FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Single Guy

Single Guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oveyoubeyou OP   Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Is there any single ladies in the East Midlands area? Finding it difficult on here and been on just 2 weeks with one meet. Any help advice greatly received as looking for one on one fun. Thanks GP x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One meet in 2 weeks?! I'd leave now fella that's awful. Women shoukd be throwing their fabby at ya

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Most guys wait around 6 months for their first meet so you're already ahead of the game

Leicester

Haha thanks, just want lots of fun no commitment! Jeeeez how hard can it be?

Leicester

6 months, I would be worried if took that long lol x

By * Kiwis and a BananaMan  over a year ago

Part of your 5 a day

"6 months, I would be worried if took that long lol x"

I have not had a meet and I have been here 6 months but I'm not worried at all

Leicester

"6 months, I would be worried if took that long lol x

I have not had a meet and I have been here 6 months but I'm not worried at all "

Yes but man has needs and my hand wearing out lol

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

Yes but man has needs and my hand wearing out lol"

this is a swinger site, nsa sex is optional here instashag.com is somewhere else

Leicester

Yes but man has needs and my hand wearing out lolthis is a swinger site, nsa sex is optional here instashag.com is somewhere else"

Yes I hear that but there are options and there are single ladies looking for males but didn't know if I was doing something wrong? Thanks

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

Yes but man has needs and my hand wearing out lolthis is a swinger site, nsa sex is optional here instashag.com is somewhere else

Yes I hear that but there are options and there are single ladies looking for males but didn't know if I was doing something wrong? Thanks "

The fact that you joined up thinking that you were gonna get a quick easy fuck is where you went wrong mate

"Is there any single ladies in the East Midlands area? Finding it difficult on here and been on just 2 weeks with one meet. Any help advice greatly received as looking for one on one fun. Thanks GP x"

Not being able to accommodate would be a problem for many.

Any particular reason?

Yes but man has needs and my hand wearing out lolthis is a swinger site, nsa sex is optional here instashag.com is somewhere else

Yes I hear that but there are options and there are single ladies looking for males but didn't know if I was doing something wrong? Thanks "

it so happens the single ladies here have options too..i think thats the bit 'others' cant get their head round. attitude is everything here.just saying

Leicester

Yes I hear that but there are options and there are single ladies looking for males but didn't know if I was doing something wrong? Thanks

The fact that you joined up thinking that you were gonna get a quick easy fuck is where you went wrong mate "

lol didn't think that my dear, friends and social stuff the rest is a bonus but thanks for your reply.

Leicester

"Is there any single ladies in the East Midlands area? Finding it difficult on here and been on just 2 weeks with one meet. Any help advice greatly received as looking for one on one fun. Thanks GP x

Not being able to accommodate would be a problem for many.

Any particular reason?

Yes just at mothers at the minute but get my own place in Jan so will be easier once I can accommodate

"

Leicester

Yes I hear that but there are options and there are single ladies looking for males but didn't know if I was doing something wrong? Thanks it so happens the single ladies here have options too..i think thats the bit 'others' cant get their head round. attitude is everything here.just saying "

Yes I hear that and my options are for couples too but I do know it's easier for ladies especially if Bi x

The fact that you joined up thinking that you were gonna get a quick easy fuck is where you went wrong mate

lol didn't think that my dear, friends and social stuff the rest is a bonus but thanks for your reply. "

Really??

So what exactly were those 'needs' that you mentioned in your earlier post?

[Removed by poster at 29/12/16 11:26:47]

lol didn't think that my dear, friends and social stuff the rest is a bonus but thanks for your reply. "

you come across as wanting a hole rather than a wank..

shes not 'your dear' and friends and social stuff is the bread and butter of this place, finding someone to be that hole is the rare bonus, impossible if the women actually have a preference to being treated as better than a wank alternative..ill leave that with you to ponder...

Leicester

lol didn't think that my dear, friends and social stuff the rest is a bonus but thanks for your reply.

Really??

So what exactly were those 'needs' that you mentioned in your earlier post?"

Needs as in want to orgasm and fulfill my fantasies.

Really??

Needs as in want to orgasm and fulfill my fantasies."

So you do think this is Instantshag.com

No partner?

Leicester

lol didn't think that my dear, friends and social stuff the rest is a bonus but thanks for your reply. you come across as wanting a hole rather than a wank..

shes not 'your dear' and friends and social stuff is the bread and butter of this place, finding someone to be that hole is the rare bonus, impossible if the women actually have a preference to being treated as better than a wank alternative..ill leave that with you to ponder..."

