FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issnwty OP   Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Any advice how I can make my profile more appealing I get lots of views but not qite as many messages

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ammykingMan  over a year ago

Aldershot

Maybe add what sort of stuff your into or what sort of thing you're looking for

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Comes across a bit snappy. Like you wrote it when you were pissed off with people.....

Just being honest.

You seem to have loads of chat so show off a little in it.

What are you looking for? What type of man.

What can you offer?

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

"Any advice how I can make my profile more appealing I get lots of views but not qite as many messages"

Why not do the seeking,and messaging yourself?

manchester

"Comes across a bit snappy. Like you wrote it when you were pissed off with people.....

Just being honest.

What can you offer? "

I can come across a little snappy although I'm not but thank I'll look in to that an make some changes

manchester

"Any advice how I can make my profile more appealing I get lots of views but not qite as many messages

Why not do the seeking,and messaging yourself?

"

I do message ppl

"Comes across a bit snappy. Like you wrote it when you were pissed off with people.....

Just being honest.

What can you offer? I can come across a little snappy although I'm not but thank I'll look in to that an make some changes "

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Any advice how I can make my profile more appealing I get lots of views but not qite as many messages"

Write a little blurb telling us what you are like, and what you're looking for. Also some pictures from a little further away, it's nice to actually get an idea of body shape

Cal

It's short but not sweet x

manchester

"Any advice how I can make my profile more appealing I get lots of views but not qite as many messages

Write a little blurb telling us what you are like, and what you're looking for. Also some pictures from a little further away, it's nice to actually get an idea of body shape I have lots of pics there just hidden maybe I'll change them round 2 thanks

Cal"

Full body pic in stockings and heels will get you noticed x

manchester

"Full body pic in stockings and heels will get you noticed x"
I have full body pics hidden although not I. Stocking

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Tending towards the incomprehensible.

one thing i've noticed on here is the women who usually complain about a lack of messages have no face pics on their profile.

this helps a lot i think, but obviously not always possible to do.

manchester

"one thing i've noticed on here is the women who usually complain about a lack of messages have no face pics on their profile.

this helps a lot i think, but obviously not always possible to do."

I have many hidden but I'm not will 2 have them showin 4 every 1 unfortunately

"one thing i've noticed on here is the women who usually complain about a lack of messages have no face pics on their profile.

this helps a lot i think, but obviously not always possible to do.

I have many hidden but I'm not will 2 have them showin 4 every 1 unfortunately "

yeah i get that but it is usually the one thing all these profiles have in common.

although a lot of women with no pictures at all get loads of messages so idk.

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I looked at your profile after reading this forum post and if I am being honest I would struggle to write a interesting message as your profile is very short and a bit generic.

that's no criticism just a observation god I know how hard profile writing is all the advise I can offer you is this if you read your own profile would you be able to come up with a interesting opening message. if the answers no you no why your not getting loads of messages .

"Full body pic in stockings and heels will get you noticed x I have full body pics hidden although not I. Stocking "

Stockings pictures are only relevant if the member likes to wear them

XXX

Could be some are put off by reading you are in a relationship, same as some people are put off married members.

Profile is a bit terse to be honest.

XXX

It looks like it's been written by a 14 year old boy.

Make it literate and legible.

manchester

"It looks like it's been written by a 14 year old boy.

Make it literate and legible.

"

thanks

Delete it

manchester

Delete it "

concider it done

Delete it concider it done "

I was joking love

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

Most people don't like text speak

And the fact that you can't travel or accommodate will put some off.

Delete it "

You're facetious nature surely gets you in to trouble.

Good job you're handsome!

Delete it

You're facetious nature surely gets you in to trouble.

Good job you're handsome! "

Thank you

You have a nice collection of pictures; I wouldn't worry about needing public face pictures if you're uncomfortable with them, it's never stopped me.

Your status update currently smacks slightly of stroppy diva, but maybe that's the character you're hoping to portray.

The wording of the main profile text, however could certainly be improved.

I would suggest ditching the text speak, firstly it's annoying to decode and secondly it looks a bit silly on anyone over school age.

Secondly, your pictures are fun, frivolous and girly; you could do with injecting some of the same info your profile text. You just don't come across as friendly or fun which I suspect is counter to who you actually are.

