FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Married man

Married man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all,

Married man here, looking for some fun around liverpool am a down to earth fun guy

Happy to chat about anything x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome to the site.

Been a married guy on here for 5 years or so and still get abuse from people about it. Hope you have a better experience...

Good luck..

"Hello all,

Married man here, looking for some fun around liverpool am a down to earth fun guy

Happy to chat about anything x"

Adult works ?

"Hello all,

Be prepared for a fight... The infidelity police are a rough bunch

I'd say welcome but judging by your status you're leaving tonight, so I'll say good luck instead.

Chatted by pm with this man for 3 days and now UNLOS cheating don't work in the swinging world

By *hingford manMan  over a year ago

highams park East London

"Chatted by pm with this man for 3 days and now UNLOS cheating don't work in the swinging world "

UNLOS???

USER NO LONGER ON SITE

"USER NO LONGER ON SITE"

Shocker

"USER NO LONGER ON SITE

Shocker"

ASTOUNDING

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

..what is this a nanny state..??

"Chatted by pm with this man for 3 days and now UNLOS cheating don't work in the swinging world "

I do alright....

"..what is this a nanny state..??"

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"..what is this a nanny state..??

"

Cheating equals lying and since when has lying been an attractive attribute? Nothing to do with nanny states or fidelity police - it's just that a lot of people are turned off by liars.

Absolutely right Suzy.

Cheating equals lying and since when has lying been an attractive attribute? Nothing to do with nanny states or fidelity police - it's just that a lot of people are turned off by liars. "

its not your business though is it. your morals, your life, control freaks of other people isnt very attractive either..oh and for your information..you broke your marriage vows when you started swinging so to me all couples are fuck buddies who hide behind a piece of paper. everyone imo is equal here and abusive couples should be reminded of that fact.

play with who you want to play with and leave the rest alone...like everyone else

Cheating equals lying and since when has lying been an attractive attribute? Nothing to do with nanny states or fidelity police - it's just that a lot of people are turned off by liars. "

Totally agreed!

So simplistic. Cheating involves lying, but may not equal lying. Example: A woman finds her sex drive vanishes post menopause. She won't take HRT (breast cancer risk) or agree to joint therapy to recover her old desires. But she continues to love, and be loved by, her husband. She says no to allowing him to seek sexual expression elsewhere.

He cheats, doing everything he can to ensure it will never be discovered. In other words, he lies to save his marriage and to preserve his right to a sexual life.

Don't ever think you can understand what another human being is until you have stood in their shoes.

"So simplistic. Cheating involves lying, but may not equal lying. Example: A woman finds her sex drive vanishes post menopause. She won't take HRT (breast cancer risk) or agree to joint therapy to recover her old desires. But she continues to love, and be loved by, her husband. She says no to allowing him to seek sexual expression elsewhere.

He cheats, doing everything he can to ensure it will never be discovered. In other words, he lies to save his marriage and to preserve his right to a sexual life.

Don't ever think you can understand what another human being is until you have stood in their shoes."

yes however you dont need to justify yourself to these people..its your life

By *eeeee7Woman  over a year ago

over yonder

so why chat for 3 days if youre against it?

And so the Fabs cheating viscious circle continues & people wonder why some don't declare the information that they're are married.

What happens now is he'll come back, think 'bugger that' re declaring he's married & will end up not telling perspective meets & off it goes again.....

I'm married too and looking for someone to chat up my wife

I wish to become cuck ...

Cheating equals lying and since when has lying been an attractive attribute? Nothing to do with nanny states or fidelity police - it's just that a lot of people are turned off by liars. its not your business though is it. your morals, your life, control freaks of other people isnt very attractive either..oh and for your information..you broke your marriage vows when you started swinging so to me all couples are fuck buddies who hide behind a piece of paper. everyone imo is equal here and abusive couples should be reminded of that fact.

play with who you want to play with and leave the rest alone...like everyone else"

i like you a lot!!

People do not know circumstances of others lives. Try not to be too quick to judge until you know..

By *hy-totCouple  over a year ago

Skellow

Cheating equals lying and since when has lying been an attractive attribute? Nothing to do with nanny states or fidelity police - it's just that a lot of people are turned off by liars. its not your business though is it. your morals, your life, control freaks of other people isnt very attractive either..oh and for your information..you broke your marriage vows when you started swinging so to me all couples are fuck buddies who hide behind a piece of paper. everyone imo is equal here and abusive couples should be reminded of that fact.

play with who you want to play with and leave the rest alone...like everyone else"

My only problem with married is they can't host. As long as they are discreet and very careful. It's their business really. XXX

"My only problem with married is they can't host. As long as they are discreet and very careful. It's their business really. XXX"

"My only problem with married is they can't host. As long as they are discreet and very careful. It's their business really. XXX"

over yonder

I still have to smile at the fact that for the most part, married/attached men, get vilified on here.

Whilst married women on the other hand, by and large, slip under the radar.

You gotta love this site.

over yonder

"I still have to smile at the fact that for the most part, married/attached men, get vilified on here.

You gotta love this site. "

its the ones who decry cheating yet turn a blind eye to those that are, because they are "friends" on here. I also know one or two who DO now the people theyre meeting are married but join n with the witchunt anyway

"I still have to smile at the fact that for the most part, married/attached men, get vilified on here.

You gotta love this site. "

just to make it very clear..i am single, i just have freedom of expression as human beings as my priority. if thats immoral then so be it..social constructs are all about control..i dont like control or those who impose their form of social morality on others..its called bullying..

You gotta love this site. its the ones who decry cheating yet turn a blind eye to those that are, because they are "friends" on here. I also know one or two who DO now the people theyre meeting are married but join n with the witchunt anyway"

Or the ones that publicly denounce it & then pm them.....

You gotta love this site. its the ones who decry cheating yet turn a blind eye to those that are, because they are "friends" on here. I also know one or two who DO now the people theyre meeting are married but join n with the witchunt anyway

Or the ones that publicly denounce it & then pm them..... "

This thread was getting nasty but now it's like a breath of fresh air...thanks for restoring my faith in humanity...

over yonder

You gotta love this site. its the ones who decry cheating yet turn a blind eye to those that are, because they are "friends" on here. I also know one or two who DO now the people theyre meeting are married but join n with the witchunt anyway

Or the ones that publicly denounce it & then pm them.....

