Well said fella

It's not essential wrong to advise him to go use POF if he prefers it and it works better for him. In fact one would think that it's highly logical advice to do what works best for you, is it not?

While it may sound logical, today's society doesn't like to be "told" anything.

Pull your skirt down a bit love.... and you may be tagged a perv!"

There's a difference between being told something and being advised something examples of both are evident on this thread but only the negative ones have been given focus

I'd gladly pull my skirt down for you're perching pleasure but I'm not wearing one

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"

If by your 'results' you mean sex ... Good for you, if you 're having fun what's it matter where you find it.

I'm on pof , I get a fair bit of interest, I use this site and pof for different purposes...

The midst ouch seems like the one person talking sense.. When I read that the standards are higher I have to laugh. The standards on here are up and down you have ppl that wouldn't get a blind date not alone a meet and they are the ones throwing out the comments haha. I've been in badoo and the ladies were in my eye high standard pretty and more to the eye. There's weirdos on here that steal your pics and pretend to be women and there men... I've not been on pof but my pals spk highly of it. If your a meeter meet a talker walk on by and there are a lot of talks on here

Rant over

Doncaster

"The midst ouch seems like the one person talking sense.. When I read that the standards are higher I have to laugh. The standards on here are up and down you have ppl that wouldn't get a blind date not alone a meet and they are the ones throwing out the comments haha. I've been in badoo and the ladies were in my eye high standard pretty and more to the eye. There's weirdos on here that steal your pics and pretend to be women and there men... I've not been on pof but my pals spk highly of it. If your a meeter meet a talker walk on by and there are a lot of talks on here

Rant over "

Just because you wouldn't date/shag them here or elsewhere doesn't mean others won't. Attraction is subjective and as individual as the person themselves

[Removed by poster at 08/06/16 20:27:34]

"The midst ouch seems like the one person talking sense.. When I read that the standards are higher I have to laugh. The standards on here are up and down you have ppl that wouldn't get a blind date not alone a meet and they are the ones throwing out the comments haha. I've been in badoo and the ladies were in my eye high standard pretty and more to the eye. There's weirdos on here that steal your pics and pretend to be women and there men... I've not been on pof but my pals spk highly of it. If your a meeter meet a talker walk on by and there are a lot of talks on here

Rant over "

Come on mate...there's lots of sense on the forums. ...just little of it makes any....

By *ubicinchMan  over a year ago

Gwynedd

dating sites like POF just get over run with the NSA sex seekers which is off putting to anyone who might actually be looking to date someone. I've tried POF a few times years ago, thinking I might find a date, but the ones I did meet had some serious issues and dare I say it: baggage, so I leave it alone now.

By *elle2016Woman  over a year ago

"PoF is classed as a 'dating' site but more people use it a a sex site but if you have more luck on there stick with it "

Isn't this a sex site?

By *upster23Man  over a year ago

London

Not impressed with this site at all!

By *elle2016Woman  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/06/16 21:51:09]

"Not impressed with this site at all!"

What were you expecting from the site?

"

Iv had no luck on there or here

I've not had success on either site to be honest.

I'm still relatively new to Fab as I have only been active for 11 months but that doesn't compare to 4plus years on POF.

No dates, and only 1 social meet in the last 4 years. Definitely doing something wrong, just can't quite figure out what?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I see quite a few guys say this. I find it quite interesting because I'm the other way round. I've had more success on fab than I ever did on Pof. Not sure what that says about me. "

It says the women who appreciate you are on here

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Had more success on dating sites too, however fab is just another avenue. Best thing about dating sites is most profiles dont have reams and reams of profile texts and high demands compared to fab profiles

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Tall, handsome men are more successful, here there any everywhere; others are less successful

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

[Removed by poster at 08/06/16 23:33:51]

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

POF is a great site. And it has evolved to the needs and wants of its users.

It used to be a straight up dating site, but they realised there are a great number of people using it who don't want relationships, so rather than lose them to other similar sites, they added some filters tailored more to what we have on here, i.e. meets or casual encounters.

In my opinion, it's Fab without a forum.

"I've not had success on either site to be honest.

I'm still relatively new to Fab as I have only been active for 11 months but that doesn't compare to 4plus years on POF.

No dates, and only 1 social meet in the last 4 years. Definitely doing something wrong, just can't quite figure out what?"

but your pics are so sexy!!!! Are they blind?!

"POF is a great site. And it has evolved to the needs and wants of its users.

