FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Lost haha

Lost haha

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *attooedbiker OP   Man  over a year ago

dukinfeild

I'm a genuine guy and been on here a while. Not a chav and keep me and my house very clean. As from what I've seen on here I class myself as pretty normal haha. Yet I can seem to get off the starting block. People want to be verified but how do u get your first one without getting the chance lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lice_in_BlunderlandWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire

"I'm a genuine guy and been on here a while. Not a chav and keep me and my house very clean. As from what I've seen on here I class myself as pretty normal haha. Yet I can seem to get off the starting block. People want to be verified but how do u get your first one without getting the chance lol "

What've you got against chavs?!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm a genuine guy and been on here a while. Not a chav and keep me and my house very clean. As from what I've seen on here I class myself as pretty normal haha. Yet I can seem to get off the starting block. People want to be verified but how do u get your first one without getting the chance lol "

Congratulations on keeping your house clean.

Gonto a club and get chatting to people, a verification doesn't have to be a sexual one, just shows you're a genuine person

By *attooedbiker OP   Man  over a year ago

dukinfeild

"I'm a genuine guy and been on here a while. Not a chav and keep me and my house very clean. As from what I've seen on here I class myself as pretty normal haha. Yet I can seem to get off the starting block. People want to be verified but how do u get your first one without getting the chance lol

Congratulations on keeping your house clean."

Hahahahahaha

You know what I mean. I'm not a trap lol see some right sorts on fab haha

"I'm a genuine guy and been on here a while. Not a chav and keep me and my house very clean. As from what I've seen on here I class myself as pretty normal haha. Yet I can seem to get off the starting block. People want to be verified but how do u get your first one without getting the chance lol

Congratulations on keeping your house clean.

Hahahahahaha

You know what I mean. I'm not a trap lol see some right sorts on fab haha"

Seriously, I do not know what you mean.

That may be more my fault than yours but I am lost.

I like chavs.

Anyway, usual advice is get yourself on cam to be verified or go to local socials.

Not one person will ever admit to being a chat.

Sometimes it all depends on how you open up the conversation. This against your profile pics and your profile 'personality' , which doeset give much away...

Chav ...not chat

.predictive text!!

What've you got against chavs?!

"

I was born in the Land of Chavs I'm Chav by Birth I've calmed down a lot now I'm no where as bad as I was a few Year's ago.

It's a shame that your bed is not a chav you might get someone innit!

Congratulations on keeping your house clean."

Thanks lol I do keep My Place clean and tidy though trash out every other day laundry done I cook everyday too.

By *he Hobbit And MeCouple  over a year ago

southampton

Social's,clubs and parties are the way forward for your veri's and does wonders for your own personal network

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Besides the usual of getting to socials and chatting in forum and came

Personally. . I would say remove the chav line from your narrative.

What new things are you looking for. . Expand.

Why the ?? after the part about turning up. Are you unsure if you would! ?

» Add a new message to this topic