FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile rethink

Profile rethink

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eeds adventure OP   Man  over a year ago

pudsey

So had a little profile rethink and hopefully im starting to get somewhere now lol

Any feedback from you ladies as to where im going wrong/right much appriciated gotta get this profile done today xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"So had a little profile rethink and hopefully im starting to get somewhere now lol

Any feedback from you ladies as to where im going wrong/right much appriciated gotta get this profile done today xx "

in your text you're trying to be everything to all people, in essence any holes a goal attitude. It really doesn't give anybody any clue as to you and why should they pick you over thousands of other single men op

pudsey

"So had a little profile rethink and hopefully im starting to get somewhere now lol

Any feedback from you ladies as to where im going wrong/right much appriciated gotta get this profile done today xx in your text you're trying to be everything to all people, in essence any holes a goal attitude. It really doesn't give anybody any clue as to you and why should they pick you over thousands of other single men op "

Well that deffo aint the case just trying to get the ball rolling really been in a long term relationship since i was 16 so still fairly new to this side of life lol

gosport ish

Any feedback from you ladies as to where im going wrong/right much appriciated gotta get this profile done today xx in your text you're trying to be everything to all people, in essence any holes a goal attitude. It really doesn't give anybody any clue as to you and why should they pick you over thousands of other single men op

Well that deffo aint the case just trying to get the ball rolling really been in a long term relationship since i was 16 so still fairly new to this side of life lol "

then change your profile to reflect that as it currently doesn't op

pudsey

Any feedback from you ladies as to where im going wrong/right much appriciated gotta get this profile done today xx in your text you're trying to be everything to all people, in essence any holes a goal attitude. It really doesn't give anybody any clue as to you and why should they pick you over thousands of other single men op

Well that deffo aint the case just trying to get the ball rolling really been in a long term relationship since i was 16 so still fairly new to this side of life lol then change your profile to reflect that as it currently doesn't op "

Easier said than done sometime haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any feedback from you ladies as to where im going wrong/right much appriciated gotta get this profile done today xx "

Are you still in that long relationship?

Also, your profile has a lot of words to it, but it doesn't say much about what you have to offer, it just says a lot about what you want.

gosport ish

Well that deffo aint the case just trying to get the ball rolling really been in a long term relationship since i was 16 so still fairly new to this side of life lol then change your profile to reflect that as it currently doesn't op

Easier said than done sometime haha"

No it isn't op it's very easy to do. Hey it's your profile I'll leave you to it

pudsey

Well that deffo aint the case just trying to get the ball rolling really been in a long term relationship since i was 16 so still fairly new to this side of life lol then change your profile to reflect that as it currently doesn't op

Easier said than done sometime haha No it isn't op it's very easy to do. Hey it's your profile I'll leave you to it "

I will take all the advice i can get you guys obviously know what your on about xx

pudsey

Any feedback from you ladies as to where im going wrong/right much appriciated gotta get this profile done today xx

Are you still in that long relationship?

Also, your profile has a lot of words to it, but it doesn't say much about what you have to offer, it just says a lot about what you want."

Yh never been the best at bigging myself up back to the drawing board again i think lol

Maybe keep it to one thread?

pudsey

"Maybe keep it to one thread?"

My mistake

It's quite generic.

pudsey

"It's quite generic. "

Scanning through other male profiles they all seem to be alot worse than mine so how the hell am i going wrong lol

"It's quite generic.

Scanning through other male profiles they all seem to be alot worse than mine so how the hell am i going wrong lol "

Maybe you need to scan some more.

You will find quite a few that are a lot better than yours.

Use them as a template but please do not make the mistake of just copying them!

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

[Removed by poster at 22/12/16 11:16:53]

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

Some punctuation would make it easier to read too. Things like full stops and commas.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

A smile goes a long way

pudsey

"A smile goes a long way

"

Few new pics added hopefully getting somewhere now

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

Looks like your pics are took at work, makes you look abit ov aloner,delet and do some at home and outdoors

» Add a new message to this topic