Lol your funny, hole? Your a very presumptuous person. I want fun on here not a councilling session on feelings. There are people on here who are married too because they are not getting there as you call it 'hole' filled. I want friendship as well as my dreams to come true lol xx

Leicester

Really??

Needs as in want to orgasm and fulfill my fantasies.

So you do think this is Instantshag.com

No partner?"

No this is fabswingers isn't it?

Leicester

lol didn't think that my dear, friends and social stuff the rest is a bonus but thanks for your reply. you come across as wanting a hole rather than a wank..

shes not 'your dear' and friends and social stuff is the bread and butter of this place, finding someone to be that hole is the rare bonus, impossible if the women actually have a preference to being treated as better than a wank alternative..ill leave that with you to ponder..."

Joker, if I wish to call her my dear I will ok. Your not my keeper my dear.

You might meet your expectations with more success on hook up sites like the popular one rhyming with cinder OP. I think you may have the wrong perception of Fab and the ladies on here.

shes not 'your dear' and friends and social stuff is the bread and butter of this place, finding someone to be that hole is the rare bonus, impossible if the women actually have a preference to being treated as better than a wank alternative..ill leave that with you to ponder...

Joker, if I wish to call her my dear I will ok. Your not my keeper my dear."

being patronising wont help you either

Leicester

"You might meet your expectations with more success on hook up sites like the popular one rhyming with cinder OP. I think you may have the wrong perception of Fab and the ladies on here. "

I will persevere on here and hopefully I will meet someone to partner up with them be in a better position re couples account. I am being taken to a club soon so it can only get better. Some replies on here from people thinking I am married because I can't accommodate when I live with my mum until next month. Some people want to believe what they want to believe as they are small minded lol. Very odd!

Leicester

Joker, if I wish to call her my dear I will ok. Your not my keeper my dear.being patronising wont help you either"

Thanks for your advise Suzy I will take it on board and digest it. Thanks for your help. All I'm looking for is fun which will come I'm sure? x

"You might meet your expectations with more success on hook up sites like the popular one rhyming with cinder OP. I think you may have the wrong perception of Fab and the ladies on here.

I will persevere on here and hopefully I will meet someone to partner up with them be in a better position re couples account. I am being taken to a club soon so it can only get better. Some replies on here from people thinking I am married because I can't accommodate when I live with my mum until next month. Some people want to believe what they want to believe as they are small minded lol. Very odd!"

You know what some people may find very odd?

The way you have spoken on a public forum and the attitude you have shown to some others on here.

You might find that it hinders your success on here greatly.

After two weeks on here, are you aware of what the little green arrow does?

Leicester

"You might meet your expectations with more success on hook up sites like the popular one rhyming with cinder OP. I think you may have the wrong perception of Fab and the ladies on here.

I will persevere on here and hopefully I will meet someone to partner up with them be in a better position re couples account. I am being taken to a club soon so it can only get better. Some replies on here from people thinking I am married because I can't accommodate when I live with my mum until next month. Some people want to believe what they want to believe as they are small minded lol. Very odd!

The way you have spoken on a public forum and the attitude you have shown to some others on here.

After two weeks on here, are you aware of what the little green arrow does?"

Yes I hear that but I am entitled to have my say, yes some of my views may rile people up but some of there views may rile me up but freedom of speech is a wonderful thing too. Why people think I'm married re yourself because I cannot accommodate is strange and presumptuous and as I said to Suzy I will take your advice on board. Thank you x

why is there so much baiting on this thread.

the OP was asked on another thread to ask his questions on here.

fair enough he might be expecting more sex from the site on a more frequent basis...which can be unrealistic...but ffs, it does happen!

This talk of the site not being instashag is a lot of shite, there are thousands who dont want that 'swinging' label regardless of their status, they want sex when they want it with minimal social needs.

Personally I'm open to most of the types of meets that can be had.

OP...I would have to say becoming a 'couple' means showing commitment..and obviously might restrict your fun..probably one simple reason most new fab relationships end quite quickly.

Yes I hear that but I am entitled to have my say, yes some of my views may rile people up but some of there views may rile me up but freedom of speech is a wonderful thing too. Why people think I'm married re yourself because I cannot accommodate is strange and presumptuous and as I said to Suzy I will take your advice on board. Thank you x"

We didn't presume anything. We simply asked in private.

We hope your attitude and views wins you plenty of fans.

The little green arrows will ensure that that attitude is there for everyone to see for a long time.

Good luck.

Leicester

"why is there so much baiting on this thread.

fair enough he might be expecting more sex from the site on a more frequent basis...which can be unrealistic...but ffs, it does happen!

This talk of the site not being instashag is a lot of shite, there are thousands who dont want that 'swinging' label regardless of their status, they want sex when they want it with minimal social needs.