This thread was getting nasty but now it's like a breath of fresh air...thanks for restoring my faith in humanity..."

By *oredbusinessmanMan  over a year ago

Southwark

I am falling in love with you!! Great comment!

Southwark

Unless they are in hotels with work a lot

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

He's gone

"He's gone"
yes he probably got abused by pm constantly until he left...

play with who you want to play with and leave the rest alone...like everyone else

I am falling in love with you!! Great comment!"

yeah im pretty loveable to most humans x

It's not only married people who lie on here. A lot of people in relationships are open about it,from what I can see.

Unfortunately we can't tell who the liars are. You only knew he was lying to his wife because he told the truth on here.

Southwark

I am falling in love with you!! Great comment!yeah im pretty loveable to most humans x "

I'd feel pretty calm with Kitty curled on my lap...

We don't resort to abuse he approached us to ask why we wont meet married people playing away which we explained in great detail ,it may have made him think because as many of you say we re all entitled to a life of dignity and respect unless you re the person being cheated on we guess

"We don't resort to abuse he approached us to ask why we wont meet married people playing away which we explained in great detail ,it may have made him think because as many of you say we re all entitled to a life of dignity and respect unless you re the person being cheated on we guess "
i didnt say anything about dignity or respect..i said people should mind their own business when it comes to personal religious morals. and dont say those arent religious because they were made up by the christian church, which validated your marriage 'in the eyes of god' and if you dont go to church, you arent in the eyes of god either..so, either we are all breaking moral conduct or, we are not, but we are all equal...which is it?

I am falling in love with you!! Great comment!yeah im pretty loveable to most humans x

I'd feel pretty calm with Kitty curled on my lap..."

sounds nice xx

It ends in hurt for someone its that simple nothing to do with morals religion or anything else

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I used to meet married/attached guys playing away but I found I had less fun on those meets, most are quickee meets here and there (not a fan of them in general), if it got to that stage, more often theyd cancel because the Mrs threw a curve ball at them

This is supposed to be fun and married guys started to equal an hassle for me that I didn't/don't want

So good luck to them getting it elsewhere

"It ends in hurt for someone its that simple nothing to do with morals religion or anything else "
really? and you are the seer of all, are you, and therefore the judge and jury..dont make me laugh..

over yonder

"It ends in hurt for someone its that simple nothing to do with morals religion or anything else really? and you are the seer of all, are you, and therefore the judge and jury..dont make me laugh.."

"It ends in hurt for someone its that simple nothing to do with morals religion or anything else really? and you are the seer of all, are you, and therefore the judge and jury..dont make me laugh.."
Your argument relies on abuse very much doubt laughing is something you enjoy too often

"It ends in hurt for someone its that simple nothing to do with morals religion or anything else really? and you are the seer of all, are you, and therefore the judge and jury..dont make me laugh.. Your argument relies on abuse very much doubt laughing is something you enjoy too often "
so you calling me abusive?

yet you can bully and abuse anyone you choose because of your beliefs..sounds like we are the same then...you abuse by telling people how to live and i abuse by ignoring people like you..cool i can live with that..no worries i dont have false morality in my way..but i would say i was a lot more unconditional and therefore loving, than you think i am...

By *estlands4Man  over a year ago

Sidmouth

Ok I'm married and no she doesn't know (we have very different sex drives and ideas about sex) I love my wife and don't want an affair I like some different sex when I'm fortunate enough to get it - no I can accommodate but I do work away a fair bit like tonight and tomorrow - I have meets up but no joy - I know I shouldn't but I'm honest enough to be up front in here so ladies/couples can make their own choice - in the last month I have had couples reply to meets saying yes they will meet me but only if I paid so what is worse on fab a married man who openly tells it as it is or a couple selling sex?

We ve never bullied anyone and we don't jump to conclusions we merely point out that we wont be involved in the possible hurt of another person and we are happy with that

Doncaster

"Ok I'm married and no she doesn't know (we have very different sex drives and ideas about sex) I love my wife and don't want an affair I like some different sex when I'm fortunate enough to get it - no I can accommodate but I do work away a fair bit like tonight and tomorrow - I have meets up but no joy - I know I shouldn't but I'm honest enough to be up front in here so ladies/couples can make their own choice - in the last month I have had couples reply to meets saying yes they will meet me but only if I paid so what is worse on fab a married man who openly tells it as it is or a couple selling sex? "

Selling sex is against the rules so report people when you encounter it

Suzy, you are wasting your time.

So many judgemental people on here.

It's ok to suck this strangers cock as my husband is here, and the stranger has told me he is single so my conscious is clear. (Eventhough single strangers always seem to disappear every school holiday)

Well we ve been accused of about everything in this thread but as always not one person comes up with a valid reason for hurting an innocent partner other than hiding behind their choice

"We ve never bullied anyone and we don't jump to conclusions we merely point out that we wont be involved in the possible hurt of another person and we are happy with that "
you hurt people by what you say..but thats ok is it? or cant you see that?

Having an opinion based on our choice and voicing it on a public forum is hurtful ?

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I agree with Suzy here in that there are far too many couples who berate the single guy when in reality the dynamic of the couple means one of them is likely to be doing it just to please the other , having taken years to get them to that point emotionally. So, I have to ask myself, is it better to swing behind your partner's back or to convince them that you must try this swinging lark together to make the most of your marriage. Either way, the marriage vows do say forsake all others, and I find the very people who are out to swing with a vengeance are those who say that fucking others isn't what this means. It is. Have the courage of your convictions and admit it ... rather than try to justify swinging as something else. I think it is cheating, right in front of your partner's face .... if you are both okay with it, who cares anyway, but I feel the people who moan most at the cheaters are the ones most uneasy with what they are doing ...

"Having an opinion based on our choice and voicing it on a public forum is hurtful ?"

