FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Tiered off writing well thought out messages...

Tiered off writing well thought out messages...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Part 2

So after a great forum debate, I took some advice and made some altercations to my profile, was just hoping maybe someone could have a look and tell me what they think, I will be uploading new pictures later, just in case one off your criticisms is about lack off pictures

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a lot better than it was but lose all the ???

"It's a lot better than it was but lose all the ??? "

Yes.

And put up some pictures - as was the advice last time. Few will be interested without them.

Learn the difference between "your" and "you're."

There is nothing wrong with liking athletic women. Don't hedge your bets by going on to say that you will meet other women, too. You have already put them off and you are making yourself sound desperate.

You might also want to consider how many people will react to the 4.20 reference.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was told to say my preferences so it's pretty much what I've done, much I will take what your saying g into account thank you

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I would take out the first paragraph. The whole site doesn't need to know you asked for profile advice.

Apart from that and the lack of pictures it looks pretty good to me

And whatever you write it is still hard work for single men, and that's just a fact!

By *umpPumpyMan  over a year ago

London

"And whatever you write it is still hard work for single men, and that's just a fact! "

It is very hard for single men but that's because of the ratio of us. Anyway I thought I'd take this opportunity to make my move and see if I might suit your needs because you are (or Mrs depending on who's writing) gorgeous.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

It tells me everything I need to know.

» Add a new message to this topic