Have a cup of tea (insert comforting beverage of choice), put on some jolly tunes and smile your biggest happy smile and rewrite it when you're in an open, welcoming, fun frame of mind.

Best of British honey. HHx

I wouldn't bother...no one replys messages here, so no need to say much. I have stopped sending messages now...waste of time..i have tried all ways all the time being polite. Well i am sorry i am not a supermodel type of guy or do i look like david Beckham or tom hardy. I am just another guy that women are not intrested in. So if i was you put that you not interested in single guys at all because you will only delete them like all the others. And its a shame has men have feelings too and we put effect into messages and for what ?

..oh and women always say no face photo they will not reply...yet they are the ones not showing the faces so it is a bit unfair.

"I wouldn't bother...no one replys messages here, so no need to say much. I have stopped sending messages now...waste of time..i have tried all ways all the time being polite. Well i am sorry i am not a supermodel type of guy or do i look like david Beckham or tom hardy. I am just another guy that women are not intrested in. So if i was you put that you not interested in single guys at all because you will only delete them like all the others. And its a shame has men have feelings too and we put effect into messages and for what ?"

Cheer up chap, try approaching it with easy breezy happiness and don't take it too seriously. Or of course there is the massive stroppy toddler tantrum option; that's always incredibly attractive.

Lol it just gets a bit on the boring side when you search...write..wait...see deleted message. You can do it so long. Yes i am new here but can't see it changing anytime soon...it is very unlikely i am going to wake up one morning looking like a greek god.

"Lol it just gets a bit on the boring side when you search...write..wait...see deleted message. You can do it so long. Yes i am new here but can't see it changing anytime soon...it is very unlikely i am going to wake up one morning looking like a greek god. "

as the OP is asking,maybe a change in your profile, rather than expecting the site to somehow change for you would be a bit more sensible....as for the OP. the profile does sound rather irritable , and the teen text speak is very off putting..

[Removed by poster at 24/07/16 11:38:26]

I have changed mine twice...made no difference, all i can do is change my image to some sexy model and maybe will get replys

"I have changed mine twice...made no difference, all i can do is change my image to some sexy model and maybe will get replys "

ok, wasting my breath obviously...you do realise 90% of guys on here are no supermodels yet plenty manage to get meets.?so ,obviously, it has far more to do with their profiles and the way they come across than their photos...still ,i guess its an easier cop out than actually doing something about what you can change.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"I have changed mine twice...made no difference, all i can do is change my image to some sexy model and maybe will get replys "

You could include more smiley photos, and being away all summer might put some off as well.

The sustained negativity in this thread certainly does you no favours either

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP if you can't travel or accom how can you meet?

That would be a turn off for anyone

"I have changed mine twice...made no difference, all i can do is change my image to some sexy model and maybe will get replys

You could include more smiley photos, and being away all summer might put some off as well.

The sustained negativity in this thread certainly does you no favours either"

I will try...i will try smiling on new photos. And focus on other topics in the forum.

I see nothing wrong with it. May be a little about what you are looking for.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

You yourself know what you're looking for but unfortunately there's nothing really on your profile to help others.

I agree with some of the other replies get rid of the text speak and maybe move round or add some other pics.

Good luck

Scunthorpe

I would also say "don't use text speak". It will put some off, even putting 2 instead of too or 4 instead of for can be really annoying to some people.

Even though some don't care, why put off the ones who so care.

Cal

I thought women got messages in the 100s every hour on here? Or are you trying to get that number in the 1000s?

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

More detail on your profile.

There is not a huge amount of text to go on.

Text speak is highly off putting and with you appearing to be cheating on your partner could out a lot of couples off.

Lucky you're not a guy as you'd have been pm'd and hounded into leaving the site long by now.

Funny how the forum white knights keep stum when it's a cheating female isn't it

"I wouldn't bother...no one replys messages here, so no need to say much. I have stopped sending messages now...waste of time..i have tried all ways all the time being polite. Well i am sorry i am not a supermodel type of guy or do i look like david Beckham or tom hardy. I am just another guy that women are not intrested in. So if i was you put that you not interested in single guys at all because you will only delete them like all the others. And its a shame has men have feelings too and we put effect into messages and for what ?"