It used to be a straight up dating site, but they realised there are a great number of people using it who don't want relationships, so rather than lose them to other similar sites, they added some filters tailored more to what we have on here, i.e. meets or casual encounters.

"

POF has a forums.

By *izzyRascalWoman  over a year ago

North Hants

"No dates, and only 1 social meet in the last 4 years. Definitely doing something wrong, just can't quite figure out what?

but your pics are so sexy!!!! Are they blind?!"

MsValiant I totally agree! And Peter, having a perve I spotted your status Enjoy Hong Kong! Seriously one of my fave places (something like 8 visits now lol).

"POF is a great site. And it has evolved to the needs and wants of its users.

"

But don't question the mods there when I was on i was talking to lady we were planning meeting to see how things went and suddenly we weren't allowed to talk to each other as she was 6 younger than me and pof decided you could only chat 5 either side of your age.when I questioned this pointing out we both consenting adults and it only one year out instant life time ban and as far I know that rule still in place try it for yourself but don't question it if you not want same ban

"

Have you tried Argos 'click and collect'? ...you'd be amazed at what you can pick up at Argos

[Removed by poster at 09/06/16 02:08:07]

Wokingham / Reading

"

Doesn't mean the right to chose goes out the window, does POF charge the same or more is there less competition on there.

Without sounding harsh, why do single guys who put little to no effort in to their profiles, bemoan the fact they cant meet anyone. Its a site to meet for sex yes, but you have to make yourself as attractive and interesting as possible. If you were out in a club putting no effort in to pulling would it be the clubs fault you came home alone.

Exactly this...

Men are even more devious than here. Met a few who wanTed relationships as soon as they had what they wanted kicked to the curb. Funny thing is when I had people I messaged on pof tell me I wasn't their type only to message me on here happy to shag me as they put it. JOG ON was my reply x

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

maybe we are just more savvy and through experience know what we do and do not want..or maybe we just arent afraid to ask for it here..

POF used for hook ups imo is misleading the women on there alot..mind you when i honestly asked for someone to join my as part of a swinging couple on there i didnt get any interest..go figure..no im not on there now..id rather men were honest about what they want..if they know

isnt pof just for people cheating? ..heard it was an extra marital type of deal site..if its so great why are you even here?..extra extra marital?

Wembley

... to have a moan and hope someone stupid might think they are actually in great demand elsewhere

I've always wondered why these 'tall', 'fit', 'handsome', 'sought-after', 'single' men come here when they have soooo many women in the big-wide world falling over themselves just for the rare opportunity to have sex with them

I wouldn't use POF as I like men a lot younger than me. I don't like being dictated to as to who I can have any kind of relationship with.

By *entkinkcplCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

....erm , yer it called standards lol

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

If I was on pof as a guy I could have a new woman to have sex with every weekend. But that gets dull after a while. This is far less derivative.

By *lacksausageMan  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"Tall, handsome men are more successful, here there any everywhere; others are less successful"

Might I add "dark" to that list? ...or did I dream it?

I don't see why anyone should tell him to leave though.....erm , yer it called standards lol"

hahahaha. ..that did make me laugh. Their standards are certainly not less there. So you really honestly believe that? What crap. So you saying everyone here on fab have high standards and those on POF don't? What about those who are on both?

There's certainly more bullshitters, timewasters and pisstakers on Fab than most other sites. There are some gems on both...find them and keep them and enjoy regular fun.

"... to have a moan and hope someone stupid might think they are actually in great demand elsewhere

I've always wondered why these 'tall', 'fit', 'handsome', 'sought-after', 'single' men come here when they have soooo many women in the big-wide world falling over themselves just for the rare opportunity to have sex with them "

To give you women of fab an opportunity to get some loving

By *ackett1962Man  over a year ago

harrow

[Removed by poster at 09/06/16 14:39:57]

By *ackett1962Man  over a year ago

harrow

There are as many fake ladies on pof as men. At least here on fab people tend to lay it on the line as to what they want.

I don't see why anyone should tell him to leave though.....erm , yer it called standards lol

hahahaha. ..that did make me laugh. Their standards are certainly not less there. So you really honestly believe that? What crap. So you saying everyone here on fab have high standards and those on POF don't? What about those who are on both?

There's certainly more bullshitters, timewasters and pisstakers on Fab than most other sites. There are some gems on both...find them and keep them and enjoy regular fun."

