FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there.. I'm new to this could some one give me some advice which would help me gain my first meet and also some help on building my profile.. mldont know where I'm going wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi there.. I'm new to this could some one give me some advice which would help me gain my first meet and also some help on building my profile.. mldont know where I'm going wrong"

Nothing there, really.

And, for the Lord's sake, tidy up your room.

"Hi there.. I'm new to this could some one give me some advice which would help me gain my first meet and also some help on building my profile.. mldont know where I'm going wrong"

no need to mention you are clean OP, that should go without saying!

try saying a bit about you not just about what you would like..

put away the cock pics and 2 of the face pics ...wait til people ask for them

as a single man in a sea of single men, your profile is your shop window so you need to sell, sell, sell yourself!!!!!

[Removed by poster at 12/12/16 18:08:46]

Would you really have sex with a 99 year old?

First impressions count and at the moment, the first impression one get's from your profile is a complete lack of effort - which will be off-putting to most as they would feel that this is reflective on how much effort you would put into a meet.

I appreciate that this may sound a little harsh, but I gathered that you were looking for honest opinions.

There are numerous forum threads raised on this topic on a daily basis and Admin, rather helpfully, make sure that they're all kept here in the 'Introductions' section so that they can be found easily.

Perhaps you might want to have a read through some of them and see what advice has been given to others - and even look at a few single male profiles to see what does and what does not constitute a good and successful profile - don't worry, you won't catch the 'Ghey' by doing this, lol

"Hi there.. I'm new to this could some one give me some advice which would help me gain my first meet and also some help on building my profile.. mldont know where I'm going wrong

as a single man in a sea of single men, your profile is your shop window so you need to sell, sell, sell yourself!!!!! "

is my profile any better now i have changed it

"Hi there.. I'm new to this could some one give me some advice which would help me gain my first meet and also some help on building my profile.. mldont know where I'm going wrong

as a single man in a sea of single men, your profile is your shop window so you need to sell, sell, sell yourself!!!!! is my profile any better now i have changed it"

Not much to it really, is there??

as a single man in a sea of single men, your profile is your shop window so you need to sell, sell, sell yourself!!!!! is my profile any better now i have changed it"

As Horny-DJ said, spend some time looking at others' profiles and see how they project their personalities.

Then spend some time with a pen and paper before typing it up on your profile.

You really need a better photo, too. Frowning does not attract people and the background looks like a probation centre.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's a boring profile that reads like you just want to shag anyone. Not particularly enticing for potential sex partners, is it? Your photos could be improved too.

Thanks everyone will spend time changing it..

It's a boring profile that reads like you just want to shag anyone. Not particularly enticing for potential sex partners, is it? Your photos could be improved too. "

Something I picked up on was your comment about older ladies, which you completely cancel out immediately with a similar comment about younger ladies.

Brighton - even Hove!

It's a boring profile that reads like you just want to shag anyone. Not particularly enticing for potential sex partners, is it? Your photos could be improved too.

Something I picked up on was your comment about older ladies, which you completely cancel out immediately with a similar comment about younger ladies. "

Medium aged women can just fuck off!

Brighton - even Hove!

"Thanks everyone will spend time changing it.. "

Before you do that, spend some time reading as outlined in the advise above.

"Thanks everyone will spend time changing it..

Before you do that, spend some time reading as outlined in the advise above. "

You can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead, mate.

Changed it now.. any better people..

very serious in those pics....

» Add a new message to this topic