I agree with what you're saying here - I've put effort into my profile intro by saying what I'm looking for, checking spelling and punctuation, uploading pics, not using text speak and stating the reason why I cannot accommodate. I also put effort into messages only for them to get deleted without reply.

Yes, it can be annoying seeing your efforts come to nothing, but don't let it bother you - just move on!

My main problem is that I'm only 5ft 5in, and as the majority of ladies on here prefer tall guys (that's their preference, NOT prejudice), then it's extremely difficult for me in getting any success.

A lady I was chatting to at the club I go to said I had "no chance" on here as a single guy, and it was actually quite good to hear things from a woman's perspective; it allowed me to see things from the other side of the coin.

Don't take rejection to heart, just enjoy the site like I do - I find the forums to be enjoyable and I do like reading a lot of the threads and joining in with the various topics.

If it's meant to happen, it will happen!

"

I agree with what you're saying here - I've put effort into my profile intro by saying what I'm looking for, checking spelling and punctuation, uploading pics, not using text speak and stating the reason why I cannot accommodate. I also put effort into messages only for them to get deleted without reply.

Yes, it can be annoying seeing your efforts come to nothing, but don't let it bother you - just move on!

My main problem is that I'm only 5ft 5in, and as the majority of ladies on here prefer tall guys (that's their preference, NOT prejudice), then it's extremely difficult for me in getting any success.

A lady I was chatting to at the club I go to said I had "no chance" on here as a single guy, and it was actually quite good to hear things from a woman's perspective; it allowed me to see things from the other side of the coin.

Don't take rejection to heart, just enjoy the site like I do - I find the forums to be enjoyable and I do like reading a lot of the threads and joining in with the various topics.

If it's meant to happen, it will happen!"

I really don't understand these happy-go-lucky attitudes. "Don't worry about meeting, just enjoy the site". You wouldn't go to a restaurant to not eat food and just enjoy the place, would you?

"

If it's meant to happen, it will happen!

I really don't understand these happy-go-lucky attitudes. "Don't worry about meeting, just enjoy the site". You wouldn't go to a restaurant to not eat food and just enjoy the place, would you?"

No, but you can go window shopping! Not everyone on here wants to meet and from my experience of this site, I get more meets when I'm not specifically looking.

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

She was asking for advice...

"

No, but you can go window shopping! Not everyone on here wants to meet and from my experience of this site, I get more meets when I'm not specifically looking. "

I wish I could convince myself that the reason I have no luck is because simply I end up messaging people who don't actually meet...

I would say that as a woman on Fab you don't have to go looking as the potential meets will look for you.

Scunthorpe

it's good to see that the profile hasn't changed one bit as a result of all of this advice.

"

No, but you can go window shopping! Not everyone on here wants to meet and from my experience of this site, I get more meets when I'm not specifically looking.

I wish I could convince myself that the reason I have no luck is because simply I end up messaging people who don't actually meet...

I would say that as a woman on Fab you don't have to go looking as the potential meets will look for you."

Not the way I run my profile, I look for people myself as no one can message me. I often message just to compliment a pic or similar with no intention of a meet and on a few occasions, this has ended in a meet.

"

Not the way I run my profile, I look for people myself as no one can message me. I often message just to compliment a pic or similar with no intention of a meet and on a few occasions, this has ended in a meet. "

There's always one renegade... You are in a very small minority that are actually willing to make the first move. If you could convince others to follow in your footsteps it would probably remove 99% of the narkiness and bitchiness from the site...

"

Not the way I run my profile, I look for people myself as no one can message me. I often message just to compliment a pic or similar with no intention of a meet and on a few occasions, this has ended in a meet.

There's always one renegade... You are in a very small minority that are actually willing to make the first move. If you could convince others to follow in your footsteps it would probably remove 99% of the narkiness and bitchiness from the site..."

Well I like to be different! So many women complain about shit messages, too many messages, too many cock pics, blah blah blah but do nothing about it when they can have complete control over who can message them. I actually think some thrive on the very attention they moan about, how ironic!

in the eye of the storm

"

There's always one renegade... You are in a very small minority that are actually willing to make the first move. If you could convince others to follow in your footsteps it would probably remove 99% of the narkiness and bitchiness from the site...

Well I like to be different! So many women complain about shit messages, too many messages, too many cock pics, blah blah blah but do nothing about it when they can have complete control over who can message them. I actually think some thrive on the very attention they moan about, how ironic!"

