FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Single guys

Single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi peeps i am a genuine single guy new to this. I want to meet new F Buddies but no one seems to want me : (. What am i doing wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igemMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Well Shane like us all your a "single male" and some males have given us a bad name!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same here Shane, but what I have found is that reading profiles thoroughly helps before contacting people. Making an effort to be imaginative also helps, but it is still a slow process

hello dude

I am afraid the above two are right. You have only been on the site for 5 weeks which, although it sounds like a long time to you, is realy not at all.

Your sex goes against you cos there are so many of us single, straight men that the couples have a 10 to one ratio and single women have it even beter (and lets face it, u aren't likely to make a fuckbuddy of a woman already in a relationship). Also, and don't get me wrong here, your location in Plymouth isn't going to help (think how many super horny matlows and marines have heard about this site n go crashing around looking for a shag.....) so be prepared to travel or bide your time.

The best advice I can give you is to keep on keeping on. Don't mail people every day, or probably every week, but if the people you are mailing have not said that they are not interested in meeting up with you, mail them praps once a month. Keep your mails polite, read the profiles of the people you mail closely (if they don't want to meet single guys or people of your age or body type etc, no amount of pursuasion will make them want to meet you). Don't get pissy when you don't get a reply, like I said most of the couples you want to meet will be getting lots of mail as others will want to meet them too. Also when you mail be imaginative, perhaps tell them about a fantasy of yours and ask them about one of theirs (asking questions often prompts a response, just telling someone about yourself rarely does beyond 'oh another one with xxx').

Finaly, have you tried the chat rooms? They can take a lot of getting used to but when when you click in there you may find that the imediacy of the contact can work for you (you will almost always get a response to any question you ask, even if it's not what you want to hear). Get a web camera, keep it pointed at your face and, again, show respect and be yourself and things will pick up. Most of all though be patient, it might take 6 months or a year to get your playmate, but it will be worth it when she comes along

Good luck

Think of your profile as a shop window, at the moment you've little stock for sale; two lines of text talk wont help you at all. You need to pad it out with likes/dislikes, what you are up for and what you wont do, if you can accommodate (and why not if you cant), whether you are interested in socials ie clubs etc

And yes as a single guy, i think the ratio is about 25 to 1 woman, so you need to work harder on your profile

Good luck

I'm no longer meeting: hence my profile is hidden but it's written with thought to attract a specific type of playmate. It shows I take my play time seriously. Those I've played with also had well written, thought out profiles. I was wetting my knickers (not in a Tena Lady kind of way) with excitement, just reading their profiles and the promised fun times ahead.

Now read yours!

With the erudite, articulate, hot, horny men available on site for us ladies to choose from, be honest with yourself: would you be turned on by you're own profile? Well would you?!!

You're profile reads like your looking for a cum dump and you're not fussed who, what or where!

By *bfoxxxMan  over a year ago

Crete or LANCASTER

Lie, have a sex change, or turn gay.

There's some beautiful girls sadly only looking for girls,

It's tough, relax , you sound desperate.

"Same here Shane, but what I have found is that reading profiles thoroughly helps before contacting people. Making an effort to be imaginative also helps, but it is still a slow process"

Bingo I would say that 90% of the messages we get each day the sender has not bothered to read a single word of our profile

» Add a new message to this topic