Chatted by pm with this man for 3 days and now UNLOS cheating don't work in the swinging world

this 'smug' comment wasnt meant to be victorious or some kind of assertion that you are morally correct?

If anything we say saves one innocent person from having their life or that of their children being wrecked then yes we ll consider it a victory

over yonder

[Removed by poster at 25/07/16 21:18:18]

over yonder

"If anything we say saves one innocent person from having their life or that of their children being wrecked then yes we ll consider it a victory "
and what do you personally gain from that "victory"?

"If anything we say saves one innocent person from having their life or that of their children being wrecked then yes we ll consider it a victory "
yes that's a depiction of my opinion to your 'messiah' complex. i dont need saving and neither does anyone else here...

Now we re messiahs lol answer the question the one you continually avoid

"If anything we say saves one innocent person from having their life or that of their children being wrecked then yes we ll consider it a victory and what do you personally gain from that "victory"?"
Its called humanity !

"It ends in hurt for someone its that simple nothing to do with morals religion or anything else really? and you are the seer of all, are you, and therefore the judge and jury..dont make me laugh.. Your argument relies on abuse very much doubt laughing is something you enjoy too often "

WHAT ABOUT THE PERSON WHO GETS HURT ?

Doncaster

All this drama on an UNLOS thread

Aw bless, the bible group are in breaking their holy wedding vows while judging others.

So you don't lie to each other.

Ever.

About anything.

Not even to protect their feelings ?

has he ever told you that you really do look fat in an outfit ?

Or has he done the sensible thing and fibbed because he cares about you ?

Heres the thing, people on here i meet, i don't care about.

I'm open and upfront about who i am, i'm not trying to impress or win people over.

I'm here because i have a need that can't be sorted at home. I'm not prepared to throw away what i have at home. So i keep it to myself. i do feel the guilt.

I don't really care what the closeminded people whos lives are so perfect they condemn others. I usually find that the ones that complain the most are actually the most insecure of the lot, and are terrified their man already is, or is considering playing away. That's why they attack.

Swinging is such a noble form, and cheaters are ruining it.

No love, swinging is sex, mostly with strangers, for kicks, deal with it and buy a mirror.

"i dont need saving and neither does anyone else here..."

I could do with some saving ....

??

"Now we re messiahs lol answer the question the one you continually avoid "
what the valid reason for seeing married men..ok

1 i can give them something to keep their marriage together

2 if they get found out she has the choice of her freedom or not

she can choose whether she sees him as trying to keep their marriage together for whatever reason or not..

however, i dont make his life decisions for him..he is a man, not a little boy, i am not his mother or his keeper.

to a married man i am a woman, no threast to his family, whom he can enjoy physical expression with...touch is one of the five senses and its importance in human well being should not be underestimated.

to deny anyone of touch is to deny a basic human right...like denying a child a cuddle does psychological damage, so does lack of touch, to any age group..

As couples go on about NSA sex, it being fun,it not meaning anything to their relationship..blah blah..let someone else have the same rights..shaming people because of their natural bodily functions isnt cool..and sex is a natural function, we were built for it, evolved for it, created ( if you like for it..no one should have their natural essence curbed, because no one owns your life and life is too damn short to be bloody miserable,,noone will care about who you had sex with next week let alone when you are 6 feet under..

Doncaster

You know the people who choose not to meet married men have as much right to their choice and reasoning behind it without being slammed as the moral police or bible squad as the married Man choosing to cheat without being labelled scum

ermmm yes I think so not sure tbh

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Well said bagginbob. A breath of realism and fresh air. Good on ya.

SW London

"WHAT ABOUT THE PERSON WHO GETS HURT ?"

I think you have a very simplistic view of marriage or any relationship. Being on here alone wont lead to an innocent person getting hurt. Things aren't often black and white in a relationship and this site wont be the make it or break it factor, no one here is that important and most of us don't credit ourselves with that. If a single man is a swinger at heart, and his lifestyle choices and outlook are different from his unknowing partner, if that partner doesn't know, this is more a clash of philosophies so they aren't a match. If he is intent on playing the field, I for one would prefer him to swing rather than have an affair. I can say this based on my experience of an ex who did have an affair. Its very different from fucking around a bit inhere. And I can also say in that relationship although I may have bee deemed the innocent party, the cheated on, when I reflect on it, thirteen years later, it took two for the marriage to fall apart and no one was guilty or innocent as such. When I left my ex with two children in tow, our lives weren't wrecked and they are now successful young men. Some couples believe the best way to live a happy life is to perpetuate the perfect couple myth, but it isn't always the best environment to bring children up in anyway ... but don't assume swinging wrecks a marriage, unless you are alluding to how it may eat away at an unwilling partner who is trying to do it to please and keep their other half.

Totally agree, i don't have any problem with people not wanting to meet married.

I realise that a lot of married people on here lie, and it can be difficult to avoid.

But i don't accept the moral preaching on this thread -

If it saves one marriage i consider it a victory.

There is no need.

I realise there are people into a lot more extreme sex than me, i'm fine with that, i wont lecture them. I accept it's not for me.

That's not what the angry perfect life has done though.

He or she gets the choice after being cheated on lmao bit like the executed corpse gets a choice of buriel or cremation what utter twaddle

SW London

"He or she gets the choice after being cheated on lmao bit like the executed corpse gets a choice of buriel or cremation what utter twaddle "

how about an assurance that each and every couple who sings are totally doing it because they want to ... or is someone in it just to please the other half? Or been co-erced into it, emotionally. How does that sit? Would the 'innocent' party in that situation have been ink a better position if they had been left out of it?

"He or she gets the choice after being cheated on lmao bit like the executed corpse gets a choice of buriel or cremation what utter twaddle "
its still an opportunity for freedom.as she has every day in her life..to stay with that person or not....just like its his whether to tell her or not..their choices, their life....not my deal..

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"My only problem with married is they can't host. As long as they are discreet and very careful. It's their business really. XXX "

Some of us can and before someones asks no not at my marital home

I'm married and can host perfectly fine thanks. As with most things, it's a mistake to generalise.

"i dont need saving and neither does anyone else here...

I could do with some saving ....