I've found more liars and bullshitters on POF than on here.

Doncaster

I don't see why anyone should tell him to leave though.....erm , yer it called standards lol

There's certainly more bullshitters, timewasters and pisstakers on Fab than most other sites. There are some gems on both...find them and keep them and enjoy regular fun.

I've found more liars and bullshitters on POF than on here."

That's my experience of POF too

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

I've found more liars and bullshitters on POF than on here.

That's my experience of POF too"

this made me laugh so much

By *eeky goodnessMan  over a year ago

Worcester

I use both and I honestly use Pof for its proper purpose dating but it's all elementary in the end as I don't get interest on either

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"

I would say I have had a different experience than you when I was a vannila I tried dating sites and in 2 yearsof being on Badoo, pof,twoO,uniform, benaughty I failed to get a single date i find these dating sites set you up to fail so they can retain you for longer and get more mony out of you.

I have had more relitive sucess on fab for swinging meets than I have fodates off dating sites.

Wembley

"... to have a moan and hope someone stupid might think they are actually in great demand elsewhere

I've always wondered why these 'tall', 'fit', 'handsome', 'sought-after', 'single' men come here when they have soooo many women in the big-wide world falling over themselves just for the rare opportunity to have sex with them

To give you women of fab an opportunity to get some loving "

Gee, thankee Sire

I have more success wanking. Everytime I'm left fully satisfied with a happy ending! Plus I haven't had to message my hand telling it how it's "the sexiest hand on here, it must be a model, did it get its photos professionally taken? Maybe it could help me with mine...? And of course "I've always fancied BBH" .

Doncaster

"I have more success wanking. Everytime I'm left fully satisfied with a happy ending! Plus I haven't had to message my hand telling it how it's "the sexiest hand on here, it must be a model, did it get its photos professionally taken? Maybe it could help me with mine...? And of course "I've always fancied BBH" ."

You forgot about telling your hand that it's too good for a site like this

"I have more success wanking. Everytime I'm left fully satisfied with a happy ending! Plus I haven't had to message my hand telling it how it's "the sexiest hand on here, it must be a model, did it get its photos professionally taken? Maybe it could help me with mine...? And of course "I've always fancied BBH" .

You forgot about telling your hand that it's too good for a site like this "

Dam it lol! totally forgot that one!

"

I remember once saying having been on pof then fab that I'd rather be on fab...at least on fab people seemed honest about what they wanted!

barnstaple

When it comes down to it, dating and fab lead to hopefully the same great time. I met my fwb on pof, we swing on here. To me he is the sexiest guy I know, I also care a great deal about him

No dates, and only 1 social meet in the last 4 years. Definitely doing something wrong, just can't quite figure out what?

It's unfair to say that they are blind. I'm just simply not their type or vice versa.

I've also been called a fake numerous times. Some women cannot understand why after 10+months I haven't been verified.

I've had some great chats with women and couples on here but its never lead to anything.

"No dates, and only 1 social meet in the last 4 years. Definitely doing something wrong, just can't quite figure out what?

but your pics are so sexy!!!! Are they blind?!

MsValiant I totally agree! And Peter, having a perve I spotted your status Enjoy Hong Kong! Seriously one of my fave places (something like 8 visits now lol)."

It will be my 4th visit in as many years. It's only for a week but it at least breaks up the manotiny of the same working routine day in day out. Food is great in Hong Kong, that's what I'm looking forward to most

The reasons why men find it easier to meet women on POF than here is simply because the female to men ratio is more even so the likely hood of being successful is going to be higher than in here.

And also that rings true of why women will be more successful in here than on POF as the ratio of men to women in here is higher.

Alot of women in here would not have as much success on other mediums like pof as the male/female ratios are more even.

It's simply about supply and demand.

Doncaster

"The reasons why men find it easier to meet women on POF than here is simply because the female to men ratio is more even so the likely hood of being successful is going to be higher than in here.

And also that rings true of why women will be more successful in here than on POF as the ratio of men to women in here is higher.

Alot of women in here would not have as much success on other mediums like pof as the male/female ratios are more even.

"

Love this women of fab need fab or they won't get laid elsewhere due to ratios ballots that regularly gets spouted by men.

You're not the first and won't be the last but if that justification helps you to sleep at night good for you

barnstaple

[Removed by poster at 09/06/16 22:01:44]

Doncaster

"The reasons why men find it easier to meet women on POF than here is simply because the female to men ratio is more even so the likely hood of being successful is going to be higher than in here.

