FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Goeie dag almal

Goeie dag almal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Experience laid back guy looking for first time UK encounters with Females & couple if happen great if not so be. I know I’m real and not a time waster?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"Experience laid back guy looking for first time UK encounters with Females & couple if happen great if not so be. I know I’m real and not a time waster? "

Why not try getting along to a Swinger's Club and meeting some friendly people?

"Experience laid back guy looking for first time UK encounters with Females & couple if happen great if not so be. I know I’m real and not a time waster? "

I’m sociable, funny I like to laugh, I never say never like most do a bit crazy sometimes, but after u get to know me better u might like me Almost everything goes. You name it and you will get it lol

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Experience laid back guy looking for first time UK encounters with Females & couple if happen great if not so be. I know I’m real and not a time waster?

I’m sociable, funny I like to laugh, I never say never like most do a bit crazy sometimes, but after u get to know me better u might like me Almost everything goes. You name it and you will get it lol"

You have said a lot in this post. Can I suggest you write something in your profile where you have written BLANK. Then other people can decide if they would like to meet you . As the person above has suggested, if you go to a club, you can meet others face to face and will definitely get verified. Then people will know that you are a genuine guy.

Try the club in Burslem, Stoke. It's close to where you live.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

bugger mate someone used your photo on the web. Billy

if that true..that why i not had luck because it's happen to me before someone using my photo and pretending to be me..

Thanks as for the advice going to swinger clubs I do not know where they are in Chester but I'm a shy person lately and have no friends who would go with me. to be honest I use to part own a swinger club abroad before moving back to UK. Maybe I try club next year since I’ve had no luck on the web lol.

» Add a new message to this topic