FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What do couples look for in single males?

What do couples look for in single males?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I have recently joined the site and find it hard to figure out how to make a profile appeal to a couple who are looking for a guy to join them. Some seem really hacked off with the tone of their profiles and it seems to be guys who are the enemy, although some are openly looking for guys to contact them. If you do contact them, they block you for some reason. Seems some people do not want the scene getting any bigger?. Interested in opinions on this one guys and girls.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Well perhaps if you give it more than two weeks before winging, people might take you for what your worth?

It was more of an introductory observation on the complexities of meeting couples. Thanks for the sterling advice and certainly do not want to be tagged a winger.

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

is that ladies knickers you are wearing?puts us off.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ha ! welcome to the mad world of FAB, but there are some gems to be found here , enjoy !!

Marco polo boxer shorts.....no less, not that I'm a clothes snob or anything

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Your profile I am guessing is a work in progress? If not you may have trouble attracting people.

I would write what you want out of this and what you are hoping to find. Add what you can offer and take off the silly message about privacy.

Keep your profile upbeat rather than negative.

It isn't worth anyone telling you exactly what to write as then it wouldn't be you, so be yourself.

Good luck.

Yes I notice some (I assume)guys in couples are a bit afraid of the site of other men in white pants. Amazes me that in _iew of the overall context. Thanks though getting a deeper flavour of how couples are looking for particular features in the guys they choose to join them....and why not

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Generic response:

Sometimes people don't know what they want - I've seen profiles stating seekign single males and what they expect, and the looking for box showing "M, MM," and others, yet also has "Not looking for single males" just above it so when you try to send a message you get "Has blocked everyone of your sex".

I've seen single females saying "Not bi, and not interested in couples" yet you try to message and get the same result. Confused in both cases.

Sometimes doing nothing is sufficient - I've been blocked by people who's offence was that I never approached them (up themselves?) and some because whilst I approached them, they felt I only wanted to chat and not play and so saw me a time-waster.

But what interests me - according to your profile, are you looking for play, or looking for verifications? PS: No one wants to feel their only good enough in order to get the verification - once they've outlived their usefulness they never hear from you again?

"men in white pants. "

Sorry, but white pants are just naff. And it's not just couples who are put off by them. I'm always put in mind of that quote by one of Ashley Cole's less discreet shags, who told the press he wore "disgusting tighty whities"... There is nothing sexy about white underpants.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Yes I notice some (I assume)guys in couples are a bit afraid of the site of other men in white pants. Amazes me that in _iew of the overall context. Thanks though getting a deeper flavour of how couples are looking for particular features in the guys they choose to join them....and why not "

lol it isn't just men, no matter what designer name white pants have on them, they are not sexy to me either

I like your new profile, hopefully someone else will too and you will get the fun you are after.

Good luck

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Generic response:

Sometimes people don't know what they want - I've seen profiles stating seekign single males and what they expect, and the looking for box showing "M, MM," and others, yet also has "Not looking for single males" just above it so when you try to send a message you get "Has blocked everyone of your sex".

you again?"

( below is taken from the FAQ )

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

Someone has blocked single males but their profile says they are looking for single males!

This means that they want to find and contact single males first, rather than be innundated with messages from them.

"It was more of an introductory observation on the complexities of meeting couples. Thanks for the sterling advice and certainly do not want to be tagged a winger. "

Ryan Giggs has been tagged a winger all his professional football career...didn't do him any harm !

"men in white pants.

Sorry, but white pants are just naff. And it's not just couples who are put off by them. I'm always put in mind of that quote by one of Ashley Cole's less discreet shags, who told the press he wore "disgusting tighty whities"... There is nothing sexy about white underpants. "

You may not find them sexy but a lot of women do...If men can't wear white pants than what the bloody hell should they wear...tight do nothing for me either but that's not to say some people find them sexy.

"If men can't wear white pants than what the bloody hell should they wear..."

Black, navy or grey?

I like his pants, but he'd look better out of them

"If men can't wear white pants than what the bloody hell should they wear...

Black, navy or grey? "

So you never white knickers ?

"So you never white knickers ?"

Not since I was about 6, no. Yuk.

Find i dont need the pants nor the muscles, pics are pics, cams are cams, let people get to know u, either via chat or attend the socials and clubs.

And without sounding offensive to anyone dont just be going for the "absolute" ideal woman/cpl to u...swinging IS about having fun and it shouldnt all be based entirely on aesthetics.NOT saying that means meet people u dont fancy just for the sake of it ffs....i find the most accepting swingers are the most fun swingers, who dont ask arsehole questions about how much u cum, how many times can u do it etc pish...95% humour and some decent convo gets u to that %100 (thats just talking about the meet, not of course working the percentage on sexual prowess lol)

I conclude from this that pants can be an important ingredient to a profile, but I need to vary the colours to make it as appealing for a wider cross section!...but its not just about the pants, some people are looking even deeper. Pants are a reflection of your personality though surely?