Love this women of fab need fab or they won't get laid elsewhere due to ratios ballots that regularly gets spouted by men.

You're not the first and won't be the last but if that justification helps you to sleep at night good for you "

*bollocks not ballots

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I wouldn't use POF as I like men a lot younger than me. I don't like being dictated to as to who I can have any kind of relationship with. "

Yes that age rule of theirs is pants

barnstaple

Some men actually hate women

barnstaple

Especially sexually confident women

Doncaster

"Especially sexually confident women"

Usually the ones that are controlling "alpha male" types

Need to wake up in the modern world of the sexually confident woman and realise we like to fuck, we know what they want and how to get it here or elsewhere and won't suffer fools in the process

By *ssexguy69Man  over a year ago

around and about thurrock

Iv met a couple women on pof.all they wanted was sex nsa

There a good few on here that are on pof.seem face pics which are on profiles there and on here

"

realistically though women can find a fuck on any site going, really. any at all where there is the ability for social interaction/messaging.

i've been on a few game sites and there's even men up for relationships on them (so they say, i've only done that for a short time with one guy but it was nice at the time).

so even with less women on a site they will still be in demand. the problem for women is more to do with how men will lie to get what they want, i know some women will do this as well but i'm talking from my perspective here.

realistically though women can find a fuck on any site going, really. any at all where there is the ability for social interaction/messaging.

i've been on a few game sites and there's even men up for relationships on them (so they say, i've only done that for a short time with one guy but it was nice at the time).

so even with less women on a site they will still be in demand. the problem for women is more to do with how men will lie to get what they want, i know some women will do this as well but i'm talking from my perspective here."

Yes I agree with you Feir,

Alot of men will always try their luck with women on what ever site or club they are on or in.

But when the ratio of women and men is more equal then it stands men will be more successful when there is more women to go around.

And women won't be as successful in places like that as they are in FAB because of the higher ratio of men to women in here.

Women can be choosier in here as they have more to choose from.

I don't have an issue with it as it's just how it is.

It's just simple mathmatics.

Supply and demand.

Doncaster

so even with less women on a site they will still be in demand. the problem for women is more to do with how men will lie to get what they want, i know some women will do this as well but i'm talking from my perspective here.

Alot of men will always try their luck with women on what ever site or club they are on or in.

But when the ratio of women and men is more equal then it stands men will be more successful when there is more women to go around.

And women won't be as successful in places like that as they are in FAB because of the higher ratio of men to women in here.

Supply and demand. "

No sorry the level of men on POF is about the same it's just they bullshit women more on there any woman that's been on both sites will tell you the same

Supply and demand. "

kind of yeah. also on a games site i'm sure many women won't be after anything more than an internet relationship of some kind as well. secondlife would be a good example of that really, it's a place people use to escape but only want nothing real life.

men would have more success if they tailor themselves to the site they are hoping to have success on, this might (is likely to) mean lying but being good at that would help them. and i do think this is why lying on POF helps a lot of guys. already that site is for dating, women expect to be dated.

on here i hardly eve get offered dates despite me asking for that so i'm not getting what i want on here because expectations from men are different on here. rightly or wrongly, sites just end up becoming what the members make it.

Supply and demand.

kind of yeah. also on a games site i'm sure many women won't be after anything more than an internet relationship of some kind as well. secondlife would be a good example of that really, it's a place people use to escape but only want nothing real life.

men would have more success if they tailor themselves to the site they are hoping to have success on, this might (is likely to) mean lying but being good at that would help them. and i do think this is why lying on POF helps a lot of guys. already that site is for dating, women expect to be dated.

on here i hardly eve get offered dates despite me asking for that so i'm not getting what i want on here because expectations from men are different on here. rightly or wrongly, sites just end up becoming what the members make it."

Yes I can understand how your finding it difficult . But hang on in there and I'm sure the right person for you will come along eventually

Supply and demand.

on here i hardly eve get offered dates despite me asking for that so i'm not getting what i want on here because expectations from men are different on here. rightly or wrongly, sites just end up becoming what the members make it.

Yes I can understand how your finding it difficult . But hang on in there and I'm sure the right person for you will come along eventually "

thanks.

i'm using different approaches than this site. obviously if i can get what i want from here that would be good but i'm sure it won't happen.

this site was great when i only wanted NSA sex or fuck buddies. i know what it's mostly about on here.