??"

Me me ME ME!!!!

Oh bugger, I thought it was about saving money

As you were....

"Well we ve been accused of about everything in this thread but as always not one person comes up with a valid reason for hurting an innocent partner other than hiding behind their choice "

I doubt there is a valid reason for cheating but regardless people have their reasons for doing so.

Only the people in the relationship know the true dynamics so how do you know for sure all those wronged parties are as innocent within the relationship as you make out they are?

Well said!!!!

As the old saying goes, "You don't know what goes on behind closed doors" so let he (or she) who is without sin cast the first stone...and on this site you'll have to go a long way to find someone without sin. So....snog shag avoid? Farting thread? Pet hates?

SW London

"As the old saying goes, "You don't know what goes on behind closed doors" so let he (or she) who is without sin cast the first stone...and on this site you'll have to go a long way to find someone without sin. So....snog shag avoid? Farting thread? Pet hates? "

I would also add to this that just because a couple appears to be the perfect couple on here, we also don't know what goes on behind closed doors for them either. There are far too many moralistic couples who lambast the 'single' married man on here.

By *eythergazMan  over a year ago

Tyldesley

For a swinging site, I have been somewhat surprised at some of the moralistic judgements being passed against married guys (the population of which includes me). As some of the posters on here have said, nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors, and quite frankly this site was set up to allow people to have fun.

If you don't want to meet married men then I totally understand. That is your choice, and I can fully comprehend why some might not want to get involved. But holding yourselves up to be morally higher and preaching about 'cheaters'? Please.

Is it any wonder that so many married men choose to lie on the site in order to meet people? Wouldn't it be nicer if people didn't judge, and instead just chose people based upon all the true facts that should appear on everyone's profile? Unfortunately, getting on your high horse about cheaters has led to a high percentage of men on here lying about their single status just to get past that first point of getting to chat to someone.

I would never judge anyone on here - it's a shame not everyone feels the same way.

play with who you want to play with and leave the rest alone...like everyone else "

Totally agree with this - ppl judge married ppl on here but what about ppl in the vanilla world judging ppl who swing??? Swingers choose to do this and it is totally their business and life choice

Doncaster

"For a swinging site, I have been somewhat surprised at some of the moralistic judgements being passed against married guys (the population of which includes me). As some of the posters on here have said, nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors, and quite frankly this site was set up to allow people to have fun.

If you don't want to meet married men then I totally understand. That is your choice, and I can fully comprehend why some might not want to get involved. But holding yourselves up to be morally higher and preaching about 'cheaters'? Please.

Is it any wonder that so many married men choose to lie on the site in order to meet people? Wouldn't it be nicer if people didn't judge, and instead just chose people based upon all the true facts that should appear on everyone's profile? Unfortunately, getting on your high horse about cheaters has led to a high percentage of men on here lying about their single status just to get past that first point of getting to chat to someone.

I would never judge anyone on here - it's a shame not everyone feels the same way."

Traditionally swinging was couple swopping so on that basis it's not a place for people playing solo, however the scene as evolved somewhat since those days but there is the stigma that if you're not a couple you're not a swinger so I can understand cheating being frowned upon by many couples that are enjoying the scene openly together, I don't necessarily agree with the moral stance they make but I do understand why they make it

As for your last line that's utter bollocks because everytime you look at a profile and decide to get in contact with that person or couple or not not get involved you've made a judgement about them. We all do it on fab everyday. You merely wouldn't morally condemn people that are t for you is more accurate a statement

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Well said _eythergaz. There are far too many judgemental hypocrites on this site.

I find their holier than thou narrow minded outbursts are a little distasteful. Can I remind them this is NOT a dating site. We all join for one reason and that reason is NOT to find a life partner with whom we can settle down.

Your views on married folk are misplaced on a swinging site.

Doncaster

Totally agree with this - ppl judge married ppl on here but what about ppl in the vanilla world judging ppl who swing??? Swingers choose to do this and it is totally their business and life choice "

Yes but part of the choice you make is accepting the consequences of you're actions, being judged for cheating, or for being a swinger in general is a consequence of you're actions if you can't accept that then don't do what you're doing

Doncaster

"Well said _eythergaz. There are far too many judgemental hypocrites on this site.

I find their holier than thou narrow minded outbursts are a little distasteful. Can I remind them this is NOT a dating site. We all join for one reason and that reason is NOT to find a life partner with whom we can settle down.

Your views on married folk are misplaced on a swinging site."

So you are said hypocrite then since you judge them to be holier than thou because they hold a different moral code of ethics to the one you yourself hold

Good god, I came here to get away from the 'all cheaters are lying barstewards' attitudes. If anything they appear more entrenched. Live and let live people - you have no knowledge of their situation, you have no clue what their relationship has gone through so try being a tad less judgemental! Jesus H Christ...*wanders off muttering*

By *eythergazMan  over a year ago

Tyldesley

Well said Elcee - can we not all just get on?

Totally agree with this - ppl judge married ppl on here but what about ppl in the vanilla world judging ppl who swing??? Swingers choose to do this and it is totally their business and life choice

Yes but part of the choice you make is accepting the consequences of you're actions, being judged for cheating, or for being a swinger in general is a consequence of you're actions if you can't accept that then don't do what you're doing "

so in that case all swingers should go and report immediately to their friends and family and tell them all what you're doing and accept the consequences of those people judging you. btw all mine know...i dont have anything to hide because sex, isn't shameful, neither is polyamory, neither is wanking, neither is nudity..so i shall carry in doing what im doing whether people like it here or not..judging me is a pointless waste of energy...

You think by hounding someone off here you have saved his family?

Doncaster

Yes but part of the choice you make is accepting the consequences of you're actions, being judged for cheating, or for being a swinger in general is a consequence of you're actions if you can't accept that then don't do what you're doing so in that case all swingers should go and report immediately to their friends and family and tell them all what you're doing and accept the consequences of those people judging you. btw all mine know...i dont have anything to hide because sex, isn't shameful, neither is polyamory, neither is wanking, neither is nudity..so i shall carry in doing what im doing whether people like it here or not..judging me is a pointless waste of energy..."

