FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > No show

No show

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Traveled 15 miles for our first meet which was arranged weeks before, and guess what had a now show,why do men do this. Come on say your not coming guys instead of wasteing my time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i would not let you down, dont understand why people say they will show and then dont.

what is the point of being on here lol.

drop me a message if you fancy a chat. i am in oxford but i have got a place in portsmouth aswell, which i use every other weekend.

matt

we had this problem at the start so it was the case of block them and move on, hate having time wasted by toss pots

I agree, why oh why does this happen... I'd not let you down if I lived closer and arranged a meeting with you, love your pics... whoever it was that let you down is a fool....

xx

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

It happens. Learn from it - but don't let it put you off....

put it down as it wasnt meant to be

block delete and move on

By *ornysixtynineMan  over a year ago

Sheffiled

yes give us genuine guys a very bad name its not fair on people

By *ornysixtynineMan  over a year ago

Sheffiled

its like chatting to people on here then they just blank you why when you try and chat to them again on msn or yahoo i bloody hate it ?

By *lderguy4funMan  over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

yes the few genuine guys like me get a bad time as i would never let anyone down as happend to me a few times and i hate it so come on guys if you arrange a meet stick to it unless your BALLS AND COCK have fallen off LOL .

By *edhotminxWoman  over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

"Traveled 15 miles for our first meet which was arranged weeks before, and guess what had a now show,why do men do this. Come on say your not coming guys instead of wasteing my time. "

Under the Report button you have an option about 'timewasters'. I assume that if Admin get enough complaints about one profile they will delete it. Log the no show, block them and the forget all about it.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

[Removed by poster at 19/04/11 00:20:09]

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Report and forget the saddoes. They do give other guys a bad name and also cause other guys who are nothing like your type insisting you should meet just because they will definately turn up lol

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Traveled 15 miles for our first meet which was arranged weeks before, and guess what had a now show,why do men do this. Come on say your not coming guys instead of wasteing my time. "

Errr... you're saying its only men?

I've had timewasters also, and as I only meet single females or couples perhaps I missed something.

"yes give us genuine guys a very bad name its not fair on people "

No, it doesn't!

"its like chatting to people on here then they just blank you why when you try and chat to them again on msn or yahoo i bloody hate it ?"

Sometimes conversation dries up or the person bores you! Nothing more annoying to log onto msn and up pops someone with "hi, how are you?" The same opening line every day: dull! I'm not saying you're boring, it's a reason I ignore people on msn!

"Traveled 15 miles for our first meet which was arranged weeks before, and guess what had a now show,why do men do this. Come on say your not coming guys instead of wasteing my time.

Errr... you're saying its only men?

I've had timewasters also, and as I only meet single females or couples perhaps I missed something."

NO!!! Who'd ever turn you down? You're gorgeous. I'd never let you down, I'd always turn up. I'm genuine unlike the skanks that don't turn up for you: their loss!

Always wanted to write a sycophantic post oh gorgeous one!

By *peedypeteMan  over a year ago

derby

This is a problem that has got worse over the last few years. Some folks obviously get a kick out of the build up, including arranging to meet, even though they have no intention of following it through. Don't think for a minute it's only men who do this, as I have had this treatment from women and couples too.

Naming and shaming is not allowed and because I did it once, I paid the consequences.

We just have to accept that some pepole on here get their kicks from messing others about, it just make ir all the betetr when you are fortunate to meet the real genuine people.

» Add a new message to this topic