By *ubicinchMan  over a year ago

Gwynedd

"Without sounding harsh, why do single guys who put little to no effort in to their profiles, bemoan the fact they cant meet anyone. Its a site to meet for sex yes, but you have to make yourself as attractive and interesting as possible. If you were out in a club putting no effort in to pulling would it be the clubs fault you came home alone. "
A good point well put.

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Rant over "

Well said

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"

Off ya trot then.

Wembley

"

So go find women where the ratio is equal; it is called the big wide world

Fact is that in the big wide world men don't fare any better either. Whilst here, I am only looking for a tall, fit, handsome, single man, out there, I will be looking for the same but will also take education, intelligence, career, family background into account

"Without sounding harsh, why do single guys who put little to no effort in to their profiles, bemoan the fact they cant meet anyone. Its a site to meet for sex yes, but you have to make yourself as attractive and interesting as possible. If you were out in a club putting no effort in to pulling would it be the clubs fault you came home alone. A good point well put."

Well this isn't that much of a good point if i read it correctly. ...at a night club BOTH parties would put the effort in so it bares little resemblance to fab tbh... Most women take the view because of numbers that they don't have to make the effort. I think on the whole most men DO take the effort because they know it's a cattle market....Ebay for adult and highest bidder wins....many do get discouraged when most women do not reply...just delete....it does get to you after a while and so many now opt for that easier route (less effort=less disappointment) .... maybe they wouldn't be so many disappointed if they got replies. And on this point....women if you do reply with any interest use more than a word or 3....we're not mind readers

So to be fair there are a huge amount of men out there trying....its just they're being constantly slapped every day....makes you wonder.....for those idiots who can only respond with part of a sentence in this post like. ...well there's the door or bye or go then....you're only contributing to the idea that there's so many fuck wits on here....least on POF you'd never get the rudeness that's so prevalent here. Least the forums show what people are really like. ...that green arrow is the best addition this site has had for a very long time and shows true colours of those to avoid

So happy fabbing wherever you do it .... a bit of tolerance to different opinions goes a long way.... JUST VOTE OUT when you leave please

"Without sounding harsh, why do single guys who put little to no effort in to their profiles, bemoan the fact they cant meet anyone. Its a site to meet for sex yes, but you have to make yourself as attractive and interesting as possible. If you were out in a club putting no effort in to pulling would it be the clubs fault you came home alone. A good point well put.

Well this isn't that much of a good point if i read it correctly. ...at a night club BOTH parties would put the effort in so it bares little resemblance to fab tbh... Most women take the view because of numbers that they don't have to make the effort. I think on the whole most men DO take the effort because they know it's a cattle market....Ebay for adult and highest bidder wins....many do get discouraged when most women do not reply...just delete....it does get to you after a while and so many now opt for that easier route (less effort=less disappointment) .... maybe they wouldn't be so many disappointed if they got replies. And on this point....women if you do reply with any interest use more than a word or 3....we're not mind readers

So to be fair there are a huge amount of men out there trying....its just they're being constantly slapped every day....makes you wonder.....for those idiots who can only respond with part of a sentence in this post like. ...well there's the door or bye or go then....you're only contributing to the idea that there's so many fuck wits on here....least on POF you'd never get the rudeness that's so prevalent here. Least the forums show what people are really like. ...that green arrow is the best addition this site has had for a very long time and shows true colours of those to avoid

So happy fabbing wherever you do it .... a bit of tolerance to different opinions goes a long way.... JUST VOTE OUT when you leave please "

Well put

You know that awkward moment...when you send someone a face pic (happens like once in a million years) after chit chatting for quite a while.....and they send you this awkward comment 'Ohhhh that's you...' And then they start ignoring you, send you random message and then block you?!

That's when you appreciate dating sites more

barnstaple

I have met some great guys on fab and on pof. I have no expectations and just enjoy myself

I will admit I put less effort into mess now I just ask if they happy to chat with someone my age and,still same result deleted and blocked and unless the viewed me lying make 1 view for 20 mess

and .....

"I will admit I put less effort into mess now I just ask if they happy to chat with someone my age and,still same result deleted and blocked and unless the viewed me lying make 1 view for 20 mess "

I doubt your age will be a major issue as there people in here looking for people of all ages.

There's way more men than women in here so your up against huge competition for the attention of few women on here.

Just the way it is so try not to take it personally

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

As a couple POF would not really be of any use to us. As swingers who like to meet other cpls. This is an ideal place.

