FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What do you think of my profile?

What do you think of my profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and I wondered what people think of my profile, would you have a look and tell me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and I wondered what people think of my profile, would you have a look and tell me? "

You will get different reactions.

Me? I think it is terrible.

I have no idea what you are like or what you offer over anyone else.

But that is just my reaction so ignore it.

You need more pictures, and not all of your cock.

The text doesn't really tell us anything. I would say 99% of the people on fab like sex and like people that like sex!! Tell us what you're looking for, what you can offer. It's far from the worst profile I've ever seen, but does need a little work. Good luck

Poppy

Thanks to all.

[Removed by poster at 07/08/16 12:03:19]

Hi again, I've re jigged it

Ok I will be honest, I didn't read it all I actually got bored and gave up.

This is very unusual for me as I love a good read especially a good profile. But it just seems too long and rambling I don't think you need to describe your entire face

far too rambling and uninteresting,still says nothing about what youre looking for,or offer

Firstly we automatically delete any message from someone who has a cock as their avatar, or who have majority cock pics in their profile, and their are a huge portion of women who will do the same.

With regards to face pics, if you are not prepared to send them until you trust someone, you're kind of in a catch 22 situation. You are basically expecting someone to agree to chat to you when they don't know what you look like. Women chat to men on this site if they think that man may be a suitable sex partner. They have to find that man sexually attractive to want to have sex with them. If they don't know what you look like, then how do they know if they are going to find you sexually attractive? In which case what is the point of chatting? Also there is nothing worse than taking a chance by chatting to someone, gaining their trust, then you finally send a face pic, and you don't hear from them again because they don't like your picture. All that time wasted chatting. And besides most men do send face pics with first message, so very few women will need to bother with a man who won't.

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

I won't waste my time talking to anyone who wont send face pics,the problem is when you've been chatting a while they assume that means you will meet. When you eventually see fave pics and you're not attracted to them becomes very,very awkward. How do you politely say to someone you've chatted with for a while and get on ok with that you're just jot sexually attracted. Very embarrassing and awkward. Would you buy clothes without seeing the first?

Good points from everyone. So, no face description, send face pic on first approach, no cock pics as avatar (I didn't understand that one, do you include a body pic where you can see a cock as well?), show a little bit of who you are but no rambling!

Can anyone point to an example of a male's well written profile please?

Anything I did right that I should keep?

I'd get rid of last two pics and why have you described every part of your face/ body. I stopped reading after the nose bit....other photos are ok

You missed out the one about judo then.

"Good points from everyone. So, no face description, send face pic on first approach, no cock pics as avatar (I didn't understand that one, do you include a body pic where you can see a cock as well?), show a little bit of who you are but no rambling!

Can anyone point to an example of a male's well written profile please? "

It's entirely up to you if you include a cock pic on on your profile. Some women like to check out the cock prior to deciding whether to play with the guy, but most women don't require this. A lot of women don't like cock pics, but will turn a blind eye to one or two discrete ones that are part of a selection of other pictures. Profiles that are all cock are by and large very unpopular. Profiles that have no cock pic at all certainly aren't disadvantaged, and one could always be sent if requested. It is certainly a common misconception of new guys to this site that cock pics are a must, but women do think differently from men. I personally feel there is something to be said to waiting to unwrap the goods, and it saddens me that these days i rarely get that treat.

By *uv2bseenCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and I wondered what people think of my profile, would you have a look and tell me? "

Being honest we think it is way too long.

Regards.

Mm, interesting and informative reply, thank you. Noted. But ... hang on, what happens if you 'unwrap the goods' and they fall short of your expectations, wouldn't that put a spanner in the works?

We thought ours was a bit long...........

"Mm, interesting and informative reply, thank you. Noted. But ... hang on, what happens if you 'unwrap the goods' and they fall short of your expectations, wouldn't that put a spanner in the works? "

One is quite enough to know what you are getting.

"Mm, interesting and informative reply, thank you. Noted. But ... hang on, what happens if you 'unwrap the goods' and they fall short of your expectations, wouldn't that put a spanner in the works? "

I suppose I'm more interested in what a man can do with his cock (and hands and tongue, not to mention teasing my mind), so a picture of a cock only tells me what it looks like. Some cocks are quite ugly to look at - eg uneven skin tone, saggy foreskin, curved to one side, light bulb shaped head. But it doesn't mean that cock doesn't do a good job. On the other hand there are some beautiful straight symmetrical cut cocks, but still I won't know if they are any good until I try it out. In short I would never choose a sex partner based on their cock. I will however choose a sex partner based on face, personality and a few other factors.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

First paragraph is okay. Goes downhill after that. It's far too long!

Stop describing your face and features - précis it HEAVILY.

In general - people won't make first contact with you - you have to do that - hence a snappy profile will help

"Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and I wondered what people think of my profile, would you have a look and tell me?

First paragraph is okay. Goes downhill after that. It's far too long!

Stop describing your face and features - précis it HEAVILY.

In general - people won't make first contact with you - you have to do that - hence a snappy profile will help"

Better than it was, but a face picture in private could save you a lot of words. Seems a bit pointless.

Another edit, much shorter.

» Add a new message to this topic