FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > looking for first verification

looking for first verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all. Been here a couple of weeks now and had some good chats with some very hot and horny people. My problem is people are cautious about meeting a guy with no veri's... But I can't get verifications unless someone meets me so its a vicious cycle... How do you get past that initial hurdle? I may not be the best looking or fittest guy here but surely i'm someone's cup of tea?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your first mistake is in the last two lines of your post. Concentrate on your positives instead of the negatives.

Go to a local club or seek out local social events.

Don't rely solely on the website to introduce you to the scene.

By *ryrotMan  over a year ago

shag pile

I got the same problem with veryfing . guess have to keep trying . Pete

"Hi all. Been here a couple of weeks now and had some good chats with some very hot and horny people. My problem is people are cautious about meeting a guy with no veri's... But I can't get verifications unless someone meets me so its a vicious cycle... How do you get past that initial hurdle? I may not be the best looking or fittest guy here but surely i'm someone's cup of tea? "

Everyone started off unverified. It is not a bar to obtaining a meeting.

If you want to meet by virtue of this site alone, concentrate on your profile as, at the moment, it does not shine.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hi all. Been here a couple of weeks now and had some good chats with some very hot and horny people. My problem is people are cautious about meeting a guy with no veri's... But I can't get verifications unless someone meets me so its a vicious cycle... How do you get past that initial hurdle? I may not be the best looking or fittest guy here but surely i'm someone's cup of tea?

If you want to meet by virtue of this site alone, concentrate on your profile as, at the moment, it does not shine."

Thanks for this, I have changed my profile a little as I hadn't updated since a couple of weeks ago. It's hard to shine when there are so many other guys on this site and the majority of non-timewasters have some pretty good write ups about themselves.

Fab socials are a good way of meeting people..

Townhouse are holding a social evening on 25th November. Play is optional xx

Worth a thought.. Xx

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

As others have mentioned and has been spoken about in the threads before, definitely look out for local social meets or clubs, the north west has an abundance of them. If you look in the meets and request or club meets forums there is always something going on.

Or maybe go into chat online and I am sure once you chat and have proved yourself genuine by cam someone will confirm that with a veri.

In this way of life you do need to put in a little effort, no pain no gain, as they say!

Good luck!

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

yes go to a club for a social time whether organised or not..get known and ask for a social veri from those who chat to you, all new once..and get some pics up..have nt read your profile, but you've had that advice anyway x

If you can't get verified in the North West you are really not trying hard enough. We are very lucky to have lots of great clubs and socials.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Hi all. Been here a couple of weeks now and had some good chats with some very hot and horny people. My problem is people are cautious about meeting a guy with no veri's... But I can't get verifications unless someone meets me so its a vicious cycle... How do you get past that initial hurdle? I may not be the best looking or fittest guy here but surely i'm someone's cup of tea?

If you want to meet by virtue of this site alone, concentrate on your profile as, at the moment, it does not shine.

Thanks for this, I have changed my profile a little as I hadn't updated since a couple of weeks ago. It's hard to shine when there are so many other guys on this site and the majority of non-timewasters have some pretty good write ups about themselves. "

What makes you think they're timewasters?

Rubbishing other single guys is not a good look...

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Thanks for this, I have changed my profile a little as I hadn't updated since a couple of weeks ago. It's hard to shine when there are so many other guys on this site and the majority of non-timewasters have some pretty good write ups about themselves.

Rubbishing other single guys is not a good look..."

think u misunderstood him.he said the majority of non timewasters have better written profiles .

I saw it, I swear I saw it, it was at a social screaming;

"Why don't you put the effort in to meet people instead of sat behind a computer waiting for them to come to me"

Thats where your first veri is!

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Rubbishing other single guys is not a good look...think u misunderstood him.he said the majority of non timewasters have better written profiles ."

Ah yes. My apologies.

That also makes more sense!

Calling yourself "lonely" can't help......and a shadow avatar is always a turn off.

But actually, as others have said, get out and about a bit.

» Add a new message to this topic