There will be elements of cross over between both sites. But I would expect that a site set up to attract mainly singles would probably provide more success.

"You know that awkward moment...when you send someone a face pic (happens like once in a million years) after chit chatting for quite a while.....and they send you this awkward comment 'Ohhhh that's you...' And then they start ignoring you, send you random message and then block you?!

That's when you appreciate dating sites more "

lol Oooh that's you haha I dread the face pic sending every time I get talking to someone I hate it and the fact I am socially retarded makes sites like this so good I would never walk up to a woman in the street let alone walk up to her and ask her for her number let alone If she likes a 3sum

"I will admit I put less effort into mess now I just ask if they happy to chat with someone my age and,still same result deleted and blocked and unless the viewed me lying make 1 view for 20 mess

I doubt your age will be a major issue as there people in here looking for people of all ages.

There's way more men than women in here so your up against huge competition for the attention of few women on here.

Just the way it is so try not to take it personally "

i know that only one but in ne area most of the ages cut at 45 and restart about 55 if lucky enough to find age right they won't meet smokers those that do are younger hence asking = block think I need to move to another area lol

Doncaster

"Without sounding harsh, why do single guys who put little to no effort in to their profiles, bemoan the fact they cant meet anyone. Its a site to meet for sex yes, but you have to make yourself as attractive and interesting as possible. If you were out in a club putting no effort in to pulling would it be the clubs fault you came home alone. A good point well put.

So happy fabbing wherever you do it .... a bit of tolerance to different opinions goes a long way.... JUST VOTE OUT when you leave please "

Depends on what people are looking for if I've just gone out for a fun night with the girls, yes I've made an effort with my appearance but haven't specifically done that to "pull" I've just done it to look nice and feel girlie, if I'm not looking to pull or get laid I'm not going to make an effort too, so guys can try to pull me and I'm not interested. It's the same way that unless I've advertised a meet on here I'm not looking to meet so I really don't care who is telling how gorgeous I am that day if I can't/don't want to meet I'm not interested in making the effort too. So there are cross overs let's face it in the real world guys don't walk up to you with a bag on there head and their dick hanging out saying "lets fuck", you generally get to see what they look like before you engage in contact with them and you don't see their dick until you're having fun together if things get that far.

So go find women where the ratio is equal; it is called the big wide world

Fact is that in the big wide world men don't fare any better either. Whilst here, I am only looking for a tall, fit, handsome, single man, out there, I will be looking for the same but will also take education, intelligence, career, family background into account"

This

I'm far more choosy when it comes to men to date.

I think guys and girls are both more successful on Pof, mainly because there you can't chat about sex constantly. On here so many guys entire repertoire of conversation consists of sex chat and 'when are you free?', so it never goes anywhere.

"

I think guys and girls are both more successful on Pof, mainly because there you can't chat about sex constantly. On here so many guys entire repertoire of conversation consists of sex chat and 'when are you free?', so it never goes anywhere. "

Well this is a sex site for most so I'm surprised at your response. I'm not disagreeing for one minute about most mens repetoire (and many younger women too for that fact) so I wouldn't have expected the conversation to be based around sex...even fab pushes it (there's no options for hobbies or prefered films or books ....just positions and fantasies ). I've had quite a few women move on as soon as I try and engage properly in conversation. ..Most here don't want much involvement in personal life and only want to find out if they 'connect' ( not sure how without some good personal chat) and then have 'good' sex. For me good sex involves time and getting to know someone.

As far as success goes elsewhere I think it's more down to the fact that the ratio is more even and

In my experience, fabswngr is one of the best sites I've ever used. As soon as I joined, I got flooded with msgs and met many hot men, and still going good.....

POF is bit slower than fabswngr but ok as you get more gay guys on POF. X

I went on pof for a relationship but only got hook ups which is fine for a temporary fix. I find both equally good for sex but need to find a proper dating site where I am more than a life support system for a cock.

By *ules2001Woman  over a year ago

wigan

"

I think guys and girls are both more successful on Pof, mainly because there you can't chat about sex constantly. On here so many guys entire repertoire of conversation consists of sex chat and 'when are you free?', so it never goes anywhere.

