FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > The selfie

The selfie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a little tip to all you selfie takers. Try actually looking at the camera and not the screen. Just to help show yourself off a little better and show to what is many a very sexy important feature.

Sorry but it looks gormless when we can't see your eyes properly.

That is all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i haven't got eyes though. they fell out when i was looking at top fabbed guys.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"i haven't got eyes though. they fell out when i was looking at top fabbed guys.

"

Don't forget to run them under the tap before you pop them back in and try to remember which was left and which was right.

"i haven't got eyes though. they fell out when i was looking at top fabbed guys.

Don't forget to run them under the tap before you pop them back in and try to remember which was left and which was right. "

I did this after looking at your pics. Put them in the wrong way and was walking round in circles for two days before I realised....

Don't forget to run them under the tap before you pop them back in and try to remember which was left and which was right. "

By *harmingCMan  over a year ago

Dunmow

people that use selfie sticks and have the stick in the centre of the picture winds me up.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Don't forget to run them under the tap before you pop them back in and try to remember which was left and which was right.

I did this after looking at your pics. Put them in the wrong way and was walking round in circles for two days before I realised.... "

» Add a new message to this topic