OP...I would have to say becoming a 'couple' means showing commitment..and obviously might restrict your fun..probably one simple reason most new fab relationships end quite quickly."

Thank you and nicely put, people just want to have fun where shagging a singe person or multiple people. Ultimately we like SEX!!! Simple as that. But some people obviously live in glass houses and in there small world precieve it as something else. Very funny

By *artinlycraMan  over a year ago

southport

ive neen here a while but i meet n have friends/fun at clubs ! xx

Leicester

Yes I hear that but I am entitled to have my say, yes some of my views may rile people up but some of there views may rile me up but freedom of speech is a wonderful thing too. Why people think I'm married re yourself because I cannot accommodate is strange and presumptuous and as I said to Suzy I will take your advice on board. Thank you x

We didn't presume anything. We simply asked in private.

We hope your attitude and views wins you plenty of fans.

The little green arrows will ensure that that attitude is there for everyone to see for a long time.

Good luck."

Don't ask me in private ask me here hence why I created the thread as I have nothing to hide! You were the one who PM me asking if she knew about me on here? Someone asked me yesterday to meet and she said her husband does not know and she is here because she does not get sex!! Get help then as this site won't help her. I would never go with someone unless all parties know it's going on. Give me a bigger green arrow it's ok because if someone can't deal with me wearing my heart on my sleeve then when we meet it wouldn't be a good match hey? Good luck to you too x

From your pm I can see why you are struggling.

Leicester

"From your pm I can see why you are struggling."

I know I need to brush up on my openings, that's why I posted this thread. I am doing something wrong clearly!

Leicester

"From your pm I can see why you are struggling.

I know I need to brush up on my openings, that's why I posted this thread. I am doing something wrong clearly! "

What is it you first notice when you get a PM? All advise greatly appreciated x

"From your pm I can see why you are struggling.

I know I need to brush up on my openings, that's why I posted this thread. I am doing something wrong clearly!

What is it you first notice when you get a PM? All advise greatly appreciated x"

Well somebody who you don't know, have never talked to and doesn't meet any of your preferences, asking for a meet straight away is only going to get one answer. No. It's not hard to work out.

OP...I would have to say becoming a 'couple' means showing commitment..and obviously might restrict your fun..probably one simple reason most new fab relationships end quite quickly."

but you have never as far as i know, likened meeting a woman off here to

quote:

"Yes but man has needs and my hand wearing out"

have you? its not what he wants..its the attitude, then to be patronising, calling people odd and small minded.and he doesnt need a councilling session.it smacks of an entitled dick, sorry but it does. my presumption was to point out this folly and ask the op to ponder on this attitude...so if thats shite then so be it...

Leicester

OP...I would have to say becoming a 'couple' means showing commitment..and obviously might restrict your fun..probably one simple reason most new fab relationships end quite quickly.

quote:

have you? its not what he wants..its the attitude, then to be patronising, calling people odd and small minded.and he doesnt need a councilling session.it smacks of an entitled dick, sorry but it does. my presumption was to point out this folly and ask the op to ponder on this attitude...so if thats shite then so be it...

"

It was all said in jest, gosh so much for a merry Christmas. This is all new to me and posting this has done a lot for the way it works on here. You have your view on looking for fun and I have my view and we are both entitled to it. Oh and you have a great profile too. Thanks

quote:

"

We have to agree.

The comments smack of a presumption of sex, and a sense of entitlement.

We are not saying that is what was meant as we do not know. However we are saying how the comments appear to us.

quote:

It was all said in jest, gosh so much for a merry Christmas. This is all new to me and posting this has done a lot for the way it works on here. You have your view on looking for fun and I have my view and we are both entitled to it. Oh and you have a great profile too. Thanks"

don't back track, that's bull..and flattery wont get you anywhere. you have no idea about me, so don't assume.

"Haha thanks, just want lots of fun no commitment! Jeeeez how hard can it be?"

Very hard

Do you realise there are at least a 1000 other single men on here looking for exactly the same thing as you??

Doncaster

Best advice I can give is read profiles before messaging someone (regardless of how long they are) and then only message that person if you feel you match their preferences as it's clear from this thread you already made that mistake once already

The fact that you joined up thinking that you were gonna get a quick easy fuck is where you went wrong mate "

Hasn't he already had a meet?

"Most guys wait around 6 months for their first meet so you're already ahead of the game

"

Keep seeing this? Is it actually true to any extent?

Leicester

"Haha thanks, just want lots of fun no commitment! Jeeeez how hard can it be?