Well this is a sex site for most so I'm surprised at your response. I'm not disagreeing for one minute about most mens repetoire (and many younger women too for that fact) so I wouldn't have expected the conversation to be based around sex...even fab pushes it (there's no options for hobbies or prefered films or books ....just positions and fantasies ). I've had quite a few women move on as soon as I try and engage properly in conversation. ..Most here don't want much involvement in personal life and only want to find out if they 'connect' ( not sure how without some good personal chat) and then have 'good' sex. For me good sex involves time and getting to know someone.

As far as success goes elsewhere I think it's more down to the fact that the ratio is more even and "

Disagree that this is a sex site. It's a swingers site and you only have to look in on any swingers club to see the scene is as much about the social side - the laughter, the chatting, the flirty banter and the friendships as well as about the sex.

I'm not sure I buy this difference between sites. My ex and I compared Pof profiles once, while he was getting a mere 5-10 messages a day I had well over 300. Just the same as here.

"

As far as success goes elsewhere I think it's more down to the fact that the ratio is more even and

Disagree that this is a sex site. It's a swingers site and you only have to look in on any swingers club to see the scene is as much about the social side - the laughter, the chatting, the flirty banter and the friendships as well as about the sex.

I'm not sure I buy this difference between sites. My ex and I compared Pof profiles once, while he was getting a mere 5-10 messages a day I had well over 300. Just the same as here."

I think this site has changed from being a swingers only site tbh...I'm not arguing with you but think it's changed from what it was set up to be by the very people who use it..... the very fact that increasingly one reads in statuses or profiles that 'we are true swingers' seems to indicate even swingers see its changing....One woman on here called it a ' sex site for the highest bidder' referring to the way some woman play guts off against each other a bit like an adult eBay. So I think it depends on the circles which one moved in on here and which filters one uses. No one I've met up with swings.... its nsa friends that they're really looking for.

Would be interesting to see figures of swingers and non swingers on here if anyone actually knows.

Doncaster

"

I'm not sure I buy this difference between sites. My ex and I compared Pof profiles once, while he was getting a mere 5-10 messages a day I had well over 300. Just the same as here.

I think this site has changed from being a swingers only site tbh...I'm not arguing with you but think it's changed from what it was set up to be by the very people who use it..... the very fact that increasingly one reads in statuses or profiles that 'we are true swingers' seems to indicate even swingers see its changing....One woman on here called it a ' sex site for the highest bidder' referring to the way some woman play guts off against each other a bit like an adult eBay. So I think it depends on the circles which one moved in on here and which filters one uses. No one I've met up with swings.... its nsa friends that they're really looking for.

Would be interesting to see figures of swingers and non swingers on here if anyone actually knows."

The only thing that's changed it is people's attitude towards the site by them personally defining it as a sex site because all they want is NSA sex because they've no experience of swinging (which is fine use the site how you wish)

To the ones that swing by going to parties and clubs as well as using this or other swinging sites, they do know there's a district difference between swinging and sex

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Why would a bloke seeking camels be on fab anyway? Surely the desert or a zoo might be the place to look first.

Lots are on both.

It's the ones who pretend on pof that piss ya off

Pof is in general a much friendlier site

"Pof is in general a much friendlier site"

It might seem that way... Wait till they have Forums

We met on the fish site and spoke, realised we were both on here too so sometimes POF does work for finding relationships.

However I did find when I was on it that there were many men and women just looking for NSA, as long as your honest about what your looking for on there it's fine, and if you get success for what your after go for it

"

Were not on pof...pof is for singles

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

After reading this forum thread am I the only one who has used POF as an actual dating site, and not as fab for vanillas?

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

How about poc , it's a niche site , one hump or two ?

"Why would a bloke seeking camels be on fab anyway? Surely the desert or a zoo might be the place to look first. "

I was told that POF was good to meet guys on. There are a number of guys on here as well as on there (using the same photos). Strangely, these same guys have contacted me on here but knocked me back on there. So for me POF was rubbish.

"I was told that POF was good to meet guys on. There are a number of guys on here as well as on there (using the same photos). Strangely, these same guys have contacted me on here but knocked me back on there. So for me POF was rubbish. "

And just for the record, if you contact me on here and ignored me on POF, I will get my own back!

On here you know why people are on here for. Pof pretend to being dating but out for one thing but on poF there is a option just for nsa

Don't let the door bang you in the arse on the way out then

Pof is shite, the profiles are mostly teenagers, they post pictures within a group of people sometimes hard to spot who the profile belongs to also 9 out of 10 pictures on profiles are with pets, to show how animal lover they are. what that is all about?