Most of mine know too some don't approve I accept that

Yes but part of the choice you make is accepting the consequences of you're actions, being judged for cheating, or for being a swinger in general is a consequence of you're actions if you can't accept that then don't do what you're doing so in that case all swingers should go and report immediately to their friends and family and tell them all what you're doing and accept the consequences of those people judging you. btw all mine know...i dont have anything to hide because sex, isn't shameful, neither is polyamory, neither is wanking, neither is nudity..so i shall carry in doing what im doing whether people like it here or not..judging me is a pointless waste of energy...

Most of mine know too some don't approve I accept that "

mine say its none of their business..they are right, it isnt..

Gota to say swinging has saved our relationship brought us back together and we enjoy it. As for married people it really is at there own risk. Can see why and can see why not. Live and let live each to there own i say.

"If anything we say saves one innocent person from having their life or that of their children being wrecked then yes we ll consider it a victory

You think by hounding someone off here you have saved his family? "

Good god. I didn't even see that post. *shakes head* Poor guy, he never stood a chance.

Doncaster

Yes but part of the choice you make is accepting the consequences of you're actions, being judged for cheating, or for being a swinger in general is a consequence of you're actions if you can't accept that then don't do what you're doing so in that case all swingers should go and report immediately to their friends and family and tell them all what you're doing and accept the consequences of those people judging you. btw all mine know...i dont have anything to hide because sex, isn't shameful, neither is polyamory, neither is wanking, neither is nudity..so i shall carry in doing what im doing whether people like it here or not..judging me is a pointless waste of energy...

Most of mine know too some don't approve I accept that mine say its none of their business..they are right, it isnt.."

Well lucky you not everyone as that luxury. I may disagree with their opinions of my chosen lifestyle but I respect their right to that opinion so I'm not gonna label them the moral police or flounce off In a huff spouting it's not of their business. I listen and then make my choice to carry on regardless says more about them than it does about me so why should I worry

Most of mine know too some don't approve I accept that mine say its none of their business..they are right, it isnt..

Well lucky you not everyone as that luxury. I may disagree with their opinions of my chosen lifestyle but I respect their right to that opinion so I'm not gonna label them the moral police or flounce off In a huff spouting it's not of their business. I listen and then make my choice to carry on regardless says more about them than it does about me so why should I worry "

hahaha an assumption that i flounce...i dont think ive ever flounced in my life..i dont like bullies that hound people off of a public site for doing what they want to do...do what you want, but let others have the same freedom is what i am saying and they are moralistic..which is fine, but it really has no ground to stand on here, we will all go about doing what we want to anyway...shouting cheater and hounding someone off of a site should be considered abuse and the thought they found it to be a victory, shouldn't be allowed.That is shameful behaviour by adults. it is bullying.

By *andys manMan  over a year ago

colchester

Doncaster

Most of mine know too some don't approve I accept that mine say its none of their business..they are right, it isnt..

Well lucky you not everyone as that luxury. I may disagree with their opinions of my chosen lifestyle but I respect their right to that opinion so I'm not gonna label them the moral police or flounce off In a huff spouting it's not of their business. I listen and then make my choice to carry on regardless says more about them than it does about me so why should I worry hahaha an assumption that i flounce...i dont think ive ever flounced in my life..i dont like bullies that hound people off of a public site for doing what they want to do...do what you want, but let others have the same freedom is what i am saying and they are moralistic..which is fine, but it really has no ground to stand on here, we will all go about doing what we want to anyway...shouting cheater and hounding someone off of a site should be considered abuse and the thought they found it to be a victory, shouldn't be allowed.That is shameful behaviour by adults. it is bullying."

The word flounce was a generalised term as the phrase "it's not their business" is casually chucked about a lot on here as much as "they spoil it for the geninue nice guys" as opposed to actuall saying you flounce

While we're on assumptions You've assumed it's the bullying aspect that caused the OP to leave the site he could have left for and entirely different reason altogether, unless of course you conversed with him and he informed you that's his reason for leaving? And the victorious comment was made after he'd left so how did they bully him away with it exactly?

And if they have found a victory in Surely that's their business and not yours? So why comment? other than for the same reason they did it's a public forum they can say and do as they wish within the rules

By *andys manMan  over a year ago

colchester

Im married and play away from home, I spend alot of time working away in London but live in North Essex so I can be away from home for weeks at a time. I've been trying to get my wife to fuck with other men for years, maybe she is, maybe she isn't but I do know she has once before with my full support (a d*unken mistake she said lol) I just wish she did it more often. we are all here for different reasons. We are all adults and play by big peoples rules. Who are we to judge others

Life is difficult enough without others making it more difficult. Enjoy and do what makes you happy. Big up the married guys

Ps im still looking for fun lol if any ladies/couples want someone to join them

For the record we did not bully anyone off this site nevertheless an interesting thread

"We ve never bullied anyone and we don't jump to conclusions we merely point out that we wont be involved in the possible hurt of another person and we are happy with that you hurt people by what you say..but thats ok is it? or cant you see that?"

I think if you've ever been on the other side of a cheating partner then you would be able to tell the difference between being 'bullied' on a website and having you're entire world ripped apart and never being the same person again. It's happened to me quite a few times now.... yes my bad for putting my trust into the wrong people.... but it's still left me as this half person, I'm not so sad anymore but I feel right now that I'll never ever trust anyone again, maybe that will change maybe it won't, but that's why I don't meet married/attached men because however 'discrete' they are.. that person at home always knows and is probably having a shit time trying to work out if she's being lied to or not.

"Im married and play away from home, I spend alot of time working away in London but live in North Essex so I can be away from home for weeks at a time. I've been trying to get my wife to fuck with other men for years, maybe she is, maybe she isn't but I do know she has once before with my full support (a d*unken mistake she said lol) I just wish she did it more often. we are all here for different reasons. We are all adults and play by big peoples rules. Who are we to judge others

Life is difficult enough without others making it more difficult. Enjoy and do what makes you happy. Big up the married guys

Ps im still looking for fun lol if any ladies/couples want someone to join them "

Why have you been trying to get your wife to fuck other guys? Or do you mean join a swinging site like you?

