FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Please can people help (profile)

Please can people help (profile)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please can some kind soul take a quick scroll through my profile.. As am going wrong somewhere.. though I write for a living I find it hard about myself.. and help or pointers no matter how little would be greatly appreciated..

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Good selection of pics but it would be nice to see your smiling In some of them as they look a bit moody to me

If you go to you're Account, then select Message filters you can block single men from messaging you, so you don't have to then have the paragraphs

about asking them not to draw you into a conversation etc

Also while I respect it's a preference I find the line about loads of Verifications a bit judgemental and quite rude, this is a swingers site so yes people are going to meet for sex. Also I can go to my local club/social and get several verifications in one night but More often than not their mainly people I've just chatted to and not fucked, or I have regular meets that will re-verify me after each meet. Also you need to consider how long they may have been on the site, after a year the profile will only "over a year" but that could mean ten years, for example a lady as 240 meets for sex verifications but she's been on the site for 10 years so that only works out at an average of two guys a month not exactly much for a swingers site is it?

[Removed by poster at 15/11/16 23:48:59]

"Good selection of pics but it would be nice to see your smiling In some of them as they look a bit moody to me

If you go to you're Account, then select Message filters you can block single men from messaging you, so you don't have to then have the paragraphs

about asking them not to draw you into a conversation etc

Also while I respect it's a preference I find the line about loads of Verifications a bit judgemental and quite rude, this is a swingers site so yes people are going to meet for sex. Also I can go to my local club/social and get several verifications in one night but More often than not their mainly people I've just chatted to and not fucked, or I have regular meets that will re-verify me after each meet. Also you need to consider how long they may have been on the site, after a year the profile will only "over a year" but that could mean ten years, for example a lady as 240 meets for sex verifications but she's been on the site for 10 years so that only works out at an average of two guys a month not exactly much for a swingers site is it? "

Thank you so much for the advice and taken on board.. I did not mean it in an offensive way bit will change it now it has been pointed out to me.. hope u are well x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know I'm not a lass so perhaps my opion isn't a valid one to you but I like your profile. It's detailed and outlines what you want from others and what you would like to revive without being trashy about it makes me feel the need to put more depth into mine

"I know I'm not a lass so perhaps my opion isn't a valid one to you but I like your profile. It's detailed and outlines what you want from others and what you would like to revive without being trashy about it makes me feel the need to put more depth into mine"

Thanks for that mate and for taking the time.. and it doesn't matter if advice I'd from a female or male we all have our own ideas and thoughts which is why I put it out there mate.

Glad I could inspire in some way lol..

» Add a new message to this topic