FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Not getting exposure

Not getting exposure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ay1624 OP   Man  over a year ago

chelmsford

Hi people

Im retuning to fab after a short break and can't seem get ball rolling again. I'm getting no views on my page even after messaging them. Before I had veiws daily and was chatting to ladies daily. Has the way ladies find guys in here changed and they are just so many guys ladies hit delete, anyone able to shed some light Cheers . Jay x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loads more women use stealth mode to look so you won't know if they've looked at you. Best to not look at the looked at me page. It'll bake your noodle totally.

So many people on here view profiles in stealth mode so wouldn't show on who's viewed me anyway. As you know from previous experience and posts that single women get bombarded with messages. Have patience because it's not dial a shag!

Dial a shag sound great hahaha

"Hi people

Im retuning to fab after a short break and can't seem get ball rolling again. I'm getting no views on my page even after messaging them. Before I had veiws daily and was chatting to ladies daily. Has the way ladies find guys in here changed and they are just so many guys ladies hit delete, anyone able to shed some light Cheers . Jay x"

A little tip. Don't use images that are available on the internet. Rightly or wrongly, people will assume that they are fake. Stick to photos that are exclusive to this site.

By *hoxyWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"Hi people

Im retuning to fab after a short break and can't seem get ball rolling again. I'm getting no views on my page even after messaging them. Before I had veiws daily and was chatting to ladies daily. Has the way ladies find guys in here changed and they are just so many guys ladies hit delete, anyone able to shed some light Cheers . Jay x"

The majority of women use settings to hide the looked at feature to stop them getting pestered so they may look but not be interested. Maybe try revamping your profile to appeal to more.

By *ary Queen Of CocksWoman  over a year ago

Cumbria

Fab is what you make of it the more you put in the more you get out.

A quick google image search shows your pic on a few adult sites.. not saying its not you but majority of the time when ive seen this and asked the guy about it he goes UNLOS

"A quick google image search shows your pic on a few adult sites.. not saying its not you but majority of the time when ive seen this and asked the guy about it he goes UNLOS"

Hmmm... rumbled me thinks

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Hi people

The people above me said that the photos on your profile are available elsewhere on the internet so they are either yours or you've nicked them.

Either way, keeping them hidden from public view will make people make assumptions and the decision they make based on those assumptions might not necessarily be the decisions you want.

» Add a new message to this topic