"Im married and play away from home, I spend alot of time working away in London but live in North Essex so I can be away from home for weeks at a time. I've been trying to get my wife to fuck with other men for years, maybe she is, maybe she isn't but I do know she has once before with my full support (a d*unken mistake she said lol) I just wish she did it more often. we are all here for different reasons. We are all adults and play by big peoples rules. Who are we to judge others

Ps im still looking for fun lol if any ladies/couples want someone to join them

Why have you been trying to get your wife to fuck other guys? Or do you mean join a swinging site like you?"

As with most choice to them means they get what they want and stuff everyone else !

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Well lucky you not everyone as that luxury. I may disagree with their opinions of my chosen lifestyle but I respect their right to that opinion so I'm not gonna label them the moral police or flounce off In a huff spouting it's not of their business. I listen and then make my choice to carry on regardless says more about them than it does about me so why should I worry hahaha an assumption that i flounce...i dont think ive ever flounced in my life..i dont like bullies that hound people off of a public site for doing what they want to do...do what you want, but let others have the same freedom is what i am saying and they are moralistic..which is fine, but it really has no ground to stand on here, we will all go about doing what we want to anyway...shouting cheater and hounding someone off of a site should be considered abuse and the thought they found it to be a victory, shouldn't be allowed.That is shameful behaviour by adults. it is bullying."

You have done plenty of your own moralising on here. Telling people what they should and shouldn't do.

Just because you make a different judgement and reach a different conclusion you are still doing the same as everyone else.

Call it having an opinion or call it bullying.

Well lucky you not everyone as that luxury. I may disagree with their opinions of my chosen lifestyle but I respect their right to that opinion so I'm not gonna label them the moral police or flounce off In a huff spouting it's not of their business. I listen and then make my choice to carry on regardless says more about them than it does about me so why should I worry hahaha an assumption that i flounce...i dont think ive ever flounced in my life..i dont like bullies that hound people off of a public site for doing what they want to do...do what you want, but let others have the same freedom is what i am saying and they are moralistic..which is fine, but it really has no ground to stand on here, we will all go about doing what we want to anyway...shouting cheater and hounding someone off of a site should be considered abuse and the thought they found it to be a victory, shouldn't be allowed.That is shameful behaviour by adults. it is bullying.

You have done plenty of your own moralising on here. Telling people what they should and shouldn't do.

Just because you make a different judgement and reach a different conclusion you are still doing the same as everyone else.

Call it having an opinion or call it bullying. "

yeah but i own it...i bully the bullies..no guilt and no remorse. im totally judgemental. i dont have an issue with that, im not answerable to anyone but myself, i dont require approval or acceptance to live my life the way i choose or to speak about it in a manner that i choose. i dont care about you and you dont care about me...end of..

Tin hat time

Well lucky you not everyone as that luxury. I may disagree with their opinions of my chosen lifestyle but I respect their right to that opinion so I'm not gonna label them the moral police or flounce off In a huff spouting it's not of their business. I listen and then make my choice to carry on regardless says more about them than it does about me so why should I worry hahaha an assumption that i flounce...i dont think ive ever flounced in my life..i dont like bullies that hound people off of a public site for doing what they want to do...do what you want, but let others have the same freedom is what i am saying and they are moralistic..which is fine, but it really has no ground to stand on here, we will all go about doing what we want to anyway...shouting cheater and hounding someone off of a site should be considered abuse and the thought they found it to be a victory, shouldn't be allowed.That is shameful behaviour by adults. it is bullying.

Call it having an opinion or call it bullying. yeah but i own it...i bully the bullies..no guilt and no remorse. im totally judgemental. i dont have an issue with that, im not answerable to anyone but myself, i dont require approval or acceptance to live my life the way i choose or to speak about it in a manner that i choose. i dont care about you and you dont care about me...end of.."

Hey trouble how was chams? Message you but you don't accept from men my age I think lol

"bully the bullies" lmfao

Doncaster

"

Hey trouble how was chams? Message you but you don't accept from men my age I think lol"

Rules says You're not supposed to use the forums to get around blocks and filters hopefully you didn't know and don't receive a time out for it

As a singleton I refuse to judge. I've met a number of married women. With and without hubby knowing. It is their business. I would, therefore, never judge a married man on here.

But many people do...or even if they don't judge they avoid, as they are often more likely to be unreliable at short notice.

We all have our reasons and our own standards. It is called choice. But it should not be batted round as judgement of others!

Doncaster

"

Call it having an opinion or call it bullying. yeah but i own it...i bully the bullies..no guilt and no remorse. im totally judgemental. i dont have an issue with that, im not answerable to anyone but myself, i dont require approval or acceptance to live my life the way i choose or to speak about it in a manner that i choose. i dont care about you and you dont care about me...end of.."

Well then take your own advice and mind your own business, especially since you apparently "don't care", and the "bullying" comment you're referring to occurred after he'd already left the site

Omg it's great to see there are so many saints here that have never lied about anything so ethical well done...

There are 2 types of people

Wankers and liars....

How pathetic more name calling !

"Omg it's great to see there are so many saints here that have never lied about anything so ethical well done...

There are 2 types of people

Wankers and liars...."

That's a bit of a silly statement.

"

Call it having an opinion or call it bullying. yeah but i own it...i bully the bullies..no guilt and no remorse. im totally judgemental. i dont have an issue with that, im not answerable to anyone but myself, i dont require approval or acceptance to live my life the way i choose or to speak about it in a manner that i choose. i dont care about you and you dont care about me...end of..

Well then take your own advice and mind your own business, especially since you apparently "don't care", and the "bullying" comment you're referring to occurred after he'd already left the site "

my unconcern for your instructions is overwhelming..i dont offer advice i offer another perception, theres no need to start acting like my mother, you dont have any authority over me here, because here, we are all equals xx

Call it having an opinion or call it bullying. yeah but i own it...i bully the bullies..no guilt and no remorse. im totally judgemental. i dont have an issue with that, im not answerable to anyone but myself, i dont require approval or acceptance to live my life the way i choose or to speak about it in a manner that i choose. i dont care about you and you dont care about me...end of..

