FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > De ja vu

De ja vu

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ocal manchester guy OP   Man  over a year ago

stockport

i know alot of members have posted similar threads before so apologies in advance.

i was looking for some ideas on how i can "spruce up" my profile.

i try to update it as often as i can to keep people interested but how can i really make it stand out? i've browsed through the other forums and found alot of the advice quite helpful. if anyone has any other ideas i'd love to hear them. thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i know alot of members have posted similar threads before so apologies in advance.

i try to update it as often as i can to keep people interested but how can i really make it stand out? i've browsed through the other forums and found alot of the advice quite helpful. if anyone has any other ideas i'd love to hear them. thank you"

You are right a lot of members have posted about this.

Have you read the answers they were given on here?

stockport

[Removed by poster at 03/12/16 14:52:48]

"i know alot of members have posted similar threads before so apologies in advance.

i try to update it as often as i can to keep people interested but how can i really make it stand out? i've browsed through the other forums and found alot of the advice quite helpful. if anyone has any other ideas i'd love to hear them. thank you"

Less arrogance and more about you.

stockport

i have and i've found most of the responses to be quite helpful. however i also found that alot of the posts relate to getting more meets from users. while this isnt much of a problem for me, none of my previous meets have verified me which has made getting replies more difficult. since alot of users dont meet without verifications, i'd like my profile to stand out without this being an issue

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Why have none of your previous meets verified you?

Sally

stockport

"Why have none of your previous meets verified you?

Sally"

i think because they were unverified as well and if im not mistaken, only verified users can verify others?

Sally

i think because they were unverified as well and if im not mistaken, only verified users can verify others?"

So you aren't the 'average joe' on here?

You know how many 'average joes' say that they are not here to fuck the whole site?

So we have to ask. What makes you so different?

stockport

Sally

i think because they were unverified as well and if im not mistaken, only verified users can verify others?

You know how many 'average joes' say that they are not here to fuck the whole site?

So we have to ask. What makes you so different?"

i know im not the most attractive guy on the site and i dont pretend to be. sexual attraction for me goes beyond just physical attributes. i'd rather play with someone who has an attractive mind . Probably the reason why im attracted to older women is because they keep me interested through simple conversation and not just their body. so in answer to your question, "what makes me so different?", my lust for interesting minds, not just raw sexuality

Sally

So we have to ask. What makes you so different?

i know im not the most attractive guy on the site and i dont pretend to be. sexual attraction for me goes beyond just physical attributes. i'd rather play with someone who has an attractive mind . Probably the reason why im attracted to older women is because they keep me interested through simple conversation and not just their body. so in answer to your question, "what makes me so different?", my lust for interesting minds, not just raw sexuality "

No offence intended, but that doesn't make you different.

There are loads of single guys profiles on here saying they are interested in the person not the sex, and you are just the same as them.

Maybe you should reconsider how you present yourself if you strive to be different to everyone else.

stockport

none taken. that actually helps. thank you

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Try actually smiling op

"Try actually smiling op "

It's that moody young guy look isn't it?

"Try actually smiling op

It's that moody young guy look isn't it?"

Yup. That is the young guy trying to impress.

Good luck to him.

"Try actually smiling op

It's that moody young guy look isn't it?

Yup. That is the young guy trying to impress.

Good luck to him."

When are we going to tell them..

It doesn't impress us!

Sally

i think because they were unverified as well and if im not mistaken, only verified users can verify others?"

Go on camera in the chat and get someone to give you a webcam veri. Presto, green tick acquired, you can verify your meets and they can verify you in return.

If you want to be different edit out all the hackneyed phrases (work hard play harder, not looking to sleep with half the site etc).

As someone suggested, your profile needs more about you! Your last paragraph is interesting - try answering your own questions! That's a way to showcase your erotic mind. Personally as an older woman I want to know more about my prospective play partners, their experience and their desire, I am bored to tears recounting my own.

» Add a new message to this topic