Yep I would agree. Most of the women on here are fantasists who just tease but would never think of meeting up !!

Wokingham / Reading

"Yep I would agree. Most of the women on here are fantasists who just tease but would never think of meeting up !!"

Absolute tosh lots of them meet up

Doncaster

"Yep I would agree. Most of the women on here are fantasists who just tease but would never think of meeting up !!

Absolute tosh lots of them meet up "

That's dummy out of the pram talk for no woman wants to meet me

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"Yep I would agree. Most of the women on here are fantasists who just tease but would never think of meeting up !!

Absolute tosh lots of them meet up "

He means won't meet with him :p

"Yep I would agree. Most of the women on here are fantasists who just tease but would never think of meeting up !!"

Lol loads of knock backs? Just because a woman says no to you doesnt mean they arent meeting others

Wembley

I don't meet just anyone. I guess I am selective. Many others are too

"

I don't think so POF kicks you off after a while from my experience, how long you been on it?

By *adyhunter1968Man  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Some lady's think they can pick and choose on this site and slate men for posting picks of there cocks saying they want face pics and they all think there Kate moss take a good luck your size 18-20+ at least and my cock wouldn't be anywhere near you and you think you can put people down and slag them off get a life or a diet plan rant over and sorry to the nice bigger women who are naturally big built xxx

By *adyhunter1968Man  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Fucking crank posts like that back it up !

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

"Some lady's think they can pick and choose on this site and slate men for posting picks of there cocks saying they want face pics and they all think there Kate moss take a good luck your size 18-20+ at least and my cock wouldn't be anywhere near you and you think you can put people down and slag them off get a life or a diet plan rant over and sorry to the nice bigger women who are naturally big built xxx"

........... ,,,,,,

Here's a few full stops and some commas. Feel free to use as necessary.

They're/ There/Their

Wembley

"Some lady's think they can pick and choose on this site and slate men for posting picks of there cocks saying they want face pics and they all think there Kate moss take a good luck your size 18-20+ at least and my cock wouldn't be anywhere near you and you think you can put people down and slag them off get a life or a diet plan rant over and sorry to the nice bigger women who are naturally big built xxx"

Grow up

Doncaster

Filled with irony and if that's your attitude are you really surprised no one wants to fuck you. Lighten up this is meant to be fun

"Some lady's think they can pick and choose on this site and slate men for posting picks of there cocks saying they want face pics and they all think there Kate moss take a good luck your size 18-20+ at least and my cock wouldn't be anywhere near you and you think you can put people down and slag them off get a life or a diet plan rant over and sorry to the nice bigger women who are naturally big built xxx

Filled with irony and if that's your attitude are you really surprised no one wants to fuck you. Lighten up this is meant to be fun "

You look gorgeous Saz

Doncaster

"Some lady's think they can pick and choose on this site and slate men for posting picks of there cocks saying they want face pics and they all think there Kate moss take a good luck your size 18-20+ at least and my cock wouldn't be anywhere near you and you think you can put people down and slag them off get a life or a diet plan rant over and sorry to the nice bigger women who are naturally big built xxx

Filled with irony and if that's your attitude are you really surprised no one wants to fuck you. Lighten up this is meant to be fun

You look gorgeous Saz "

Don't say that you might give me an ego complex and as a plus size girl it upsets this guy sentiments that I'm not grateful enough to just fuck anyone that compliments/messages me

Ps thank you

I think people forget this is a SWIINGERS site and not just a sex site, if you don't know the lifestyle then you're in for a frustrating time, it's not always about the sex.

I actually met my 'fwb' on pof n she's on of the filthiest girls I've ever met!! Lives no more than 15 minutes aways so all good pof worked for me....each to there own I suppose

Wokingham / Reading

These sort of threads do seem to highlight why some do struggle to get meets

I went on POF had 1 meet and another meet lined up tomorrow. So it's hit or miss with either site

Honestly, the guys on POF are awful. They're all ridiculously arrogant, in my experience. Or just desperate. Much prefer fab for the fact everyone is so honest and open about what they want.

I met a guy a few years ago from POF met in town and headed to a bar.. where he proceeded to keep checking his horseracing bets on his phone, then twice left me sitting til he went to the bookies across the road, 3rd time he left me i walked out and went home, well i left and went to a fuck buddies lol hes still on POF and has messaged me recently he obviously doesn't remember me haha hes now blocked

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

I find pof generally more friendly and more responsive

barnstaple

Not getting a shag