Hey trouble how was chams? Message you but you don't accept from men my age I think lol"

hey sweet i had a great time thank you..i do believe, a couple was very happy at the end of the evening.i was a good little Kitty;) .good to see you, how the world treating you today? x i have all my filters on sweet..dont worry, ive got my eye on you, it all in the timing xx

Well treat people as equals then !

Doncaster

"

Well then take your own advice and mind your own business, especially since you apparently "don't care", and the "bullying" comment you're referring to occurred after he'd already left the site my unconcern for your instructions is overwhelming..i dont offer advice i offer another perception, theres no need to start acting like my mother, you dont have any authority over me here, because here, we are all equals xx"

yes an hypocritical perspective a what you offer

Still not responded to the fact you've gone to war an issue that's irrelevant because he'd already left the site when he'd been "bullied away"

I like this lady

"

Well then take your own advice and mind your own business, especially since you apparently "don't care", and the "bullying" comment you're referring to occurred after he'd already left the site my unconcern for your instructions is overwhelming..i dont offer advice i offer another perception, theres no need to start acting like my mother, you dont have any authority over me here, because here, we are all equals xx

Still not responded to the fact you've gone to war an issue that's irrelevant because he'd already left the site when he'd been "bullied away" "

ive gone to war?..do i have to respond to your demands of which way the discussion goes..nah i think ill ignore your request..thanks though xx

"

Well then take your own advice and mind your own business, especially since you apparently "don't care", and the "bullying" comment you're referring to occurred after he'd already left the site my unconcern for your instructions is overwhelming..i dont offer advice i offer another perception, theres no need to start acting like my mother, you dont have any authority over me here, because here, we are all equals xx"

All equal as long as they share your opinion legend in your own lunchtime springs to mind

"

Well then take your own advice and mind your own business, especially since you apparently "don't care", and the "bullying" comment you're referring to occurred after he'd already left the site my unconcern for your instructions is overwhelming..i dont offer advice i offer another perception, theres no need to start acting like my mother, you dont have any authority over me here, because here, we are all equals xxAll equal as long as they share your opinion legend in your own lunchtime springs to mind "

yes dear..at least its my lunchtime

Doncaster

"

Well then take your own advice and mind your own business, especially since you apparently "don't care", and the "bullying" comment you're referring to occurred after he'd already left the site my unconcern for your instructions is overwhelming..i dont offer advice i offer another perception, theres no need to start acting like my mother, you dont have any authority over me here, because here, we are all equals xx

Still not responded to the fact you've gone to war an issue that's irrelevant because he'd already left the site when he'd been "bullied away" ive gone to war?..do i have to respond to your demands of which way the discussion goes..nah i think ill ignore your request..thanks though xx "

That's fine there is that choice

One would guess that's because your face is now a bit red on the matter, understandle really

And for someone that "doesn't care" either way your doing a good job at proving otherwise. I don't care for the snog marry avoid threads so I don't comment on them, there's a lesson there but of course you have free will and don't have to heed it

Enjoy and take some time out to paint your toe nails not pretty

"

Still not responded to the fact you've gone to war an issue that's irrelevant because he'd already left the site when he'd been "bullied away" ive gone to war?..do i have to respond to your demands of which way the discussion goes..nah i think ill ignore your request..thanks though xx

One would guess that's because your face is now a bit red on the matter, understandle really

And for someone that "doesn't care" either way your doing a good job at proving otherwise. I don't care for the snog marry avoid threads so I don't comment on them, there's a lesson there but of course you have free will and don't have to heed it

"

i can entertain myself at your expense for as long as i wish to

"Enjoy and take some time out to paint your toe nails not pretty "
hahaha

Doncaster

"

Still not responded to the fact you've gone to war an issue that's irrelevant because he'd already left the site when he'd been "bullied away" ive gone to war?..do i have to respond to your demands of which way the discussion goes..nah i think ill ignore your request..thanks though xx

i can entertain myself at your expense for as long as i wish to "

As can I at yours

"Enjoy and take some time out to paint your toe nails not pretty hahaha"
lmao

Suzy has offered a different perspective that's all.

I've said earlier up the thread if people weren't vilified for being open about cheating maybe more would & we wouldn't get the moany threads started by women / couples about why single men aren't really single.....

"Enjoy and take some time out to paint your toe nails not pretty "

There's a reply & quote button, makes it easier to see who you're digging at.

"

As can I at yours "

have fun with it..put on the kettle however, im off soon to arranged some more fun and do some work..but ill be back laterhave a great day xx

It was only meant in jest ffs

Doncaster

"Suzy has offered a different perspective that's all.

I've said earlier up the thread if people weren't vilified for being open about cheating maybe more would & we wouldn't get the moany threads started by women / couples about why single men aren't really single....."

Yes but the way in which she's offering her moralistic perspective is really no better than the way people vilify cheaters, that's my opinion on hee comments, wether you, her or anyone else sees it or not.

"

As can I at yours have fun with it..put on the kettle however, im off soon to arranged some more fun and do some work..but ill be back laterhave a great day xx"

You too x

"It was only meant in jest ffs"
and there i was thinking my nail varnish wasnt the right shade for a scarlet woman

Well said.i am married.and the the shit some cpls give out is disgusting.every Cpl on here is cheating in some sort of way.

"It was only meant in jest ffsand there i was thinking my nail varnish wasnt the right shade for a scarlet woman "
I knew you had a gentler side x

"It was only meant in jest ffsand there i was thinking my nail varnish wasnt the right shade for a scarlet woman I knew you had a gentler side x"
im totally lovable, no morals,dont like social construction, support other peoples freedoms, dislike bullying of anyone, but loveable

I've said earlier up the thread if people weren't vilified for being open about cheating maybe more would & we wouldn't get the moany threads started by women / couples about why single men aren't really single.....

Yes but the way in which she's offering her moralistic perspective is really no better than the way people vilify cheaters, that's my opinion on hee comments, wether you, her or anyone else sees it or not."

