FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New to the site looking for a Mistress (Wirral)

New to the site looking for a Mistress (Wirral)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good afternoon,

I am new(ish) to the site and I am looking to broaden my horizons.

I have recently bought some latex clothing, hood and a gas mask and would love to wear them and serve a mistress.

I have no experience but would love to hear from local Mistresses, chat some more and meet in person. I have yet had any meetings in here and not verified, I am happy to send pictures, mobile number etc.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

This is a swinging site, you are more likely to find whom you seek on a fetish site.

Thanks for your reply, I understand it's a swinging site but I have seen some profiles locally looking for sub guys and thought I would put a post on the forum

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Welcome to Fab. It doesn't hurt to try for what you'd like and if your tastes are varied, there's the greater possibility of other satisfaction.

Profiles with photos will invariably be more successful, as you single guys can find it tough enough, without making it harder than it needs to be here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As above you may find a fetish site more suitable for what your looking for, however that's not to say you won't find it on here as you may well do so.

The other option is to look for local munches, social fet events, where even if you don't find what your looking for the people there may be able to introduce you to others.

Good luck with your search

You have a wonderful club on your doorstep the townhouse they have fetish events maybe look at there website for more information

Thanks for your comments guys n gals, much appreciated ??

I have toyed with going to the Townhouse but I am rather shy and a bit intimidated lol

By *ogerNesszonesMan  over a year ago

Northern England

For clarification. I'm sure not all posts by Dommes on here are from spammers - Just trust your instincts, and remember the old adage that "if something seems too good to be true - it generally is".

If anyone could recommend any sites where I could explore my fetishes would be much appreciated ??

"If anyone could recommend any sites where I could explore my fetishes would be much appreciated ??"

Unfortunately they cannot be shared on the open forum but if you Google fetish sites or fet some should come up.

"If anyone could recommend any sites where I could explore my fetishes would be much appreciated ??

Unfortunately they cannot be shared on the open forum but if you Google fetish sites or fet some should come up."

Thank you for your input, I shall begin my search ??

"If anyone could recommend any sites where I could explore my fetishes would be much appreciated ??

Unfortunately they cannot be shared on the open forum but if you Google fetish sites or fet some should come up.

Thank you for your input, I shall begin my search ??"

That is entirely up to you

I shall keep on returning to the forum in the hope that someone local is able to help me and become my mistress.

Thanks again for everyone's moments and help ??????

By *ongtalljonMan  over a year ago

North Wales

Andy, you sound polite which is a good start when a newbie.

As has been suggested above, I second that the Townhouse would be a great starting point.

Or a munch / social meet.

Townhouse on Wednesdays is great for new guys, just don't expect to get any action or to meet your lifelong mistress straight away, it all takes time, you need to get to know a few people, invest some time and have zero expectations throughout. Just like starting a new job!

Or perhaps go to a social which is set up for newbies, these are often in pubs and you can always walk out & go home if you're uncomfortable!

"Andy, you sound polite which is a good start when a newbie.

As has been suggested above, I second that the Townhouse would be a great starting point.

Or a munch / social meet.

Townhouse on Wednesdays is great for new guys, just don't expect to get any action or to meet your lifelong mistress straight away, it all takes time, you need to get to know a few people, invest some time and have zero expectations throughout. Just like starting a new job!

Or perhaps go to a social which is set up for newbies, these are often in pubs and you can always walk out & go home if you're uncomfortable!"

Thanks for the reply, I do my best to be polite!!

The Townhouse has been suggested to me and I have had a very kind member in here offer to hold my hand and take me there, as I've said I am shy and nervous, I am looking foryto my first visit!!!

Thanks again ????

Still looking for a local Mistress to serve, New Year and all that ??

» Add a new message to this topic