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

"I conclude from this that pants can be an important ingredient to a profile, but I need to vary the colours to make it as appealing for a wider cross section!...but its not just about the pants, some people are looking even deeper. Pants are a reflection of your personality though surely? "

I have a few pairs of white ones and they are very popular with the ladies I have shown them to. Stick with it you'll be ok you made the fatal error that all us new blokes did and strayed onto the forums and asked what you thought was a straight enough question. Leave it a couple of weeks and you'll soon figure out how it works. Basically single men are not allowed to post anything that may be construed as a grumble, whether it is or not. Good luck

;)

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

For starters they need to not be called James....

North Cornwall

I think you look good. like ur profile. good luck. Mistress

"Generic response:

Am with you on that one...

I've seen single females saying "Not bi, and not interested in couples" yet you try to message and get the same result. Confused in both cases.

Sometimes doing nothing is sufficient - I've been blocked by people who's offence was that I never approached them (up themselves?) and some because whilst I approached them, they felt I only wanted to chat and not play and so saw me a time-waster.

But what interests me - according to your profile, are you looking for play, or looking for verifications? PS: No one wants to feel their only good enough in order to get the verification - once they've outlived their usefulness they never hear from you again?"

Hubby always wears white, admittedly not tight, and more the boxer type, but I love em

"I conclude from this that pants can be an important ingredient to a profile, but I need to vary the colours to make it as appealing for a wider cross section!...but its not just about the pants, some people are looking even deeper. Pants are a reflection of your personality though surely?

I have a few pairs of white ones and they are very popular with the ladies I have shown them to. Stick with it you'll be ok you made the fatal error that all us new blokes did and strayed onto the forums and asked what you thought was a straight enough question. Leave it a couple of weeks and you'll soon figure out how it works. Basically single men are not allowed to post anything that may be construed as a grumble, whether it is or not. Good luck

;)"

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

*hides pink socks under desk*

Iv got white pants on in my profile pic lol are they really that bad? ha ha maybe I should of warn my black ones lol

North Cornwall

"Iv got white pants on in my profile pic lol are they really that bad? ha ha maybe I should of warn my black ones lol "

Yes, terrible... get em off!

I'm not a single male *double checks downstairs :o... But I think your best to try to get on in the chat rooms. That way you can chat to and get the feel of numerous people. It also helps if you've got a cam. I'm not saying people who don't go on cam aren't genuine but I find it easier to 'get the feel' of someone when you can see them,see their reactions to what you have said to them. I don't meet now but I did. And anyone who I would consider meeting had to be able to have a laugh.I find sex is much better when you feel comfortable and can have a laugh.I know this is a swingers site but just cos we're on a swingers site doesn't mean we'd 'do anything' *lways be polite and respectful.. Even if others aren't. As a single fem a little respect goes along way. Anyway ... Good luck in your search for whatever your looking for :o) x x x x

"Iv got white pants on in my profile pic lol are they really that bad? ha ha maybe I should of warn my black ones lol

Yes, terrible... get em off! "

come and take them off

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

This whole thread is pants.

White hold ups & stilettos do it for me everytime.

North Cornwall

"Iv got white pants on in my profile pic lol are they really that bad? ha ha maybe I should of warn my black ones lol

come and take them off "

May just have to....

North Cornwall

"This whole thread is pants.

White hold ups & stilettos do it for me everytime. "

Bet you look great in them...

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"This whole thread is pants.

White hold ups & stilettos do it for me everytime.

Bet you look great in them..."

Only got black ones!

Yep, White pants on men conjure images of love rat husbands?.....in that case sussies remind me of those nasty kiss and tell models that go for married footballers in night clubs! despicable!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

a hard cock

come and take them off

May just have to.... "

well friday nights are my white pants night, if you wana come take them off lol but have got to take them off with your teeth

"a hard cock"

Like one that is really mean to all of the hens?

"men in white pants.

Sorry, but white pants are just naff. And it's not just couples who are put off by them. I'm always put in mind of that quote by one of Ashley Cole's less discreet shags, who told the press he wore "disgusting tighty whities"... There is nothing sexy about white underpants. "

I TOTALLY disagree - it's a bi-gay man thing to like tight white briefs - remember Beckham in the Armani ads?

Like Vinny Jones of the Rooster World

just go commando i do....no complaints there xx

"Yes I notice some (I assume)guys in couples are a bit afraid of the site of other men in white pants. Amazes me that in _iew of the overall context. Thanks though getting a deeper flavour of how couples are looking for particular features in the guys they choose to join them....and why not "

Have to say at a glance i did think it was woman but nothing wrong in a man in white skimpy shorts

Matlock

So what's wrong with white pants???

I don't like white brief pants either - and they look just wrong on the over 40s. I have to supress a giggle when I see men in briefs full stop. Much prefer boxers!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I much prefer your bum pic

Matlock

"I much prefer your bum pic "

I much prefer yours

» Add a new message to this topic