FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Unnoticed

Unnoticed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ye Se OP   Man  over a year ago

london

I've been on an off fab for a bit now and although spoken to some very fun, hot, sexy lovely people I find that in my area it so hard to meet real ladies or couples.

I know my page isn't the best but it's also not the worst. Can any couple or ladies help me out by pointing out what's missing please.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I would have thought that there are plenty of real ladies and couples in London.

I think you need to rewrite the start of your profile. You say it is a new adventure but you have been on here over a year.

Also dark photo with flash very hard to see anything.

Sally

london

"I would have thought that there are plenty of real ladies and couples in London.

I think you need to rewrite the start of your profile. You say it is a new adventure but you have been on here over a year.

Also dark photo with flash very hard to see anything.

Sally"

Thanks Sally, to be honest I haven't re touched my page and need to. I'll swop the photos and hope it works.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I've been on an off fab for a bit now and although spoken to some very fun, hot, sexy lovely people I find that in my area it so hard to meet real ladies or couples.

I know my page isn't the best but it's also not the worst. Can any couple or ladies help me out by pointing out what's missing please.

Thanks "

It's a pity you don't want men commenting.

By *xxvimtoMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Lol have the same issue in Liverpool

london

"I've been on an off fab for a bit now and although spoken to some very fun, hot, sexy lovely people I find that in my area it so hard to meet real ladies or couples.

Thanks

It's a pity you don't want men commenting. "

Men can comment but as I'm looking to meet ladies and MF couples the opinion from them would be more beneficial.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks

Men can comment but as I'm looking to meet ladies and MF couples the opinion from them would be more beneficial. "

But as you're trying to attract women or couples, then surely the opinions of a successful male profile owner are very valid, if not more beneficial. Because they're successful here.

Thanks

Men can comment but as I'm looking to meet ladies and MF couples the opinion from them would be more beneficial.

But as you're trying to attract women or couples, then surely the opinions of a successful male profile owner are very valid, if not more beneficial. Because they're successful here."

Exactly. It always amazes me when men dismiss the opinion of other successful men. Smacks of insecurity.

london

Thanks

But as you're trying to attract women or couples, then surely the opinions of a successful male profile owner are very valid, if not more beneficial. Because they're successful here.

Exactly. It always amazes me when men dismiss the opinion of other successful men. Smacks of insecurity."

I'm not dismissing I've spoken to men before and some have been very helpful but it's normally the men as part of MF the single guy advice has been hit and miss and pretty lack lustre.

Everyone has there own point of view, I was just trying to get point of view from the types I was hoping to meet on here.

The pics are OK, won't win any awards, but nice there's selection of views. You could get rid of one of the virtual duplicates mind.

Ignoring the mention of couples the first two paras sound like a dating site profile. What does "looking to meet women and couples for friendly fun, chat and who knows with the right one maybe more." mean? I assume friendly fun refers to sex, so are you also saying you're looking for a girlfriend, or are you planning a social at iBounce with the maybe more referring to sex. I don't really get what you are looking for so would move swiftly on.

Your profile should be a reflection of you, what you want, what you can offer, lay it out clearly.

It doesn't really say you are looking for sexual meets, comes across more as social and maybe more with right person XXX

» Add a new message to this topic