No I see it as she gives as good as she gets.

Doncaster

Yes but the way in which she's offering her moralistic perspective is really no better than the way people vilify cheaters, that's my opinion on hee comments, wether you, her or anyone else sees it or not.

No I see it as she gives as good as she gets."

Why does that not surprise me

But That's fine others are allowed to see it differently

"As a singleton I refuse to judge. I've met a number of married women. With and without hubby knowing. It is their business. I would, therefore, never judge a married man on here.

But many people do...or even if they don't judge they avoid, as they are often more likely to be unreliable at short notice.

We all have our reasons and our own

standards. It is called choice. But it should not be batted round as judgement of others!"

But That's fine others are allowed to see it differently"

Of course they are that's what a forum is all about. It's a pity some don't remember that before they type.....

Doncaster

But That's fine others are allowed to see it differently

Of course they are that's what a forum is all about. It's a pity some don't remember that before they type....."

Yes I do actually understand the point she's made but I view it to be hypocritical as moral stances have be made by both sides it's just the moral code of both sides differ

We see all sides but see the forum as a place for opinions thats why they re fun

[Removed by poster at 26/07/16 10:03:55]

Wow!!! and here i thought this was a site for adults haha

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

You gotta love this site.

just to make it very clear..i am single, i just have freedom of expression as human beings as my priority. if thats immoral then so be it..social constructs are all about control..i dont like control or those who impose their form of social morality on others..its called bullying.."

Wow! what a lady & you look good too.

By *otandhorny400Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"So simplistic. Cheating involves lying, but may not equal lying. Example: A woman finds her sex drive vanishes post menopause. She won't take HRT (breast cancer risk) or agree to joint therapy to recover her old desires. But she continues to love, and be loved by, her husband. She says no to allowing him to seek sexual expression elsewhere.

Don't ever think you can understand what another human being is until you have stood in their shoes."

Is this thread STILL going?

Doncaster

"Is this thread STILL going? "

Yes but the post nearly at its 175 posts cut of point so it won't be for much longer

And for christs sake no body start a part 2

"Is this thread STILL going?

Yes but the post nearly at its 175 posts cut of point so it won't be for much longer

And for christs sake no body start a part 2 "

Agreed! Lol

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

"Hello all,

He didn't last long....

He'll be on a new profile now!

"Hello all,

He didn't last long....

He'll be on a new profile now!"

A new single guy profile...

Oh the deceit!! No morals, such a liar!! Burn him!!

He ll be in touch with us if and when he returns

Doncaster

"Hello all,

He didn't last long....

Oh the deceit!! No morals, such a liar!! Burn him!! "

You just couldn't let people believe he's changed his second could you pfft

Doncaster

"Hello all,

He didn't last long....

Oh the deceit!! No morals, such a liar!! Burn him!!

You just couldn't let people believe he's changed his second could you pfft "

*his ways for a second

Lying is lying how ever you look at it...and cheating is cheating...i wonder what these Wives...Husbands would have to say on it if they found out...i wonder if they would class it as some knight in shining armour man or woman is saving there marriage...i doubt that very much...thats why they lie because they dont want to be found out...its called having your cake and eating it

"Lying is lying how ever you look at it...and cheating is cheating...i wonder what these Wives...Husbands would have to say on it if they found out...i wonder if they would class it as some knight in shining armour man or woman is saving there marriage...i doubt that very much...thats why they lie because they dont want to be found out...its called having your cake and eating it "

If I was married and discovered my husband was on a swingers site and meeting people for sex I would question why he had to look elsewhere for something he should be getting at home.

I don't believe this crap that there is one innocent party in a marriage. The behaviour of both parties in a marriage leads to one party looking elsewhere, whether it's for emotional support or for something physical including sex and being close to somebody.

Turns out men like fucking...who knew?

"It was only meant in jest ffsand there i was thinking my nail varnish wasnt the right shade for a scarlet woman I knew you had a gentler side x im totally lovable, no morals,dont like social construction, support other peoples freedoms, dislike bullying of anyone, but loveable "

Suzi...i like you...and i like your opinions in the forums...but i hope you never get the knock on the door from an estranged wife...like my friend on here did....she took your attitude about married guys..until his wife found out and he blabbed on ever woman he met and where they lived...she paid them all a visit...the neighbours of these girls...and some were duped by him or shall i say lied to....now know that not only are they swingers...but they will cheat with married men...i think the point to all these...is not the person whos lying and cheating sometimes to both parties...but the innocent person in the middle...maybe people should just dwell on that for a while...and think how they would feel....if the person you most loved and trusted was doing the same to you

"Lying is lying how ever you look at it...and cheating is cheating...i wonder what these Wives...Husbands would have to say on it if they found out...i wonder if they would class it as some knight in shining armour man or woman is saving there marriage...i doubt that very much...thats why they lie because they dont want to be found out...its called having your cake and eating it

If I was married and discovered my husband was on a swingers site and meeting people for sex I would question why he had to look elsewhere for something he should be getting at home.

I don't believe this crap that there is one innocent party in a marriage. The behaviour of both parties in a marriage leads to one party looking elsewhere, whether it's for emotional support or for something physical including sex and being close to somebody."

Well your not...so i doubt if im honest if you know how you would feel..and you do know or i hope you know...that guys on here will say anything to get into someone's knickers

I do my utmost not to meet attached guys. Firstly, because I don't agree with it morally, but that's my choice, I don't often comment on it unless asked but...The second reason I don't meet attached guys is relevant to the last few comments...who wants a meet's other half turning up/phoning etc, upset perhaps on the warpath?

Not me.

I don't want to add to another woman's misery, I don't want to know that I contributed to her life partner deceiving her. I also don't want to open myself to personal attacks (such as the visit from the wife that was mentioned).

Unfortunately, my experiences have also lead me to the decision not to meet guys who's partner agrees to him meeting...apparently, men lie to get sex...who knew? Lol.

I'm speaking specifically about men as I only meet men. I can't comment on women cheating.

over yonder

"He ll be in touch with us if and when he returns "
why would he if you turned him down? that of course is IF you turned him down