Very hard

Do you realise there are at least a 1000 other single men on here looking for exactly the same thing as you?? "

Yes I know that, I would like to find a partner so I can change my account to a couples one as I appreciate it's better fun as a couple and I can start ticking my wish list off. It's getting the rite partner/person to start. I need to go to the clubs I think and network as they say? Obviously people don't like my honesty on here but I don't really care to be fair and I know what I want or should I say would like before I'm corrected on my wording lol x

Leicester

"Best advice I can give is read profiles before messaging someone (regardless of how long they are) and then only message that person if you feel you match their preferences as it's clear from this thread you already made that mistake once already "

No mistake made to be fair and yes maybe I don't read first whoops but like I said I will learn a lot from this thread and that was the plan

Doncaster

"Most guys wait around 6 months for their first meet so you're already ahead of the game

Keep seeing this? Is it actually true to any extent?"

Just something I seem to observe. Which is why I said around 6 months and wasn't stating it as a fact.

Though one guy as already said on this thread he's been here 6 months and still hasn't met yet

Leicester

Just something I seem to observe. Which is why I said around 6 months and wasn't stating it as a fact.

Though one guy as already said on this thread he's been here 6 months and still hasn't met yet "

I have had 2 meets in 2 weeks to be totally honest.

Part of your 5 a day

Though one guy as already said on this thread he's been here 6 months and still hasn't met yet "

That's me

Part of your 5 a day

Though one guy as already said on this thread he's been here 6 months and still hasn't met yet

I have had 2 meets in 2 weeks to be totally honest."

Averaging 1 a week must be nice

If that's not enough then I don't know

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Just reading this post.....it seems the men on here think this is where they "pick" somebody up I've had numerous messages wanna fuck.....I'm sure the majority don't know what "SWINGING" is all about. .....I suggest OP you go and read up about it.....oh and if u go to a club don't follow women socialise this will get you more than being a pest

"Just reading this post.....it seems the men on here think this is where they "pick" somebody up I've had numerous messages wanna fuck.....I'm sure the majority don't know what "SWINGING" is all about. .....I suggest OP you go and read up about it.....oh and if u go to a club don't follow women socialise this will get you more than being a pest"

So true Manhunter.

Mind, as you probably know, behaviour that you can get away with on here would not be tolerated in a club, as you quite rightly say.

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"Just reading this post.....it seems the men on here think this is where they "pick" somebody up I've had numerous messages wanna fuck.....I'm sure the majority don't know what "SWINGING" is all about. .....I suggest OP you go and read up about it.....oh and if u go to a club don't follow women socialise this will get you more than being a pest

So true Manhunter.

Mind, as you probably know, behaviour that you can get away with on here would not be tolerated in a club, as you quite rightly say."

Leicester

"Just reading this post.....it seems the men on here think this is where they "pick" somebody up I've had numerous messages wanna fuck.....I'm sure the majority don't know what "SWINGING" is all about. .....I suggest OP you go and read up about it.....oh and if u go to a club don't follow women socialise this will get you more than being a pest"

Thanks and noted

Leicester

"Just reading this post.....it seems the men on here think this is where they "pick" somebody up I've had numerous messages wanna fuck.....I'm sure the majority don't know what "SWINGING" is all about. .....I suggest OP you go and read up about it.....oh and if u go to a club don't follow women socialise this will get you more than being a pest

So true Manhunter.

Mind, as you probably know, behaviour that you can get away with on here would not be tolerated in a club, as you quite rightly say."

Ok great I may get thrown out then hey? I would bring the life and soul to party baby x

So true Manhunter.

Mind, as you probably know, behaviour that you can get away with on here would not be tolerated in a club, as you quite rightly say.

Ok great I may get thrown out then hey? I would bring the life and soul to party baby x"

In all honesty if you behaved in a decent fashion you would have no issues.

But any disrespectful behaviour results in one thing only. But that goes for all walks of life doesn't it?

Leicester

So true Manhunter.

Who is disrespecting who?

Ok great I may get thrown out then hey? I would bring the life and soul to party baby x

In all honesty if you behaved in a decent fashion you would have no issues.

But any disrespectful behaviour results in one thing only. But that goes for all walks of life doesn't it?"

Who is disrespecting who? Not me.

I have been accused of being married because I can't accommodate, gosh if I went round accusing people of being married because they cannot accommodate I would feel I was disrespecting people re saying there being dishonest. Before you comment you need to know what's been said to me so please don't preach to me ok. We all have views on things and am entitled to it, if I want to say I'm sick of wanking I will say it, if I think people are deluded I will tell them. If people don't like my honesty tough don't read my thread, the purpose of my thread is to get feed back. I got that some good some bad but hey ho all good. What is a decent fashion? Accept what people say and go with it errrrrr no that's not me x

» Add a new message to this topic