Of coarse they thrive on it nothing wrong with that in my book if it helps them to feel good about themselves .

Its easy to just let guys make the first approach as your protected from rejection as its you who's doing the rejecting .

off the top of my head I can think of only one time that I said a polite thanks but no thanks to a woman that didn't end up with me getting a sack fall of abusive messages from the lass I said it to.

The moral is this everyone moans about guys on these sites but the truth is faced with the same circumstances as guys a lot of women would behave exactly like the guys after all the sexes ain't as different as some people like to think .

"

Well I like to be different! So many women complain about shit messages, too many messages, too many cock pics, blah blah blah but do nothing about it when they can have complete control over who can message them. I actually think some thrive on the very attention they moan about, how ironic!

Of coarse they thrive on it nothing wrong with that in my book if it helps them to feel good about themselves .

Its easy to just let guys make the first approach as your protected from rejection as its you who's doing the rejecting .

off the top of my head I can think of only one time that I said a polite thanks but no thanks to a woman that didn't end up with me getting a sack fall of abusive messages from the lass I said it to.

The moral is this everyone moans about guys on these sites but the truth is faced with the same circumstances as guys a lot of women would behave exactly like the guys after all the sexes ain't as different as some people like to think . "

Fair point however, I think the ones who become abusive and bitter about being politely rejected are showing a certain lack of manners, self confidence and maturity. Its quite pathetic really and just no need for it.

in the eye of the storm

"

The moral is this everyone moans about guys on these sites but the truth is faced with the same circumstances as guys a lot of women would behave exactly like the guys after all the sexes ain't as different as some people like to think .

Fair point however, I think the ones who become abusive and bitter about being politely rejected are showing a certain lack of manners, self confidence and maturity. Its quite pathetic really and just no need for it. "

Totally agree my favorite Nutter went mad at me blocked me then proceeded to send me six hundred nasty messages over the period of a week not on this site but on another .

Like the saying goes nothing worse than a woman scorned in my experience I would not mind but its not like I'm gods gift or anything just your normal run of the mill kinky guy .

How about starting a profile greeting people ,and introducing yourself,tell them your likes and dislikes.Also thanking them for reading it.All the best ??

penrhiwceiber

Yeah, but if your profile was shit both those times and it's still shit then you need to change it until it stops being shit, even if it takes another 50 attempts - either you want it, or you don't.

We change out profile all the time, and we aren't struggling or catwalk models.

penrhiwceiber

stop cheating

Write legibly.

Seriously, do you have any idea how off putting a barely literate cheat is?

*looks at pictures*

*reads profile*

*moves on*.

penrhiwceiber

"Lol it just gets a bit on the boring side when you search...write..wait...see deleted message. You can do it so long. Yes i am new here but can't see it changing anytime soon...it is very unlikely i am going to wake up one morning looking like a greek god. "

You could wake up with the body of a Greek God if you ate right and trained hard.Thats probably a 6-12 month process though requiring a lot of dedication

"

Well I like to be different! So many women complain about shit messages, too many messages, too many cock pics, blah blah blah but do nothing about it when they can have complete control over who can message them. I actually think some thrive on the very attention they moan about, how ironic!"

I wouldn't be surprised if many of them lie about the amount of messages, winks and dickpics they get sent, just to make themselves seem more popular so people try harder. Then they can get off on all the hopeless masses vying to get their attention...

"

I wouldn't be surprised if many of them lie about the amount of messages, winks and dickpics they get sent, just to make themselves seem more popular so people try harder. Then they can get off on all the hopeless masses vying to get their attention..."

Are you guys for real? A person asks for advice and you guys came with bitchiness! Isn't nobody business how many messages each individual receives! Oh yes will be published in the daily mail front page,the number of messages they get! That just show the kind of people you guys are!

I've had over 600 views today and no new messagers....

For which I am rather thankful

I wouldn't worry OP, enjoy the silence lol

"

Are you guys for real? A person asks for advice and you guys came with bitchiness! Isn't nobody business how many messages each individual receives! Oh yes will be published in the daily mail front page,the number of messages they get! That just show the kind of people you guys are!"

When you post on the forum you must be prepared for everything that comes your way.

» Add a new message to this topic